DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!!! KnottyNurse is so hot there should be a warning label on her. Great pics!!
;) :devil:

You have an AMAZING body hon...and your lips are sexy as hell too...

*licks her lips just for you*

Please, please please make this happen ;)
Fantastic pics, love. For the record, I hate Mondays too...but they get a lot better if those panties come off!

I promise next time I see a woman taking naked pictures of herself in her car in the back of a grocery's parking lot I will definitely make this happen :)... and now that I have you on the record...;)

Haven't been on this thread in a while (even though I'm subscribed to it...bad boy), so I'm getting caught up. I love how you pull off cute and sexy with such ease, particularly in a shot like this:

If I could pick one word to describe it, I would say, Stunning!

*gives the bad boy a spanking and then kisses the boo-boo because of the compliment*

Love those undies.

as do I... as do I...

Guys -- fantastic shots.

I've been around on this board for a long time and post only every 3 years or so, but your thread is worth it. Love the immediacy and attitude in the shots; and of course the model is pretty damn fine. :)

Keep on doing what you're doing.

You sure know how to make a lady feel good! thank you so much for leaving such a rare (and wonderful) comment for us! We'll take your advice :kiss::heart:.

Wow!!! KnottyNurse is so hot there should be a warning label on her. Great pics!!
;) :devil:

*giggle* I can see it now "CAUTION: may cause you to kill kittens" :D

If I saw a woman stripping and taking pics in the car in a parking lot...hmmm... In all honesty I would walk over and ask to join :D... now THAT would make for some awesome pics... :rolleyes:

*goes off to the shower to day dream*

Well...see...at least I wasn't the only one who thought that a picture for posterity would be appropriate for the situation! LOL :D

Now...the daydreaming in the shower...that could be a whole 'nother picture taking endeavor. The artistic portion of me goes..."Hey, think of all the awesome shit you could pull off with a flash and all of that cascading water!" Meanwhile, the rest of me goes..."Mmmmm...Wet boobs!" LOL ;)

this post featuring...

some "under" things...:eek:

Attachments

• Care to Bare?_19.jpg
    Care to Bare?_19.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 2,234
  • Care to Bare?_20.jpg
    Care to Bare?_20.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 2,725
  • Care to Bare?_21.jpg
    Care to Bare?_21.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 2,655
*gives the bad boy a spanking and then kisses the boo-boo because of the compliment*
Mental note: Be naughty and complimentary more often. Good things will happen!

some "under" things...:eek:
You know how they have the words "Objects in mirror are closer than they appear" in cars? Is it possible that the next time I look in my mirror, you'll be closer than you appear? If so, I think we'd have a whole new meaning to the words, "Backseat driver" :D

Damn Knotty, sorry I missed this thread sweetie. I promise I will lurk/post here much more often. Fantastic pictures you recently posted. Now I must go through all of your other pictures...very sexy pictures hun :kiss:

Damn Knotty, sorry I missed this thread sweetie. I promise I will lurk/post here much more often. Fantastic pictures you recently posted. Now I must go through all of your other pictures...very sexy pictures hun :kiss:

Sir, it appears you keep following me... I often see you posting for the first time in threads I've been following for a while. I'm not complaining... it's a great way to find great new threads! :D

wow - these are hot!!!!:rose: Mmmm - you have very beautiful skin!

xxx
Tyler

Why thank you! That's such a great compliment... I've never considered my skin beautiful, but then again, that might just be that confidence issue biting my butt... *shrug* who knows? either way, I'm glad you think it's nice and you'll be seeing more in the future, if you know what I mean ;).

mmmmmm, TASTY. When can I have my dessert???:kiss:

*giggles* anytime, darling :D.

Fantastic!

*takes a bow and realizes she's showing her whole tush to the world through the window, blushes, and sits back on her couch*

LOVE the new pics hon...thanks for sharing...

no problem, indyhoosier! I love showing off for you :devil:;).

Damn...come on over, we'll go for a nice drive :p

Darling, there will be no driving going on in a car with us! No time... and no hands! *blush*

That is one carebear i would love ot keep close to me...do you have a dirty carebear nickname?

Sir, it appears you keep following me... I often see you posting for the first time in threads I've been following for a while. I'm not complaining... it's a great way to find great new threads! :D

Well, I gotta do what i gotta do. You have good taste in the threads you follow closely :D

Mental note: Be naughty and complimentary more often. Good things will happen!

You know how they have the words "Objects in mirror are closer than they appear" in cars? Is it possible that the next time I look in my mirror, you'll be closer than you appear? If so, I think we'd have a whole new meaning to the words, "Backseat driver" :D

anything is possible...but, of course, you have to keep in mind that mirrors are deceiving...although this "backseat driving" you speak of sounds intriguing... please, go on. :)

Well, I gotta do what i gotta do. You have good taste in the threads you follow closely :D

now, now boys... let's not fight over the Knotty!... no wait!

what am talking about?

*rings the round one bell for the wrestling match to begin*

:devil:

That is one carebear i would love ot keep close to me...do you have a dirty carebear nickname?

we are sitting here trying to think of one (because I don't have one already) and ideas like Nudey-bear, Slut-time-bear, and boobie-bear came up.

*does a little dance for her 100th post*

:D

Now to pick an avatar... any help, guys? a pic you especially like that would look nice?

*hugs and love to all who helped me reach my 100*

now, now boys... let's not fight over the Knotty!... no wait!

what am talking about?

*rings the round one bell for the wrestling match to begin*

:devil:

Im_a_Man is a cool cat, no fighting from me :D

And I am not going to naked wrestle either LOL

we are sitting here trying to think of one (because I don't have one already) and ideas like Nudey-bear, Slut-time-bear, and boobie-bear came up.

Congrats on the 100th post...I am a fan of Sexi-time-Bear...or Nudey-bear..both fit your soft gorgeous body very well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back