Your Favorite Quote(s)

"Imagine meeting someone who even understood the dustiest corners of your mixed-up soul.” – Anonymous

"There are moments when one has to choose between living one's own life, fully, entirely, completely - or dragging out some false, shallow, degrading existence that the world in its hypocrisy demands." -- Oscar Wilde

I will unravel you like the strings of a kite, leaving you soaring through the storm. My every caress will be a whisper against your skin, a promise that only I can fulfill.

"Some days I’m the ocean. Some days I’m the ship. Tonight, I’m the lighthouse: at the edge, alone, and burning."

— Vasiliki - H.D. Carlton, Does It Hurt?

“MY TEETH WEREN’T THAT GOOD TO BEGIN WITH, SO HOPEFULLY I CAN GET SOME BETTER ONES.”​

Duncan Keith - Chicago Blackhawks

I see you everywhere, in the stars, in the river, to me you're everything that exists, the reality of everything.

— Virginia Woolf, Night and Day

Till death do us part, they say.

I say,

I will love you till this life to the next.
and if next life won't grace me with you, I will still love you till the next one, and the next, and the next, till death finally give up on us.

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.

~ Nicholas Sparks

"In the desire for pain's embrace,
vengeance reveals its transparent eyes."

— Unknown

Back