Your favorite Exhibitionist & Voyeur story

SoCalAshley

Life is a beach
I just saw a thread asking about your favorite incest story and it got me wondering about favorite stories in the Exhibitionist & Voyeur category. I know I can search the top lists, but I am looking for that special story (or series) that explores the love of Exhibition. I’ll start with one of my all time favorites: CONFESSIONS OF A FLEDGLING FLASHER by M. Millswan

Nude Secretaries Day
Snapshot
Naked at College (series)
Sherry’s Test (series)
The Lessons (series)
Dressed to Kill (2-part)
Golf Tournament & Golf Championship
Strange Days Pt. 01
Wife as a Life Model (3-part)
Lisa Learns a New Way to Show Off
Exposing Carol (series)
Flesh: Prologue
Foolishness & Humiliation (series)
Suburban Strip.

I normally would say anything by DonnerBBQ is the top tier .... however whilst he definitely started it (created a whole new genre really) others have taken on the task in the same style with equal skill.

Spyralout with Wife Joins in on the prank series is stellar (however sadly it seems abandoned a long way from the end)

The Bortello is doing ok with the Sarah series

Very recently there was a new author who was writing two series one about a beach trip and the other about a young wife who flashes her neighbors who seems to have disappeared but he was very good (anyone remember who this guy was or where his stuff went?)

A different take if you like plain crazy and don't care about anything except insane exhibitionism is Lost Dreamer a fellow Floridian with either some amazing memories or a fabulous imagination

Getting to the absolute classics The Nude Beach Bride series (still unfinished and he knows it) by Sirhugs was a classic in the National nude day genre that was popular for a while

Back