Would you have phone sex with a republican?

gman23

Amateur Gynecologist
Suppose you met this hot chick on lit and then you found out she was a Bush republican. Could you still do her? Not counting BoobsnBrains of course cause you would have to dead not to want to do her

gman23 said:
Suppose you met this hot chick on lit and then you found out she was a Bush republican. Could you still do her? Not counting BoobsnBrains of course cause you would have to dead not to want to do her
Of course...... I only perv on Republican women....... all 3 of them

I'm a Republican, the fiscally conservative and socially liberal (libertarian) type. And I would have sex with any woman who I connected with, in the right circumstances. I wouldn't care about her politics.

Is that bad?

garbage can said:
Of course...... I only perv on Republican women....... all 3 of them

It might be my new fetish. I would want to smack her ass and say "What about Iraq?", "What About the deficit?' "Maybe if Bush got a blow job in the oval office now and then the world wouldn't be so fucked up"

Depends if she was fiscally conservative or socially conservative. If she was just a economic Pub, sure, sex is on.

Otherwise, she'd probably yell, "Stop calling, sicko!" and hang up, right after telling me how how bad she needs me to give her a dirty sanchez.

Morcheeba said:
Gman, I'm disappointed.

What? Cause you didn't make the list? I can add you. I am as easy as wednesday morning

gman23 said:
What? Cause you didn't make the list? I can add you. I am as easy as wednesday morning

I just told you.

Your post count. 20K and all. Anyway, I don't wanna be on 'the list' or whatever you mean.

C'mon...Ann Coulter is a bit long of face...but she's still hot to men.

I HATE HER....I'd punch her if I had the chance.

But...let's get real...if she spread 'em on the phone and called for ya...you'd say NO? gman?

*twisted grin*

Last edited:
poppy1963 said:
C'mon...Ann Coulter is a bit long of face...but she's still hot to men.

I HATE HER....I'd punch her if I had the chance.

But...let's get real...if she spread 'em for ya...you'd say NO? gman?

*twisted grin*

I'd fuck her like a red headed stepchild and then piss on her face and make her beg for more. I would proibobly even do you. I have very low standards

gman23 said:
I'd fuck her like a red headed stepchild and then piss on her face and make her beg for more. I would proibobly even do you. I have very low standards

You not keepin' the truce...it can always be renegotiated...are you afraid?

I'm not.

Looks sideways and pointedly at gman...who fucking cares. I tried.

poppy1963 said:
You not keepin' the truce...it can always be renegotiated...are you afraid?

I'm not.

Looks sideways and pointedly at gman...who fucking cares. I tried.
I was flirting with you. Jeez, you didn't say no flirting.

I don't need your ok on this.

TRUCE OFF...FUCK OFF.

No wonder you are alone....change your ways...I'm done with ya!

gman23 said:

If she was a Bush republican?

No.

She'd have to at least trim it a bit.

poppy1963 said:
I don't need your ok on this.

TRUCE OFF...FUCK OFF.

No wonder you are alone....change your ways...I'm done with ya!

Poppy, you Ignorant slut... I am far from alone. Even republicans want to fuck me.

Spend your moments trashing Poppy...lol.

I'm going to sleep now...:D

LoSer...I tried tried to help you meet your potential maybe no perhaps.....no...unlikely...no....cries.

Not my job...hee hee...I RETIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!

poppy1963 said:
Spend your moments trashing Poppy...lol.

I'm going to sleep now...:D

LoSer...I tried tried to help you meet your potential maybe no perhaps.....no...unlikely...no....cries.

Not my job...hee hee...I RETIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having Poppy try and help you meet your potential is kind of like Killswitch giving you marital advice.

gman23 said:
Poppy, you Ignorant slut... I am far from alone. Even republicans want to fuck me.

Eh...ok...so ya still can make me laugh... :kiss:

I AM tired...and I have to shave as I promised earlier...oh my.......:)

TRUTH...I walk away from you because you are.......TEDIOUS.

Even in private.

:(

Oh well...can't say I did't try!

hee hee...TIRED!

Back