Would Love To Be Able To Grade Comments

RFFAST

Virgin
Having been a long time reader of Literotica and a volunteer editor, I try to give comments when warranted.
I realized again that if a comment has been made similar to what I would have written, I don't add a similar comment.

What if the readers could give a Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down on a comment.
I think it would provide a more accurate barometer of reader interaction as a whole.

Rf-Fast

That is an interesting idea and I definitely support it. That being said, it's never gonna happen ;)

Having been a long time reader of Literotica and a volunteer editor, I try to give comments when warranted.
I realized again that if a comment has been made similar to what I would have written, I don't add a similar comment.

What if the readers could give a Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down on a comment.
I think it would provide a more accurate barometer of reader interaction as a whole.

Rf-Fast

I can understand the desire not to he repetitive, but speaking as a writer, I'd appreciate it if you just said, "Great story, John Does' comments are spot on"
Gives me another data point when considering feedback.

why is that?
There are good ideas that pop up on the forum all the time but the website admins/owners aren't really open to suggestions or any real communication with the authors. It seems to be their firm policy. I am just telling you so you don't waste your energy in vain. I mean, you could try and suggest it via PM, but I wouldn't hold my breath there. ;)

Back