Will There Be a Presidential Debate?

Pro abortion is a misnomer meant to obfuscate the actual position.
This is ridiculous.

Every issue has a pro/con division.

Pro-abortion just means you favor having legal abortion. I am pro-abortion, FFS, and see no reason to use fancy marketing terms like "pro-choice" and "pro-life" just to satisfy the pretense of others.

Most women who have abortions do not go on to regret it.
Yes, but this is a weak argument; most people who commit murders do not go on to regret it unless they are caught.

Being a Darwin/Galton fan, I think abortion should always be legal. Let our least mentally organized people kill off as many of their offspring as possible.

This is ridiculous.

Pro-abortion just means you favor having legal abortion. I am pro-abortion, FFS, and see no reason to use fancy marketing terms like "pro-choice" and "pro-life" just to satisfy the pretense of others.
It's what the left does, bastardize the language. Make up all the phrases you want but the hearing impaired are still fucking deaf.

Make up all the phrases you want but the hearing impaired are still fucking deaf.
They have always loved Whorf-Sapir (linguistic relativity) because it allows them to manipulate. It is the same way bureaucracies work: limit what other people can do in order to control what they are thinking.

This is ridiculous.

Yes, the issue of medical decision is pro choice or anti choice.

An abortion is a medical decision. The people who are against it have defined themselves as anti-abortion...they are anti choice.

Those who are in favor of medical decisions are not pro abortion unless they define themselves as such.

Satan represents man as just the another animal, sometimes better,
more often worse than those who walk on all fours, who,
because of his "divine spiritual and intellectual development"
has become the vicious animal of all..HEIL SATAN

There is no murder taking place either and that's a very important detail. NONE.

Trump will spew a bunch of lies and nonsense. I hope he gets asked how many abortions he has arranged/paid for. Bet it’s in the thousands.
Bet you can't name one. I hope Joe gets asked his date of birth.

It's what the left does, bastardize the language. Make up all the phrases you want but the hearing impaired are still fucking deaf.

🙄

"Make up all the phrases"???

“Pro-choice” ISN’T made up by those who support a woman’s right to choose. That phrase is perfectly fitting and appropriate.

👍

"Pro-life", IS a made up phrase by those who only care about a group of organized cells or a fetus BEFORE they are actually born / alive,, and who don’t care about the ACTUAL LIFE of the woman, her family, or the potential child which could be born with such profound challenges that their LIFE would amount to a death sentence by torture.

👎

Hope that ^ helps.

👍

👉 Chobby 🤣

🇺🇸

I do not stand for women who do not stand for "common-sense" birth control after all of our educational efforts designed explicitly to give them the tools to not create life should they not want to. Irresponsibility/ignorance is no excuse when it comes to condoning murder.
Clear enough, what would you recommend for those women who fail to meet these standards?

Politically, I am all for allowing a woman to murder her baby as long as she is honest enough with herself to admit that, yes, she is choosing to take a human life.
A woman, or a man cannot kill their baby. That is already law. Abortion is the removal of a clump of parasitic cells. It is true that if those cells remained feeding on the host, they would eventually grow into a fetus, and if gestation lasted long enough, the woman would give birth to her fetus. At which point it is called a "baby".

You try and claim you're educated, then you post nonsensical histrionic drivel, which is only designed to pull on the heartstrings of others.

A woman, or a man cannot kill their baby. That is already law. Abortion is the removal of a clump of parasitic cells. It is true that if those cells remained feeding on the host, they would eventually grow into a fetus, and if gestation lasted long enough, the woman would give birth to her fetus. At which point it is called a "baby".

You try and claim you're educated, then you post nonsensical histrionic drivel, which is only designed to pull on the heartstrings of others.
Let’s take a moment to appreciate a member on a sex site explaining to another member the makings of a baby.

From debate to abortion? How the hell did this thread get hijacked?

Trump demonstrated in his first 'debate' with Biden that he is incapable of participating in one. He lacks civility and appropriate decorum. He did not and will not comply with debate rules - that's evident by nearly every action when he is before a camera.

Biden may stumble over words, but he gets his points across. He did well in his State of the Union address, which was taunted as a successful speech. He can handle a debate—he at least follows time limits and lets his opponents speak.

Given a simple direction, such as not railing against witnesses, Trump fails - fails over and over.

Unless you put a shock collar around his neck and give the moderator the control, I'd say a debate is not worth listening to his harangue. Trump cannot distinguish between facts and lies. Why debate someone like that?

I hope so, but if Trump is smart, there won't be one. He isn't running on substance and enough voters are tired of his tired schtick now to keep him from winning. Biden will be up there ticking off fulfilled national progress program and Trump will be complaining about the temperature in the room. Trump isn't even campaigning for the job. Where was he on his only day out of court this week? On Wednesday Trump played golf.

I hope so, but if Trump is smart, there won't be one. He isn't running on substance and enough voters are tired of his tired schtick now to keep him from winning. Biden will be up there ticking off fulfilled national progress program and Trump will be complaining about the temperature in the room. Trump isn't even campaigning for the job. Where was he on his only day out of court this week? On Wednesday Trump played golf.
You mean he cheated at golf.

Biden says there will be a debate, but, then, we know how smoothly he lies.

Think, "Cannibals..."

If you recall Hillary’s experience, who would want to be on a stage with an orange mass stumbling around behind them ??

If he can’t agree to rules, it’s a lose lose lose

Biden should go stand on a stage alone at a town meeting. Will he?

If he can’t do a town hall alone, then I wish he would suck it up and let someone else take on Trump. I guess that’s Harris??

He is a far better human being than Trump, do he gets my vote

Biden will lose over handing more bombs to Israel. If he can’t figure that out, he loses.

If the Dems can’t get on the Ohio ballot?? Something stinks in Ohio!!

If you recall Hillary’s experience, who would want to be on a stage with an orange mass stumbling around behind them ??

If he can’t agree to rules, it’s a lose lose lose

Biden should go stand on a stage alone at a town meeting. Will he?

If he can’t do a town hall alone, then I wish he would suck it up and let someone else take on Trump. I guess that’s Harris??

He is a far better human being than Trump, do he gets my vote

Biden will lose over handing more bombs to Israel. If he can’t figure that out, he loses.

If the Dems can’t get on the Ohio ballot?? Something stinks in Ohio!!
Most Democrats solidly support Israel. Pandering to antisemitism is a losing strategy.

Back