Will There Be a Presidential Debate?

JoePepsiCo

Headliner
Should there even be one?

Is anyone going to change their mind now that the choice is between two known commodities?

(And before the usual morons begin their hate and ascription, accusing me of voting for Trump, I'll be voting Libertarian. No dog in the fight, just curiosity.)

(And before the usual morons begin their hate and ascription, accusing me of voting for Trump, I'll be voting Libertarian. No dog in the fight, just curiosity.
Dude, no worries. You're not even smart enough to vote for trump.

I wonder. I hear angry shouts that "The President" should not be on the stage with the indicted...

PS – I am really coming to love the ignore function.

And? The Commission has not proven to be unbiased from their viewpoint and they might have a point.

I am not a consumer of debates.

I wonder. I hear angry shouts that "The President" should not be on the stage with the indicted...

PS – I am really coming to love the ignore function.
You haven't put anyone on ignore in 25 years, AJ. Don't act like you all of a sudden figured out how it works.

Yes...of course that news story is unrelated.

Carry on about the left 👍

Dane's Geld.

Caesar's due.

Heads or Tails.

I vote for the edge to land.
I do not do well in Vegas...

So going back to the OP - has either campaign said anything about not having a debate (as is normal in modern Presidential election years)?

So going back to the OP - has either campaign said anything about not having a debate (as is normal in modern Presidential election years)?
AJ believes Americans have been waiting until the debates to make up their minds for the past couple of centuries.

And? The Commission has not proven to be unbiased from their viewpoint and they might have a point.

I am not a consumer of debates.
Then why pose the question about having a debate and waste your time reading the follow-up commentary?

Ninety minutes of Biden and Trump debating would be, you know, the thing...I have higher hopes for the VP debate, with a candidate not yet named, so maybe someone competent and articulate.

Biden should announce that he's not going to share a stage with a fraudster and sexual abuser.

Back