Why Would Joe Biden Do This?

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

320,000 illegal immigrants flown into US by Biden admin: Report​

MARCH 05, 2024 TIMOTHY FRUDD

A new report from the Center for Immigration Studies shows that President Joe Biden’s administration flew roughly 320,000 illegal immigrants into 43 different U.S. airports from multiple foreign airports last year, allowing the Biden administration to bypass border security data by directly transporting illegal immigrants into the U.S. from other countries.

According to the Center for Immigration Studies, the report was uncovered as the result of a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit filed by the organization. The Center for Immigration Studies noted, “The public now knows that U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has approved secretive flights that last year alone ferried hundreds of thousands of inadmissible aliens from foreign airports into some 43 American ones over the past year, all pre-approved on a cell phone app.”

The 320,000 illegal immigrants flown into the United States by the Biden administration add to the unprecedented level of illegal immigrant encounters by U.S. Customs and Border Protection. The new report indicates that the Biden administration was able to bypass border security data by transporting hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants into the United States rather than having them attempt to cross the southern border.

While the Center for Immigration Studies lawsuit forced the Biden administration to disclose the number of illegal immigrants flown into the United States, the organization said Customs and Border Protection has refused to reveal information regarding which airports were used to transport the illegal immigrants.

More here: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2024/03/320000-illegal-immigrants-flown-into-us-by-biden-admin/

The lawless evil intent of this administration is jaw-dropping.

Asylum claims happen outside the US. Nothing about this is lawless.

The Senate bill would reduce and/or eliminate the majority of this occurring

https://www.azquotes.com/quote/646958

quote-the-democrats-need-poor-dependent-people-if-they-re-gonna-stay-in-business-and-if-we-rush-limbaugh-64-69-58.jpg

Rush Limbaugh, at last report, was seen building handicap ramps at the Hitler Hotel in Hell, in preparation for the arrival of Texas governor Greg Abbott.
How would you know, did you recently recover from a near-death experience?

How do you know? Nobody knows who they are except Joe and his lawless administrators.

How would you know, did you recently recover from a near-death experience?
Satan has established diplomatic relations with the state of Texas.
Hell's embassy is in Austin.
Attorney General Kenneth Paxton is officially the Ambassador to Hell, but Ted Cruz often handles press briefings.

“The public now knows that U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has approved secretive flights that last year alone ferried hundreds of thousands of inadmissible aliens from foreign airports into some 43 American ones over the past year, all pre-approved on a cell phone app.”
If they were legitimate asylum claims, why were they processed through a cell phone ap instead of proper channels? And why would they need to be secret?

If they were legitimate asylum claims, why were they processed through a cell phone ap instead of proper channels? And why would they need to be secret?
The cell phone app is a proper channel. It's actually one of the administration's requirements for asylum claims.

Ello, 1998 was a good year for things being way cheaper and what not, but you gotta let the paper-only society of the past go already.

by the way, are you still using that Nokia cellie with the green screen? Man, those things were red hot once upon a time!

d9ff126b101d2aaab38f6de360fefea3.jpg

The cell phone app is a proper channel. It's actually one of the administration's requirements for asylum claims.

So... I'm from, say Venezuela. I buy a cheap burner phone and download the ap, from who? And then I input all false information, like from the ID of the person I just robbed. I claim political asylum and oingo boingo I'm approved. Yeah. I don't see ANY security risk there. :rolleyes:

So... I'm from, say Venezuela. I buy a cheap burner phone and download the ap, from who? And then I input all false information, like from the ID of the person I just robbed. I claim political asylum and oingo boingo I'm approved. Yeah. I don't see ANY security risk there. :rolleyes:
It's definitely that easy, homeboy. I just bought burners for all my Venezuelan familia!

iNv@$ion!

So is the federal law requiring the use of a Port of Entry as well. These activities were improper and probably illegal that's why they tried to conceal the data from the public and had to be obtained foe the public by an FOIA court order.

1174 has a child-like vulnerability to the siren songs of the Biden Administration and its media.

Robbed from...another Venezuelan in the same invasion caravan they were both in?

200.gif

you're saying that the Venezuelan that got robbed of their ID was a shoe-in to get approved with their info? :unsure:

So is the federal law requiring the use of a Port of Entry as well. These activities were improper and probably illegal that's why they tried to conceal the data from the public and had to be obtained foe the public by an FOIA court order.
Asylum claims don't require a port of entry by federal law.

The rights inability to understand how asylum works is a huge issue that should be resolved.

Yes, you don't understand the asylum process and so that makes you angry.

Probably should research that a little more.

Robbed from...another Venezuelan in the same invasion caravan they were both in?

200.gif

you're saying that the Venezuelan that got robbed of their ID was a shoe-in to get approved with their info?

If I was smart enough to use an app to get air passage to the US, do you really think I'd be dumb enough to rob someone less likely to get approved? No I'm gonna target a law abiding florist or insurance salesman that has a clean record. Otherwise I might as well just walk with the rest of them.

But no one wants to address my other question. Why was it necessary to secretly fly them in in the middle of the night to 46 different cities? And already termed "inadmissible".

But no one wants to address my other question. Why was it necessary to secretly fly them in in the middle of the night to 46 different cities? And already termed "inadmissible".
You're taking the word of a gullible moron who gets his marching orders from anti American sources.

Back