Why did I do it?

FiveInch033

Passionate Lover
Simple. What was your worst sexual experience? (lets exclude incest, rape, abuse)
You willingly had sex with someone and regretted it.

Terrible date. She liked me but I had huge doubts. She seemed a little controlling and I wasn't really that attracted to her. She led me to her apartment. First mistake was going into the apartment. Second mistake was cuddling and letting her kiss me. Third mistake was letting her lead me into the bedroom. One of the worst choices of my life was having sex with her. Complete opposite styles. When she removed her panties completely stunk up the room. Will never forget the smell. It wasn't the normal "Smell"; this was on a whole different level. She had heard I was good at oral and asked for it. I pretended I didn't hear the request. This is completely unlike me. I like giving oral and I like to take everything slow. This was the fastest I ever had sex. I even felt guilty for how fast I went. She still wanted me to stay. I just couldn't go another round. I was polite but left quickly.
Regret it completely.

Second or third GF depending on how you counted.

Her family life was a train wreck, though to be fair I wasn't dating her family.

We weren't really all that compatible but I ignored it in the beginning. After a while it became apparent that she was clingy and batshit crazy. The sex wasn't even all that great. We just didn't "fit" well together physically (again to be fair, I was young dumb and full of cum, what did I know, right?).

More or less, I was using her. Broke it off after 4 months or so and spent the next 6 months having to convince her I really wasn't interested anymore. Lots of drama ensued.

Guess I was thinking with the wrong head and totally regretted that one.

I try very hard to not have regrets about my sexual history... But there was one time I was a complete slut...
I briefly meet some neighbors in my area back when I was just 22. Two days later, one of their guy acquaintances knocks on my door. He asked to use my phone. I let him...
Yada yada, within an hour I'm totally sober fucking this stranger on my bed. It was lousy, no attraction, just me being slutty...lol

Back