Why are Conservatives so obsessed with race?

Why is Rory so obsessed with ... 🥺 Rory?

rare | rer | adjective (rarer, rarest)

(of an event, situation, or condition) not occurring very often: a rare genetic disorder (like Rory's obsession/narcissism) | [with infinitive] : it's rare to meet someone (a Rory) who's content with their life.

(of a thing) not found in large numbers and consequently of interest or value: the jellyfish (or Rory) tree, one of the rarest plants on earth.

unusually good or remarkable: he posts with rare strength and sensitivity, e.g., JoePepsiCo

https://www.humancoalition.org/2023/03/27/planned-parenthood-rooted-in-racism/

https://yellowstripsdeadarmadillos.org/2021/10/19/why-are-white-liberals-so-obsessed-with-race/

https://www.wsj.com/video/thomas-sowell-on-liberals-and-race/84856A6B-9CAA-4C22-BE53-BC8598738A26

https://www.google.com/search?clien...ate=ive&vld=cid:fa3983e5,vid:vaEYVlGu1ng,st:0

I could give more. Lots more. But this suffices, I think, to show how much bs the premise of this thread is. I don't even need to give commentary. I'll just let the black voices here speak for themselves.

Oh, per your own rules, if you liberals attack them for what they say, you are racist.

Do it.

Tomorrow is not promised to us. Do it now, before it's too late and all you'll have in the end is a memory of regrets.
At a certain point, it's redundant. The black voices and what they say about these issues are right there. Listen or don't. But don't ignore and attack them and then pretend you are more informed than they.

Nothing racist in the article, all illegal immigrants are treated the same. We also have the types of immigration laws you rwcj's whine that you want...
I agree. That article and what it reports is not racist. So why the attack on Trump or Conservatives when they want the same or similar things?

The black voices and what they say about these issues are right there. Listen or don't.
Believe me, bruh, I know.

Martin said it best:

martin-luther-king-jr-quote-lbj2b7a.jpg

They're posting about it every 5 minutes. And it's all Tucker Carlson & company will talk about any more. BLM, CRT, blah blah...

When will they bring their focus back to what [they used to think] mattered?

:confused:
It’s because they represent a nation of Xenophobes. Don’t try to over think it.

The crystal-clear premise of this thread is the obsession Conservatives have shown re: race here on the Lit PB.

So, you're failing - spectacularly. But please, for our amusement, continue. 🥳😘
I've watched these threads for a minute.... It's funny how often it's liberals who are bringing up race. It's also funny how rarely conservatives bring up race. In fact, we as conservatives don't believe in race. We are all One race, one blood. There are different ethnicities and Nation groups, but only one race and that's mankind. It's the liberal side of the aisle that keeps bringing race into the equation. We talk about voter ID in order to make sure people are who they say they are when they exercise the most sacred right we have as a nation, you bring up race, claim the whole motive is race. We talk about welfare reform. You bring up race. We talk about any number of issues and the first thing out of your mouth is skin color. Our side is an obsessing over skin color. We don't care what a person's skin color is. It's your side that's obsessing over it because your side is the side of identity politics. We just believe everyone is an American and should be treated as such if they are an American.

It’s because they represent a nation of Xenophobes. Don’t try to over think it.
You clearly didn't pay attention to what the black voices had to say about this subject. You just said It's a nation of xenophobes, when in fact those black voices actually would disagree with you. Sounds to me like you're one of those privileged whites who are imposing your imagination on other ethnicities and thinking it's your job to save them. In other words.... You're a racist.

I've watched these threads for a minute.... It's funny how often it's liberals who are bringing up race. It's also funny how rarely conservatives bring up race. In fact, we as conservatives don't believe in race. We are all One race, one blood. There are different ethnicities and Nation groups, but only one race and that's mankind. It's the liberal side of the aisle that keeps bringing race into the equation. We talk about voter ID in order to make sure people are who they say they are when they exercise the most sacred right we have as a nation, you bring up race, claim the whole motive is race. We talk about welfare reform. You bring up race. We talk about any number of issues and the first thing out of your mouth is skin color. Our side is an obsessing over skin color. We don't care what a person's skin color is. It's your side that's obsessing over it because your side is the side of identity politics. We just believe everyone is an American and should be treated as such if they are an American.
I'm sure bB will be a long shortly with a thread to reinforce your position. 👍

I'm sure bB will be a long shortly with a thread to reinforce your position. 👍
Here's the beauty about truth. Light gravity, all you need is observation to see the fact of it. No one needs to come up with a thread to prove what I just said. It'd be rehashing what is easily observable all through the politics threads. And again, I noticed that there is very little mention of the ample evidence that those who are minorities and actually love this country strongly disagree with you. I gave you the videos, I gave you the papers and I gave you the reports. Your side can't respond to those without looking like jackasses, so instead you decide to go after the person or the people who present the evidence. Because you hate the fact that conservatives aren't focused on race. Because you hate the fact that your side is. Or at least hate the fact that you're being called on it.

I've watched these threads for a minute.... It's funny how often it's liberals who are bringing up race. It's also funny how rarely conservatives bring up race.

In relation to "these threads", this one has posted evidence of PB activity, whereas you "watching" threads means jack shit. Post all of the liberal threads in your own thread on the matter, and then we'll tally up. Otherwise, you're a liar. 😘😎

JaySecrets said:
In fact, we as conservatives don't believe in race

...because you come from a place of privilege, and refuse to recognise as such to spare your tender sensitivities. Minorities in this country don't get the luxury of not believing in race because they're reminded of it daily.

Congrats: you just learned something important that most people learned in high school. You're welcome! 👏 👏

Here's the beauty about truth. Light gravity, all you need is observation to see the fact of it. No one needs to come up with a thread to prove what I just said. It'd be rehashing what is easily observable all through the politics threads. And again, I noticed that there is very little mention of the ample evidence that those who are minorities and actually love this country strongly disagree with you. I gave you the videos, I gave you the papers and I gave you the reports. Your side can't respond to those without looking like jackasses, so instead you decide to go after the person or the people who present the evidence. Because you hate the fact that conservatives aren't focused on race. Because you hate the fact that your side is. Or at least hate the fact that you're being called on it.
Yes, I get that you ignore the factual data from this forum.

I’m convinced this guy awaits posts that give him an opportunity to cut and paste his old diary entries from high school after he discovered Ayn Rand.

Why is Rory so obsessed with ... 🥺 Rory?

rare | rer | adjective (rarer, rarest)

(of an event, situation, or condition) not occurring very often: a rare genetic disorder (like Rory's obsession/narcissism) | [with infinitive] : it's rare to meet someone (a Rory) who's content with their life.

(of a thing) not found in large numbers and consequently of interest or value: the jellyfish (or Rory) tree, one of the rarest plants on earth.

unusually good or remarkable: he posts with rare strength and sensitivity, e.g., JoePepsiCo
you are one talented mutha. being able to respond to threads created by people you proudly claim to have on ignore.

Last edited:
In relation to "these threads", this one has posted evidence of PB activity, whereas you "watching" threads means jack shit. Post all of the liberal threads in your own thread on the matter, and then we'll tally up. Otherwise, you're a liar. 😘😎

...because you come from a place of privilege, and refuse to recognise as such to spare your tender sensitivities. Minorities in this country don't get the luxury of not believing in race because they're reminded of it daily.

Congrats: you just learned something important that most people learned in high school. You're welcome! 👏 👏
It's kind of funny. I just posted articles and papers and videos where minorities are actually speaking out .... And they disagree with you. But it's my place of privilege that I'm speaking out of. You have no clue how little so-called privilege I actually have and experience in my life. At least in the sense that you were talking about. I'm privileged because I live in America. I'm privileged because I live in a country where if you do the right thing, you're going to reap the rewards of those right things. And that is regardless of skin color. But there's a whole lot of people who are minorities are speaking out and calling out you white liberals, and their message is leave us alone! They are sick of your intrusion onto their lives because you think you know more about what they deal with with skin color and race than you do. I know this because I listen when they talk. I gave you the evidence there in those videos and postings and articles. You didn't read or listen or watch any of it. You just went on with your liberal racist rants. Because in fact liberals are inherently racist because they think they are the only ones who can step in and save the day for poor minorities who can't make it on their own because the system is so set up that if your skin color is different, you can't make it. You're focused on race, not me and not the conservatives.

It's kind of funny. I just posted articles and papers and videos where minorities are actually speaking out .... And they disagree with you. But it's my place of privilege that I'm speaking out of. You have no clue how little so-called privilege I actually have and experience in my life. At least in the sense that you were talking about. I'm privileged because I live in America. I'm privileged because I live in a country where if you do the right thing, you're going to reap the rewards of those right things. And that is regardless of skin color. But there's a whole lot of people who are minorities are speaking out and calling out you white liberals, and their message is leave us alone! They are sick of your intrusion onto their lives because you think you know more about what they deal with with skin color and race than you do. I know this because I listen when they talk. I gave you the evidence there in those videos and postings and articles. You didn't read or listen or watch any of it. You just went on with your liberal racist rants. Because in fact liberals are inherently racist because they think they are the only ones who can step in and save the day for poor minorities who can't make it on their own because the system is so set up that if your skin color is different, you can't make it. You're focused on race, not me and not the conservatives.
You posting articles about race in the forum doesn't actually disagree with the thread topic.. .it reinforces it.

Back