Why are Conservatives so obsessed with race?

Interesting take:

However, population differences are large enough for patterns to emerge, and these patterns have been extremely useful to reconstruct the history of human migration and to recognise the effects of reproductive isolation. In many cases, crucial information about human demographic history has emerged from multidisciplinary analyses, which have stressed the importance of cultural, as well as geographical, barriers in causing local divergence of populations.

https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-642-20992-5_6

Disclaimer to the PB: desecration is not an alt of mine, being used to bump my own thread.

The racist is doing it all on his own whilst proving the premise of the thread with each post of his. It's a gift. 🙂

It's not your thread anymore.

It's not your ass anymore either.

Aw. You seem upset.

This thread was designed to trigger racist Deplorables like you into spamming it with your obsessions about race. That's the most effective way for it to prove its point - which you're currently doing in spades.

If you look over its history, you'll see this has happened several times. You're not a unique and special snowflake.

Would you like to take it over, and keep it alive? Be my guest. It means my work here is done. 🙂

bqmtoBB.gif

Last edited:
Quiet all of a sudden? Oh dear. It looks as though my previous post has taken some of the wind out of the spamming racist's sails.

Either that, or this post will trigger him to post in here again.

Either way, #winning :nana:

Quiet all of a sudden? Oh dear. It looks as though my previous post has taken some of the wind out of the spamming racist's sails.

Either that, or this post will trigger him to post in here again.

Either way, #winning :nana:
What's the over/under on him running outta steam? Autism or no, there's gotta be point where the balloon gets deflated.

He's just hotlinking any ol' thing now! :ROFLMAO:

What's the over/under on him running outta steam? Autism or no, there's gotta be point where the balloon gets deflated.

He's just hotlinking any ol' thing now!

He's gonna start posting about liberals discussing NASCAR's "races" soon. 🤣🤣

Back