Who Supports Mass Deportation?

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry
GMv0KdEW8AAgo4V

Where do you live? I say let's get on with it.

The Republic Celebration (HisArpy says this is teh correct way to refer to what is commonly known as "the Republican Party"....words matter yadda yadda) have successfully achieved on of the core objectives of Fascism: "Enemy Identified".

Hitler had the Jews
Netanyahu has the Gazans
MAGA has the Hispanics.

"They are not like us".

Hispanics don't scare me, which I suppose makes me a "race traitor" in the eyes of dullards such as RightGuide.

This is how it starts.

First they come for "Illegals." We don't care, they're illegal anyway, let them round em up.

Then they came for Mexicans. Nobody cares, Mexicans are a minority anyway, and after all they're all criminals. So the State Media says, and we only believe the State media (since the liberal media lies all the time or something.)

Then, next, they come for muslims. They're all terrorists, so we don't care.

Then, gays and lesbians. Serves them right, they're immoral pedophiles, or something.

But when your taxes went up, your assets were seized, and you tried desparately to help your pregnant teenage daughter, they came for you.

And nobody was left to care.

Most of the people you want deported cannot be deported by law. The Senate bill would do a lot to solve most of the issues.
They can all be deported because Joe Biden acted illegally in violation of federal law. A new Trump DOJ, FBI, DHS, sans their communist radicals and domestic enemies will begin the biggest mass deportation in history. It will make Eisenhower's deported millions look like child play.

They can all be deported because Joe Biden acted illegally in violation of federal law.
No they can't and no he didn't.
A new Trump DOJ, FBI, DHS, sans their communist radicals and domestic enemies will begin the biggest mass deportation in history. It will make Eisenhower's deported millions look like child play.
No they won't. Unless you want him to be an autocratic dictator. Mass deportations would be the thing that would be against the law

Last edited:
The Republic Celebration (HisArpy says this is teh correct way to refer to what is commonly known as "the Republican Party"....words matter yadda yadda) have successfully achieved on of the core objectives of Fascism: "Enemy Identified".

Hitler had the Jews
Netanyahu has the Gazans
MAGA has the Hispanics.

"They are not like us".

Hispanics don't scare me, which I suppose makes me a "race traitor" in the eyes of dullards such as RightGuide.
They don't scare me either. The unknown and the unknowable whom Biden closed his eyes to and let invade the country ought to concern every patriotic American, which sadly explains your lack of concern.

They don't scare me either. The unknown and the unknowable whom Biden closed his eyes to and let invade the country ought to concern every patriotic American, which sadly explains your lack of concern.
Invasion? I see no troops. I see no military (other than the Texas National Guard deployed as part of Hotwheels Hitler's Operation MAGA Photo Op).

I do see dead bodies shredded by concertina wire in the middle of the Rio Grande, it reminds me that for fascists such as yourself, that "cruelty is the point".

Side note: you ever shot a "worthless" dog?

Didn't think so.

They can all be deported because Joe Biden acted illegally in violation of federal law. A new Trump DOJ, FBI, DHS, sans their communist radicals and domestic enemies will begin the biggest mass deportation in history. It will make Eisenhower's deported millions look like child play.
You're obviously not smart enough to participate in this discussion let alone start a thread about it.

RDT_20240504_1115191323160731010165793.jpg

NC is on the right track. Not going to happen it's a campaign promise by a liar.

I do.

Seeing Obama deported something like 3 million over his two terms I think he did as well, and I never had an issue with his immigration stance.

If 2008 Obama ran today he'd be branded a conservative by the same people (because they've all been around forever) who supported him as he did it.

ETA, looking it up, Big O deproted 3.2 Mil his first term, 2 mil + in his second.

Last edited:
You're obviously not smart enough to participate in this discussion let alone start a thread about it.

View attachment 2344821
Biden opened the borders while still declaring a health crisis do to Covid, and that could have been grounds for impeachment.

The virus that had you terrified for your life and running to get a shot suddenly didn't matter anymore as countless people flooded unscreened into the country carrying who knows what.

Seems to me you're the uneducated one. But no surprise, a lot of the left are allergic to facts and common sense.

Invasion? I see no troops. I see no military (other than the Texas National Guard deployed as part of Hotwheels Hitler's Operation MAGA Photo Op).
Grim testimony to the dereliction of duty demonstrated by Joe biden on a daliy basis.
I do see dead bodies shredded by concertina wire in the middle of the Rio Grande, it reminds me that for fascists such as yourself, that "cruelty is the point".
Ah, your vivid imagination paints quite a provocative picture and in its frenzy, I have no doubt how few brush strokes it takes for your mind to portray those dead bodies draped over barbed wire in the Rio Grande, much like how Sarah Palin saw Russia from her house.
Side note: you ever shot a "worthless" dog?

Didn't think so.
I have shot a few worthless thieving coyotes in my life though.:D

Back