Who is your go-to mental image for masturbation?

NylonRain

Virgin
Browsing through the posts here, it seems this may not have come up in discussion. I’m a newer poster and people here seem not too overly judgemental, so I thought I’d give this post a go. I was curious if others had a main masturbatory fantasy person in mind while pleasuring yourself. It could be anyone from a neighbor to a celebrity.

I’ve gone through two main phases. In the past it was mostly two people. One was my former boss's wife. I worked in a more upscale restaurant and she was the hostess; very beautiful, and possibly more importantly, always wore pantyhose. I spent many nights fantasizing about her and I after hours at the restaurant.

The second was a cousin I mainly see around the holidays. Also very pretty, and also always in pantyhose whenever I saw her. Family gatherings were usually at the grandparents house, and there was a spare bedroom. I’d have loved to have time with her in there in the dark, unbeknownst to anyone else.

These days I’ve somehow become fixated on my mom. But my fantasies are more about how she looked years ago than now. My mind does cycle through other women I know, but if I really want to get off my mom does the trick.

How about you?

Being caught masturbating, mostly by older married women. Sometime the woman is shocked, other times her desire overcame caution. Three women specifically over the last 20 years: my lovely wife with her female best friend catching me. I rush away embarrassed and then I come back in 'dressed', then one of two things happen.....the girlfriend asks my wife to get me naked again. The other is coming back into the room and my wife and her best friend are both naked in a 69. I watch for awhile peeling my clothes off but eventually I jump in, mostly doing the girl friend while wife licks our exposed parts.

Well I am working. Well technically I am supposed to be working. But I was getting into this long story and I just couldn’t take it anymore. I went into the bathroom to rub one out picturing me with my mom giving me a handjob when I am young telling me to cum for mommy and me thanking her as I cum. Second time I thought of this fantasy.

My own avatar 🤣🤣🤣

Kidding. Mostly.

I can get off pretty easily thinking about public stuff I've done. In terms of actual images or videos...lately I've been kinked on clips of women doing yoga in revealing clothes. I'm not gay, I'm only kind of halfass bi, but I enjoy looking at tight, fit female bodies moving like that in bikinis or really sexy workout gear.

Also pix of big manly men. Not so much dick pix though, cocks should be tucked away safely inside 😈

Well I am working. Well technically I am supposed to be working. But I was getting into this long story and I just couldn’t take it anymore. I went into the bathroom to rub one out picturing me with my mom giving me a handjob when I am young telling me to cum for mommy and me thanking her as I cum. Second time I thought of this fantasy.
That is fucking hot.

My own avatar 🤣🤣🤣

Kidding. Mostly.

I can get off pretty easily thinking about public stuff I've done. In terms of actual images or videos...lately I've been kinked on clips of women doing yoga in revealing clothes. I'm not gay, I'm only kind of halfass bi, but I enjoy looking at tight, fit female bodies moving like that in bikinis or really sexy workout gear.

Also pix of big manly men. Not so much dick pix though, cocks should be tucked away safely inside 😈
Well right now I'd have to say GirlFur 😍

An actress who is the understudy for various celebrities about whom I’ve fantasized and also their psychotherapist. She’s a redhead bisexual biker babe expert in martial arts and she is addicted to sex. But she insists her fixes be good sex. I can give that to her.

vid clip i happened to see on his phone,of my ex bi-bf engaged in bareback anal act on his fav ladyboy. Short clip just about 6minutes or so. curious to find whats on his phone gallery. when he visited the bath to wash after our anal mating.

One of my two favourite girls coming to me, telling me that she wants us to be together, and asking me to breed her. Then she lifts her skirt, and reveals that she is naked underneath...

Last edited:
Back