White Wife in India - Story Concept

EroticSearcher

Loving Author
Hi everyone,

Lately I've grown to love the idea of a white woman/wife having a sexual adventure during a business trip in India. This is partly because I've learned how desirable white women are to Indian men and Indian's have a certain sexual reputation that I think could make for an erotic story.

Just thought I'd float this idea and see what everyone thinks or if someone can point me in the direction of a story that's already been written like this.

Have a nice day (please keep comments respectful)!

We have an entire category called interracial. The stories you're looking for would undoubtedly be there. Use keywords like white woman, Indian man and you'll probably find what you are looking for.

It is a good idea. I imagine a white woman, a successful professional, who has recently completed a particularly bitter divorce. She's in India on business and she's really taken with the people and the culture. She's staying in a nice hotel, on the companies dime and she spots a very handsome Indian man, entering the room next to hers. The see each other as time passes and have a nice conversation in an elevator. Finally she asks him out for dinner. That night is the beginning of a sexual adventure in a new exotic land. After the divorce, it's like she's taken a new lease out on life and has a life changing time.

I would recommend though, since we have a significant population of Indian readers here on Lit, that you find someone who knows that country and that culture (I'm assuming you don't necessarily, from your OP, forgive me if I'm wrong), who can help you capture that in your story.

Last edited:
Hi I am Indian but in the US for over 35 years. Have always been interested in such a story. In fact, a friend who had a very beautiful wife once while drunk asked me if I could plan and adventure for him in India. The plan was that the husband and wife team would go to India and are kidnapped and taken by a cult of large rough looking men and women who are very strong with great libido. The white wife become the object of every man and women lust. The husband too is much coveted by the women and men as bi sexuality is part of lifestyle. After 7-8 months of non stop sexual adventure, the couple is freed by police who too take advantage of them and they are finally returned to the US. He took me home to meet his wife and on our 3rd meeting, we had an amazing threesome.

I would recommend though, since we have a significant population of Indian readers here on Lit, that you find someone who knows that country and that culture (I'm assuming you don't necessarily, from your OP, forgive me if I'm wrong), who can help you capture that in your story.

Too true. Don't know what this alleged reputation of "Indian's" is supposed to be but most of us are unaware of it and frankly it leaves us cold. Literotica doesn't need to be turned into a nest of ethnically fenced-off areas. Men are men. Women are women.

Last edited by a moderator:
Too true. Don't know what this alleged reputation of "Indian's" is supposed to be but most of us are unaware of it and frankly it leaves us cold. Literotica doesn't need to be turned into a nest of ethnically fenced-off areas. Men are men. Women are women.

Not these days, sadly.

People can claim to be whatever they like - teapots if they so wish

Last edited by a moderator:
People can be whatever they like
FTFY

Definitely this. Looks like there may even be someone in this thread who can help.

Also looks like our friendly neighbourhood moderator has been getting himself high on a censorship fix.

You'll always find someone disagreeing with that last statement, usually with a high disregard for the requirements of evolution, in my experience.

...... I would recommend though, since we have a significant population of Indian readers here on Lit, that you find someone who knows that country and that culture (I'm assuming you don't necessarily, from your OP, forgive me if I'm wrong), who can help you capture that in your story.
When I have to write about a culture that I don't know anything about, I watch a few movies set there to get a feel for it. For Indian culture, I recommend Dances With Wolves, or maybe Last of the Mohicans.

Hi everyone,

Lately I've grown to love the idea of a white woman/wife having a sexual adventure during a business trip in India. This is partly because I've learned how desirable white women are to Indian men and Indian's have a certain sexual reputation that I think could make for an erotic story.

Just thought I'd float this idea and see what everyone thinks or if someone can point me in the direction of a story that's already been written like this.

Feel like I may have read something like that before. And there was a while when I felt quite a few stories I was picking to read came from Indian authors. Like someone else mentioned interracial category might be a place to start for examples, but anything new is also good.

This is great advice it really helps the story work better.

Hi everyone,

sounds amazing and my wife who is white loves indian men and wants to have one take her as her bull

Hi everyone,

HI Alex here from India lets talk

There's no specifically different idea about a "white wife in India", sorry.

How about an Indian wife in Mongolia? Or a Peruvian wife in Turkey?

This is just the OP's own ethnic hobby horse being paraded as somehow "of course" particularly erotic... which it certainly isn't for the non-Indians here. Yawn, yawn yawn...

There's no specifically different idea about a "white wife in India", sorry.

How about an Indian wife in Mongolia? Or a Peruvian wife in Turkey?

This is just the OP's own ethnic hobby horse being paraded as somehow "of course" particularly erotic... which it certainly isn't for the non-Indians here. Yawn, yawn yawn...

Yeah, but... this is par for course for a lot of these suggestions. Are people suggesting ideas that are not their fetishes?

When I have to write about a culture that I don't know anything about, I watch a few movies set there to get a feel for it. For Indian culture, I recommend Dances With Wolves, or maybe Last of the Mohicans.
I thought you were being serious until this last part.

No No, he's not talking about Native American Indians, he's talking West Indies Indians. Need to look up movies about the Bahamas and Antilles.
India? Breaking Away was a pretty good portrayal of the local culture, and so was Hoosiers.

Now, where did I put my glasses?

The difficulty in writing about a different country with a different culture is of course the sheer amount of research required to make it believable. Especially if you've never even visited the country in question. Much of this can be mitigated by simply taking the story threads and setting them in a setting you can confidently write. I've had this photo saved for a while now I will eventually get around to writing a story about it.

Group of Indian men agree to rent a house while attending university. One of their group drops out at the last moment and they are left with an empty bedroom. One man drunkenly suggests they find a white girl to room with them. Another suggests he'd pay part of her rent to have a pretty girl around. They post an ad as a joke and are surprised when they get a excited reply.

Our female main character moves to Canada to attend university and is shocked by the rent prices. She sees an ad looking for a female roommate and doesn't look too closely at the details beyond the amazing price. She arrives to see the room and is shocked to find a house full of Indian men. She's apprehensive at the idea of being the only woman but is seriously considering accepting the "discounted" rent rate. Little does she know...

Attachments

• Indian Ad.JPG
    Indian Ad.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 2
Back