Which well-known books/tales are deserving of an erotic makeover?

It IS strange. Especially when you consider that there are plenty of instances of children's fairy tale-type stories being lampooned and parodied with an adult "take" in other genres - stage and screen come to mind.

The Christmas panto tradition here in the UK is often put on as delivering two takes in the same performance, the ostensible one for the kiddies and a bawdier layer below the surface for their accompanying parents.

I'd guess the esteemed owners here are taking the line that overkill is preferable to underkill.
I think they are just ultra cautious about about allowing anything that even seems like it might be trying to involve underage people. Which is understandable.

it’s tough since most books I’d want to see get more erotic already have erotic elements, it just cuts away or isn’t too descriptive

Classic sci-fi, as previous mentioned, has lots of opportunities: “the man who folded himself literally discusses a guy fucking lots of time clones of himself (and then fucking a female time clone of himself (who normally fucks female time clones of herself)but it never gets too descriptive.

Asimov made the follow up Foundation trilogy horny…but the follow up trilogy kinda sucks ass.

Stranger in a strange Land is definitely horny.

Black Tongue Thief (great book by the way) definitely has lots of opportunities for sex (and bi and gay relationships are accepted in the setting)

One setting I wouldn’t mind seeing some erotic stories set in would be discworld, especially Angua and Carrot, Moist and Adorable, and anything involving Susan

Last edited:
Moby Dick. Ahab doesn't seek to kill the whale, but to fuck the whale.

And it wasn't his leg that was lost to the whale. At least not the ones touching the ground.

On Moby Dick, a good chunk of it is Ishmael going on about how he loves cuddling up with queeqeg be an easy transtion to some man on man action

I could imagine HG Wells' time traveler getting up to some activities over and above pure adventure.

Back