What Turns you on? (Fetishes)

Juggling a few hot males who are all in agreement with it.
I seem to be doing well so far...... online :rolleyes:

The thought of my roommate catching me in her panties and then fucking me with her strapon.

deep throat fucking so your eyes water and you gag and choke!

either done with a dildo, strap-on or cock..

love seeing the saliver fall on her tits while i fuck that face and she struggles.

:eek:

Can't believe I haven't seen this one spoken about in this thread... a penis plug and glans ring in the hands of a girl who knows how to play, and wants to play, with a hard cock. My hard cock specifically. I love to watch her face as she teases me with it, feel her hands as she inserts it, and then feel her fingers as she rolls the glans ring over my rim and locks it behind my head. Then the playfulness starts as she licks over my swollen head, and around my rim being teased by the ring pulling at it... over the connection piece riding in my groove, moving that tight post in that erotic crease, all the way to the post fucking my peehole.

If you haven't tried this, either as a giver or a receiver, give it a go!

http://penisplugsablaze.biz/i.ashx?gallery=49505&mid=1686427&mt=Photo&standardsize=1600x1200

Last edited:
A lady in a wet t-shirt, just long enough to cover her up and keep me wondering, panties or no!

Being taken roughly
Being throat-fucked
Being shared with his friends
Being naked around men in suits.

Taking her roughly
Fucking her throat
Share her with my golf foursome
Inviting her to our board meeting

"I always wanted to keep a woman, maybe strung out, in an apartment and available to me to do whatever or whoever I choose."
Me Likey.:D

That is what a sex slave is for.
24/7 at your beck and call and not just willing but absolutely desirous of serving you anyway you wish.
Her daily focus is to PLEASE YOU, PLEASURE YOU, FULFILL your every DESIRE.

I find it to be a very satisfying lifestyle. YES

That is what a sex slave is for.
24/7 at your beck and call and not just willing but absolutely desirous of serving you anyway you wish.
Her daily focus is to PLEASE YOU, PLEASURE YOU, FULFILL your every DESIRE.

I find it to be a very satisfying lifestyle. YES

Mmmmmmm....me tooooooooo

Public nudity is a fun and exciting thing.
I do have a bit of exhibitionist in me and so does my slave.
Neither one of us is overt about it though. No need to spend time in jail and be put on the "Bad sex people" list in your community. It lasts forever...not good.
However, I very much enjoy exposing her a little bit here and there.
Just flashes of small parts which could be taken as accidents if pushed on it. (The police thing again)
I especially like to do this in a mall. Most people are looking at stuff and not paying much attention, so when you do something they do a double-take and by then you are back to normal and they usually look as if they made a mistake the first time. But you can still see the questions in their mind by their facial expressions.
It is fun for me
My slave is turned on by it.
And watching peoples reactions is priceless.

Deep throatfucking

Missionary fucking while pinning her hands behind her back.

Doggy style - when she arches her back and tilts her head so far back that I can kiss her deeply while fucking her.

Hearing her ask to be taken roughly, or treated like a slut.

:heart:

A fetish for me would be talking about it before and after. Another poster mentioned this before, but in order for me to get really turned on, I have to be able to discuss things before (at least). If I can't talk about sex before it happens, It takes me forever to reach orgasm. I get into an almost frenzied state of arousal if my SO and I chat about sex throughout the day. By bedtime I am already dripping wet and halfway to orgasm before he even touches me.

Back