What Turns you on? (Fetishes)

she speaks in a low volume, her lips close to my ear

I like to make men cry, turn them into my personal urinal and torture them until they beg to suck cock and take it up the ass... she says as the remote shock collar is wrapped around his cock and balls..

She continued....I'll take pictures and videos, send them to your family and business associates..you'll perform dressed in panties and slutty lingerie...your mind will warp into a creature with absolute dedication to carrying out even my most outrageous whim.

You'll start by french kissing and licking the cum from my ass hole....I've just taken the seed from a diseased Yak....make sure you convince me that my ass hole is the love of your life or I'll let the Yak fuck you every day day while you're forced to watch Fox news.

He thought for a moment...never! he resolved, ready to die. "I won't watch Fox, no matter what!"

what turns me on ??

A man willing to

do

whatever necessary
need to be pleased
wants a lil
spank, bite
nip!

demands
all,

in return ~~

;)

Kissing the small of a woman's back
Showering with two buxom babes
Erotic art & literature
A flush woman
A woman brought right to the edge of orgasm while all tied up
A tease
A good spanking for a sassy little girl

Last edited:
Doing

Having not talked to you in 6 weeks But seeing you around work was hard because I cant contact you . Getting your call excited me as soon as I seen it was you calling .
Making excuses to get away to see you as quick as I could was embarrassing(Knowing or hoping that I was getting away to suck and fuck for you Had me shaking)

After getting to your apartment and seeing that you had a friend there already and being told to stand in front of you and him and take my dick out of my pants you telling your friend "see I told you the old bitch loved this " when you seen my dick was hard . Then telling me to jerk off and while I did describe to your friend how much I like servicing you and your friends

Having me eat my own cum out of my hand then telling me to tuck my dick back in my pants get on my knees suck you both off and leave was embarrassing
Humiliating
frustrating (you talked to your friend about me like I was the help washing your car or something while I was sucking yours and his dick )
exciting
fascinating( Here I am an older stronger man taking orders from a younger smaller man fully clothed with a dick in my mouth)
After I got your friend off which did not take as long as I wish Him just saying leave now me getting up and going ( standing in the hallway for a while hoping you would call me back for more)
Me catching myself thinking I hope Paul calls again soon made me feel dirty disgusting and excited

Whispering into a submissive's ear and feeling her twist into herself when her hunger games in her belly. How she shivers, her eyes close and mouth parts as she exhales and softly moans.

leather mmmmmmmmm especially boots :heart:

i love licking cum off leather, anything to do with boots or heels.

i like to watch my wife suck her on a dildo as though its another mans cock

me licking pussy

thinking of 3sum with wife and another woman or man

i find alot of redheads attractive

also being called daddy or sir

being sweaty

I crave being restrained. Rope, handcuffs, manacles, tape... It doesn't matter what with, put me at your mercy and just me a little.

I'm new here and I was just curious about your fetishes. Please share and post pictures if you'd like to ;)

Some of mine that I can think of is being tied/held down, rape role play, being a pet role play, and vampires :p Oh and pleasing someone seems to turn me own more than getting pleased :D
Watersports. Hard to explain why. I suppose it's taboo - you wouldn't tell your friends - nd it's very naughty. I love my wife peeing in my mouth, then over my cock and balls before we fuck. Piss is a great lubricant and it gets me harder than anything else. She also loves me to pee in her arse crack and have it run down to her vagina.

Clothes ripping(more spontaneous the better. extra points if buttons are involved. her ripping mine turns me on even more.)
Blindfolding(either person)
Tying her to something(love tying her hands up)
eating pussy
Latin women

-Being a sub
-Eating asshole
-Eating pussy
-Forced facesitting
-Strapon play
-Eating my own creampie
-Her face down and ass up...
-Cumming in her mouth
-Back massages
-Stockings
-Public sex

Whispering into a submissive's ear and feeling her twist into herself when her hunger games in her belly. How she shivers, her eyes close and mouth parts as she exhales and softly moans.

Uhm. I seem to have lost my train of thought. /sigh/

-The smell of soft and supple leather.
-The heaviness of half a dozen blankets covering me in a very cold room.
-The feeling of nails or another unseen sharp edge drawn slowly down the back side of my body

Uhm. I seem to have lost my train of thought. /sigh/

-The smell of soft and supple leather.
-The heaviness of half a dozen blankets covering me in a very cold room.
-The feeling of nails or another unseen sharp edge drawn slowly down the back side of my body

MMM..I love the smell of leather.. it always makes my nipples hard and gets me wet.

old and saggy

My biggest turn on is an older lady.......and there are none too old....but they must have desire and passion, which is hard to find....
I love to see an older lady.....who cares enough to put on make up. dress in nice clothes......
I absolutely adore a woman who has a nice belly bulge on her...and wears clothes tight enough you can see it....love to see stretch marks on it.....love it when it creates a line above her pubic area.
I love to see her breasts sag down....the saggier the better.....
I love it when she has wrinkles around her eyes and neck......face it, I love older women......
I love it when her love hole is stretched large and is loose when inside her.......
Love her to enjoy oral sex and butt licking.....
I can eat for hours.......
I have a fetish for those sweet ladies........I am constantly looking for them in the mall......and when I see one of them, adore them......
I know society tells all the ladies men want a young babe with all the right curves.......but for me, give me an older gal who still has desire.....and fire.......
If thier husband no longer adores them or wants them, I do...
That is my main fetish.......I have so many, it would take a book to write them in........
But a good hot blooded older lady that loves sex as much as I do...and wants to be pampered to climax after climax......that is my biggest fetish.......Oh my, so many lovely older gals and so little time.......

Blackmail

Lately, the idea of blackmailing a woman for sex returns to the top of my charts. Kind of douchey, I realize, but that's part of the thrill.

Threats of ruination, the power play, making someone tremble: all things that do it for me at the moment.

I always wanted to keep a woman, maybe strung out, in an apartment and available to me to do whatever or whoever I choose.

Back