What stops you from "cheating" on your s.o. ?

My wife has had a rough few years physically, breast cancer, some thyroid issues and near constant joint pain from a post cancer med she takes. Our sex life has pretty much disappeared, but I still love her.

I am a grown man, cheating on her would just be wrong.
So slobbering in the Titty Tuesday thread is cool?

Don't currently have an S.O. but the reason I never cheated (and I did have offers) was because of how much I imagine it would hurt her if (when) she found out. Just the thought broke my heart.

My wife has had a rough few years physically, breast cancer, some thyroid issues and near constant joint pain from a post cancer med she takes. Our sex life has pretty much disappeared, but I still love her.

❤️❤️❤️ is it bad that I want to see her Am Pics thread? Haha!

I love these threads because they educate as to the moral flexibility of the posters.
Moral flexibility there? Hardly. We don't become blind and unable to appreciate something good-looking just because we get attached.

I have had my husband come home from a trip telling from a pretty woman he saw. No problem. Now he cheated on me, too, but that wasn't cheating. I just expect any admirations to be done tactfully.

Now he cheated on me, too, but that wasn't cheating. I just expect any admirations to be done tactfully.
Prince Charles didnt really cheat on Diana, because Camilla was his real love.

Diana however was a cheating whore.

Right?

Prince Charles didnt really cheat on Diana, because Camilla was his real love.

Diana however was a cheating whore.

Right?
Charles didn't just admire Camilla, mind you. Appreciating someone's looks and having an affair are too different things.

I guess that’s why the OP put “cheating” in quotation marks.

You all have your own definition, which conveniently excludes what you do.

IYou all have your own definition, which conveniently excludes what you do.
I have never done anything I don't accept from my partner, actually. And in that order, that I have decided the line BEFORE experiencing it from him, or having any temptations.

… but hanging out here perving on other women would just be right!

When I had one, during the last year together, nothing stopped me.

Now I identify as non-monogamous and sex positive.
It's not cheating if they know you fuck around.

I have cheated .. usually its because something is missing..thats not to say the person cheated on has done anything wrong just the cheater is missing something they not getting and therefore finds that in another. The problem is once u cheat the 1st time is becomes easier and I would say most do it again especially if they don't have a long term fwb to "cheat" with . Personally I like difference but don't do 1 nighters , need to like , trust n know someone so a fwb suits me .

Not having another woman stops me from cheating on my wife.

My wife gives a great blowjob. Can be very good in bed when she wants to. However, her desire is drying up and often rejects my touch. (even a shoulder caress at the park)

She was my dream girl in high school and college. Even though I have had girls and women offer themselves to me, I have never seriously thought about being unfaithful to Lynn. I'm not a hero for resisting temptation; I have never been seriously tempted.

One reason that don't need to cheat is she is my hotwife and I let her fuck whoever she wants and it in turn makes her a fiend for dick so she keeps my balls empty.

Back