What is your bizarre kink?

My ex girlfriend kink was to go swingers club and make me watch her getting fucked by as many men as she could get it was a massive turn on. she also used to love to get men to fuck me while she watched as i am Bi she used to love to watch that. she had few more kinks but maybe to many to mention openly lol

I'm big into femdom and fart slavery. Anything involving humiliation. Check out my stories if you're into that too!

My ex girlfriend kink was to go swingers club and make me watch her getting fucked by as many men as she could get it was a massive turn on. she also used to love to get men to fuck me while she watched as i am Bi she used to love to watch that. she had few more kinks but maybe to many to mention openly lol
I would’ve loved to have you two be a regular for me to call up anytime I want my cock taken care of

Sounds like she was a fun party girl!

Hoping her memory makes you smile.

Back