What exactly turns you on about your wife or girlfriend being with another man? Past or Present?

It can also broaden the relationship, expand our sexuality, uncover new desires, interests and experiences, and broaden relationships with others with whom we may or may not have been sexual in the past. For some, even sharing with a family member, or more than one family member, can add an extra je ne sais quoi. Just sayin'. This is literotica. If you are unsure if there are a million different sexual interests and fetishes, read on!!!

Honestly I think that some guys that that get turned on hearing about or seeing their lady get fucked are at least bi-sexual on some level. Well, anyway I discovered that this was the case for me.
Probably true. I want to watch my wife with another man, but I’d like him to be attractive with a great cock. So, obviously, some of that experience is for me.

I would love to see her get fucked in ways I’ve never fucked her and see her come alive to let her slutty side out and fuck that man so hard.

Watching her as she orgasms as she is fucked by one or more much larger cocks than mine then fucking her after she has been filled with there cum.

Probably true. I want to watch my wife with another man, but I’d like him to be attractive with a great cock. So, obviously, some of that experience is for me.

I would love to see her get fucked in ways I’ve never fucked her and see her come alive to let her slutty side out and fuck that man so hard.
I think there's definitely something too this... It's very different with bf and hubby loves seeing us together.

Honestly I think that some guys that that get turned on hearing about or seeing their lady get fucked are at least bi-sexual on some level. Well, anyway I discovered that this was the case for me.
I've read, I forget where, that this view is supported by scientific evidence, well, by some psychologists.

I don't I have this tendency. I just love hearing details of her past and fantasing about her performing sexual acts on another man. Not so much about her being pleased by another. Its just knowing what she's like and that men find her desirable and attractive. I would love to watch her and the reaction from other men. I don't desire threesomes
I don't have this tendency. I just love hearing details of her past and fantasing about her performing sexual acts on another man. Not so much about her being pleased by another. Its just knowing what she's like and that men find her desirable and attractive. I would love to watch her and the reaction from other men. I don't desire threesomes involving another male.
But I know what you mean...

I think there's definitely something too this... It's very different with bf and hubby loves seeing us together.
Do you find it very erotic because its just different on several levels hence you perform differently or the same. Either way your husband loves seeing it:)

I just like seeing a hot girl I love enjoying herself. Yes, I enjoy it most when it’s with me, but I wouldn’t begrudge her being with someone else long as it stayed consensual and enjoyable for all parties involved.

Do you find it very erotic because its just different on several levels hence you perform differently or the same. Either way your husband loves seeing it:)
It's very interesting....they're so different and I respond to each differently. Boyfriend is sweet and mischievous.... teasing. Hubby is bossy and demanding. I like both.

There's lot of guys out there who write about their wives etc with other men. What exactly turns you on about it?

A fetish being realised? Actually watching her?
Knowing what she's really like and imagining her giving and receiving the same with someone else? Feeling submissive about it?

For me its sort of erotic knowing what she like and watching her let go the same way with another man. ie seeing her display what turns her on. And knowing that she very desirable to other men who now have the pleasure that I have experienced.

Cum on let me know!
The reclaiming sex afterwards

There's lot of guys out there who write about their wives etc with other men. What exactly turns you on about it?

Knowing what she's really like and imagining her giving and receiving the same with someone else? Feeling submissive about it?

For me its sort of erotic knowing what she like and watching her let go the same way with another man. ie seeing her display what turns her on. And knowing that she very desirable to other men who now have the pleasure that I have experienced.

Cum on let me know!
For me it is the detail you miss so much of their beauty and eroticism when you are also trying to come yourself, that and I think when they know you're loving watching they let go more, they can just concentrate on themselves, the other guy is just a tool so she doesn't worry about impressing him

Cum on let me know!
Sure, I'd like to watch. But what really turns me on about knowing (seeing would be even better) my wife with another man is knowing she's getting pleasure from the arrangement. We've been married 39 years. Early in our marriage we discussed seeking sexual pleasure outside the marriage. The cardinal rule: no relationships - it's just sex. She knows I've been with others over the years. She's had many opportunities. To this day I honestly don't know if she's taken the plunge. She refuses to say one way or the other - and I'm okay with that.

For us, it's the great unknown - we've had a threesome so she's seen my cock in another woman's mouth and pussy. I've not seen her with another guy and wonder if the buzz of seeing her with one would be the same or different as the buzz of seeing her with another woman. There are also layers within it - kissing another guy, seeing her naked with another guy, through to his cock entering between either set of lips and the ultimate of seeing another man shooting his load inside her. Throw in the size issue versus colour issue. I'd have to ask Mrs AW whether she'd be more interested in a black guy with the same size cock as me or a well hung white guy. I'm not sure which I'd prefer to watch but suspect it's seeing her pussy stretched by a bigger one, although either would be fun to watch. What do stags who have experienced it enjoy more, her getting ready or the aftermath of discussing how it was?+

I found that out first hand when we were swingers. Those accidental touches from the other guy lasted a lot longer than pure accidental. Never let on to my wife about it though.

Not for me, as I always make it known that I am very straight from the start.

Last edited:

Cum on let me know!
How about pride?

I was very proud of my wife. A great body, super personality and was a great fuck.

I watched her suck different cocks and get her cunt spread wide on a big one. It was exciting watching the other guys get excited themselves; most had never been with a woman who fucked and sucked like her.

Back