What are best stories in Indian category

Hi,there.

There are good number of Indian stories here.. Please do check whom I'm following and my favourites too for a quick grab.

Have a great time time ahead.

May or may not be what you're looking for:

My WIP has two plot-lines featuring American women of Indian or partial-Indian (Punjabi) ancestry. In both cases the males involved are White, and both are also frankly short side-stories, so to speak, not fully fleshed out. But, if you're interested in it nonetheless, I could send you a PM.

May or may not be what you're looking for:

My WIP has two plot-lines featuring American women of Indian or partial-Indian (Punjabi) ancestry. In both cases the males involved are White, and both are also frankly short side-stories, so to speak, not fully fleshed out. But, if you're interested in it nonetheless, I could send you a PM.
I'm interested! I'm sure it'll be interesting to know how they perceived them to be and made love.

Sending it to you here because it seems the PM feature isn't working:

(The weird behavior of many of the characters is because the town they live in is falling under paranormal mind control.)
4.2. Legal Entanglements

That little white tank top deserved a medal for the job it was doing at holding in those bountiful curves, thought Police Chief Scott Putnam as he stole a glance through the bars of his holding cell. The magnificent pair of heavy breasts rose and fell with each deep breath from the young woman beneath them. Her long legs dangled languidly off the edge of the cot, lustrous black hair spilled off the other end. Her skin was an unblemished light almond color, contrasting sharply with her clear blue eyes which were presently half-lidded as she stared unseeing into nothing.

Nimarata Mulroney, spoiled and beautiful daughter of the richest man in town, was a most unusual ward of the Cedar City Police Department. She had been found on the outskirts of town in the company of one Chip “Skeeter” Johnson, with a load of illicit drugs and firearms in the trunk of his car. She had apparently tried to work out a business deal with this local free-market capitalist, in which she was would help move his goods and launder his cash in exchange for a cut of the profits. The use of her body was also subject to negotiation, though that deal had apparently not been closed before the arrest.

Well, using dad’s hardware store as a front wasn’t the worst idea in the world, thought Putnam to himself. People might get suspicious if another antique or mattress shop opens in Cedar Station. And while they had lacked the good sense to encrypt or secure their chat logs in any way, Nimarata’s dad had already found a good lawyer and it would be very surprising if anyone could make the charges stick. Skeeter was in the custody of state police, where he was likely to commit suicide by blunt-force trauma after conveniently divulging every aspect of his operations to them. Michael Mulroney had intimated that he wanted something like that to happen, and it’s definitely one sure way to have an influence on whom your daughter dates.

A sigh escaped her parted lips, her body began to tighten at some invisible impulse, then released again as her face reflected silent pleasure. For the hundredth time that morning, Chief Putnam had to remind himself that she was young enough to be his daughter, and that she had a father who could buy his station out from under him and bury him beneath it. But, damn it all, just one look at that perfectly-presented figure and he couldn’t help but fantasize about the wonderful ways that it would change and swell if he were to find a way to fill it with his child.

Wait, what!? Where did that idea come from? Chief Putnam had never wanted children, his ex-wife had left him long ago upon deciding post-matrimony that she did. So, why was his every glance at Nimarata causing him to think about how her unique Irish-Indian features would look on his—

Last edited:
5.2. Medice, Utera Te Ipsum!

Dr. Sunil and Dr. Purnima Bajwa, cardiologist and family medicine doctor respectively, ran the only health clinic in Cedar Station. Twin daughters Priya and Chandra were working as receptionists and non-medical assistants, having claimed a family emergency as reason for their early break from med school. They intended to change their specializations to Ob-Gyn or Pediatrics upon resuming their studies, and Bradley would be able to make arrangements for them to do this while also remaining in town to assist their parents. After all, your specializations are whatever your official credentials say they are, and files on a computer can be made to say just about anything.

Priya only smiled dreamily, looking on quietly as Bradley talked business with her parents. She was a lithe, slender young woman with captivating amber eyes and a charming bronzed-brown face, made all the cuter by a pair of thick-rimmed glasses. Her appearance was almost virginal. Almost.

Bradley smiled at that fact. He knew that she had only recently showered off the aftermath of her deflowering before reapplying her prim and proper outfit of blazer, silk blouse and white slacks. Life-making seed was trekking into her Fallopian tubes at that very moment, and her mind was understandably focused less on the present conversation and more on the fact that she might conceive at any minute.

While Bradley had been dealing with local law enforcement, Michael Mulroney had come to the clinic to make an appointment for his wife Sonam, pregnant again at the surprising age of 46. He could have afforded the service of a “real” hospital in a “real” town if he had wanted, but some strange impulse had instead drawn him into what he always thought of as a worthless roadside medical stand.

He had lingered at the clinic and chatted amicably with the family for some time, in fluent Punjabi no less. Purnima had remarked that it was almost funny how her daughters were identical twins: fraternal twinning is primarily caused by a hyperovulation gene which tends to run in the families of the mothers, as it does in her own family. Identical twinning, in contrast, is typically not genetic, being caused by a random splitting of the zygote. Sunil pointed out that fraternal twins run in his family as well, and while a hyperovulation gene would obviously have no effect on the number of children he has, it could further predispose his daughters to multiple births.

Michael noted how the women of their town had become so surprisingly fertile lately, and then offered a fascinating experiment in which he would breed the twins and see how many children they might bear. He could afford to care for as many children as they might produce, after all. It seemed to all like a most intriguing suggestion, and so he retired to an examination room with them to conduct the procedure. He and Chandra were still back there, and one could faintly hear the ovulating virgin’s cries of ecstasy as he continued to tenderly pleasure her, loosening her body and opening her womb, preparing her to join her sister in the transition from maiden to mother.

While Chandra moaned through the breaching of her hymen, Priya let out a sudden, simultaneous moan of her own. She tensed, her small chest heaved once, her eyelids drooped and tension fled her body, she sank into her chair as a look of total serenity spread across her face. There was a wetness in her eyes when they reopened. Sunil and Purnima hugged and congratulated her and thanked her for making grandparents of them, while Bradley bade a good day to the joyful family. He left the clinic in happiness, but also in no little surprise that he of all people might still know jealousy.

As it happened, both twins were going to have triplets. Chandra’s children were fraternal while Priya’s were dizygotic: two embryos would be fertilized and one of these would split into an identical pair. There was cause for concern that such small-framed ladies would have to bear such burdens, but both were strong and healthy and they would be spend their pregnancies literally next door to the maternity ward. Complications should be unlikely.

But that family would need long-term monitoring, thought Bradley gamely. What if they have further sets of triplets, or what if the next generation is somehow primed to all beget quadruplets? Now, that could be something to spiral out of even his hands!

He had lingered at the clinic and chatted amicably with the family for some time, in fluent Punjabi no less. Purnima had remarked that it was almost funny how her daughters were identical twins: fraternal twinning is primarily caused by a hyperovulation gene which tends to run in the families of the mothers, as it does in her own family. Identical twinning, in contrast, is typically not genetic, being caused by a random splitting of the zygote. Sunil pointed out that fraternal twins run in his family as well, and while a hyperovulation gene would obviously have no effect on the number of children he has, it could further predispose his daughters to multiple births.

Michael noted how the women of their town had become so surprisingly fertile lately, and then offered a fascinating experiment in which he would breed the twins and see how many children they might bear. He could afford to care for as many children as they might produce, after all. It seemed to all like a most intriguing suggestion, and so he retired to an examination room with them to conduct the procedure. He and Chandra were still back there, and one could faintly hear the ovulating virgin’s cries of ecstasy as he continued to tenderly pleasure her, loosening her body and opening her womb, preparing her to join her sister in the transition from maiden to mother.

While Chandra moaned through the breaching of her hymen, Priya let out a sudden, simultaneous moan of her own. She tensed, her small chest heaved once, her eyelids drooped and tension fled her body, she sank into her chair as a look of total serenity spread across her face. There was a wetness in her eyes when they reopened. Sunil and Purnima hugged and congratulated her and thanked her for making grandparents of them, while Bradley bade a good day to the joyful family. He left the clinic in happiness, but also in no little surprise that he of all people might still know jealousy.

As it happened, both twins were going to have triplets. Chandra’s children were fraternal while Priya’s were dizygotic: two embryos would be fertilized and one of these would split into an identical pair. There was cause for concern that such small-framed ladies would have to bear such burdens, but both were strong and healthy and they would be spend their pregnancies literally next door to the maternity ward. Complications should be unlikely.

But that family would need long-term monitoring, thought Bradley gamely. What if they have further sets of triplets, or what if the next generation is somehow primed to all beget quadruplets? Now, that could be something to spiral out of even his hands!

5.4. Buying the Law

“Don’t worry about it, officer. We’ll just have to find someone of the right character to keep her busy for now on, so that she doesn’t get in trouble like this again.”

Michael Mulroney had been oddly cavalier about having to get his daughter out of jail, treating it as nothing more serious than a visit to the doctors office. He also didn’t seem to register Nimarata’s odd behavior. Going out the door in a bouncing sashay, she looked back over her shoulder and smiled mirthfully at Chief Putnam.

“Thanks for putting me up for the night, officer! Maybe we can do it again some time!”

She had giggled. Her voice had been coy and inviting, and that was very odd. Oh, to be sure, the kind of girls who go for bloods or peckerwoods will very often have a thing for cops as well, the three having far more in common than any of them want to admit. But the kind of cops they go far are typically the kind who die in their twenties from overdoses on contraband or in car crashes at unnecessary high speeds when not wearing seat-belts, not road-weary old farts who are starting to pay the price for a life spent overindulging on donuts, booze, and smokes. He set himself to his paperwork and tried not to think about it.

When the day finally came to a close, Chief Putnam watched the last rays of sunset filter through the window blinds and land upon the soft, full body that occupied his bed. Nimarata had been “jogging” by his house when he came home, dressed this time in a pair of baggy sweatpants and a loose track jacket. It hadn’t mattered.

If anything, the more modest outfit had only focused attention onto the irresistible beauty of her elegant face. Her face would soon glow from the overflow of passion as she pushed him unresisting into the house. Before he even knew what was happening, she was straddled nude atop his body and rigorously summoning the life-making essence out of him. Her screams split the air as her arms stretched wide, her back leaned backwards and his white hands reached up to feel of the mouth-watering round brown breasts floating above his eyes, jostling from each of his thrusts. She pushed him to what he thought was his limits, then she pushed him further. She moaned and sighed and giggled happily as his last thick spurt of seed was drawn into her waiting womb, then she rolled over and spread herself on the bed. She held one hand between her sculpted thighs as she smiled at him mischievously.

“Oooh, now you’ve done it, you old lawdog. Ha ha ha! I’m going to go to sleep now, I’m going to sleep and I’m going to dream about the child that we just finished making. Ha ha ha! I have your child inside of me right now, while I’m young enough to be your child myself. Isn’t that crazy?”

Yes, it is crazy. You’re crazy! It’s a wonder you didn’t give me a heart attack. Don’t you realize that I’ll be ready for the nursing home before our child is ready for college, that if I really take care of myself?

Chief Putnam thought about the stranger in downtown Cedar Station. Then he thought about the former inmate laying freshly-bred in his bed, and the new life soon to form in her belly, and then he tried to think as little as possible. In all of his law enforcement career, if he could say that he had never been “bought,” it only meant that nobody ever wanted anything he could have sold. But, at that moment, he knew quite well that he was fully owned by whatever had brought this woman to him.

Let me know if I made any mistakes in describing the characters, or if I can do anything to improve those scenes. Thanks!

I, personally, am typically not attracted women from the Indian Subcontinent. No judgment, just my own preferences.

However, I've got to say that one of the most beautiful women I ever met really was half-Indian, half-Irish. I changed a lot in the narrative, for obvious reasons, but she did have much in common with Nimarata.

Back