Wat's Guns-N-Stuff Thread

Wat is weak. Wat is a pussy. True, it started as a stated opinion, but it’s become a proven fact.

Wat is multifaceted, just like the rest of us.

He’s got perspectives I’m not into but he’s also got depth that a lot of lit shit-for-brains don’t have.

It’s hard to explain but to me he’s actually kind of hot in a knuckleheaded rugged sort of way. 🤷‍♀️ 😅

Wat is multifaceted, just like the rest of us.

He’s got perspectives I’m not into but he’s also got depth that a lot of lit shit-for-brains don’t have.

It’s hard to explain but to me he’s actually kind of hot in a knuckleheaded rugged sort of way. 🤷‍♀️ 😅
I respect you and also respectfully disagree. I think wat is simple. Ever seen Forrest Gump? When Jenny tells him to run and he does? That’s wat to me. Every answer is to be armed. If there was a time for wat to bear arms, and most of the nonresponsible gun owners on this thread, he would do so not in defense of justice but to support tyranny.

I respect you and also respectfully disagree. I think wat is simple. Ever seen Forrest Gump? When Jenny tells him to run and he does? That’s wat to me. Every answer is to be armed. If there was a time for wat to bear arms, and most of the nonresponsible gun owners on this thread, he would do so not in defense of justice but to support tyranny.

I see him more like a craftier Lt Dan. 😅

That's precisely the problem with most of Wat's thread followers. They think Biden and Harris are going to impose tyranny, herd them into concentration camps, and shoot them into an open pit. Just look at the posts and memes of these guys.

When in fact, the party supported by these posters is the one that most likely would actually rig elections, imposed tyranny, subjugate women, and herd "undesirables" into concentration camps. It's become part of the GOP platform, fer Chrissake!

Last edited:
Nope. No fucks given here, either.

In other news, my fucking stock will be coming next week instead of this one. "Delay in shipping." Of course, since it is beyond my control, No fucks will be given about that, either.

And no rats will be harmed by giving their asses . . . .

There's a set-up here for cuntibois . . . .

0eae6c2eb5905a0718b2166126180ec6.jpg

ERlhBGsWkAESQI-.jpg

GNmReOBbEAAUEAr.png

Wat is not quite to the point . . . yet.

America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

~ Claire Wolfe

Closer than it's ever been before.

Yet another great day at the range. Took the .22's out and played around, then shot the .45 for a bit. Still need to get up to the components store.

Read up a bit more on .25-06s. That might make a good reach out and touch enough cartridge for Out West.

It's a good all around hunting cartridge but where it shines is Plains hunting where you need a flat shooter out to 300-400 yds.

Yet another great day at the range. Took the .22's out and played around, then shot the .45 for a bit. Still need to get up to the components store.

I got my Ruger 10-22 out the other day and threw a tumbler down range. No need to go out and set up the target and every shot is unique. If the grass is low and I’m shooting down hill I can get some practice on a moving target as it rolls after every hit. I fired so many rounds my thumb nearly blistered from reloading the mags. I’m still a good shot even with these aging eyes.

It’s good practice with my new S&W SD9VE too but I think I should get some range time to get used to it first. It’s a nice piece except for the heavy trigger. Any suggestions on who makes a good aftermarket replacement?

Cocaine does wonders!

It really does, almost as wonderful as heroin.

Well, here it is, May 16 of 2024 and Wat is still breathing, up, and moving about. Not the right guns, no assassins, no ninjas, and no alphabets coming to tooken him away.

But that maths number keeps on climbin' . . . .

I got my Ruger 10-22 out the other day and threw a tumbler down range. No need to go out and set up the target and every shot is unique. If the grass is low and I’m shooting down hill I can get some practice on a moving target as it rolls after every hit. I fired so many rounds my thumb nearly blistered from reloading the mags. I’m still a good shot even with these aging eyes.

It’s good practice with my new S&W SD9VE too but I think I should get some range time to get used to it first. It’s a nice piece except for the heavy trigger. Any suggestions on who makes a good aftermarket replacement?
10-22 mag loader/unloader

Did you ever wonder which gummint alphabet "agency" is the most indicative of the Nanny State? My nominee du jour is OSHA. Here's a bunch of can't-do-nothin's out tellin' people who work for a living how to work. Kinda like Lit libturds tellin' a body how to use tools or build shit or shoot. Limp dick crap at its most pathetic.

Back