Wat's Guns-N-Stuff Thread

Damn guns! Damn assassins!! Damn cops-n-feds!!! They all failed again. Scheisskopfen!!!!!

And this is after we have been assured that "the proper authorities" have been notified..

"Laurel!!! Wat's being mean again!!!"

IMG_1714-scaled.jpg

I was looking at some of this morning's drivel and noticing how triggered the trigger noticers are. A couple of Key Words and they'll lock-step all over that shit with "responses."

And the hypothetical cause of a nose-bleed is reportable like the latest fake news barrage.

That-there's some limp dick shit . . . .

Nothing changes if nothing changes . . . .

e788b43705d2f6cf3c24b7195da93575.jpg

This thread is a lighting rod for mindless hate.

It's like they bring their life's frustrations along.

If they can get talk about guns shut down,
then they will have a safe space from guns.

And you keep triggering them by shooting down their rebuttals,
"But, but, but..., We hates him Precious!

"PRECIOUS!!!"

There should be only ONE topic of conversation today. I’ll wait to see if you dipshits can figure it out.

"Laurel!!! Wat's being mean again!!!"
Dealing with the "bullshit" posts in this thread is way above Laurel's paygrade.

When something happens in real life related to these posts, the legal elements of intent and collaboration are neatly recorded on her forum.

Short, fat ammosexual Wat is strokin' his steel peener substitute big time this morning, celebrating that hero who took out five US marshals in North Carolina.

When teh Revolution comes, little Wattle is gonna be READY, dammit!

#PewPewPew

Honestly, I'm not sure how many guns are in the truck right now. I took the bag - the range bag. It has several in it. How many, I don't rightly know. Enough so that if Sum Shit commenced, some sonsa whores would have a good chance to bleed profusely.

THat may be more important than what's for supper right this second . . . .

Honestly, I'm not sure how many guns are in the truck right now. I took the bag - the range bag. It has several in it. How many, I don't rightly know. Enough so that if Sum Shit commenced, some sonsa whores would have a good chance to bleed profusely.

Aging little tub of lard Wat gets tuff when he gots his gun bag with him.

lol, that's quite the imagination. Your incel ass would piss yourself if shit went down. You aren't fooling anyone.

The M1 I've been watching has just gone on sale. They knocked $125 off the price, praises to Allah. WW2 era SA. Hmmmm . . . .

WE have a closing next week to add another chunk to the piece Out West. The barcat will be so happy.

I do not need any new guns. I do, however, nee to purchase some new ammo and use it to take the place of some old ammo which needs to be shot so that I have a good excuse to clean some guns. I like cleaning guns. It makes me feel real peaceful when I get to feeling a little Baldwin-ish.

This one, if I pull the trigger (I know, I know), would be a deep cleaning as opposed to a restoration. I really enjoyed the carbine project. This one is in the same age group. If it were the same manufacturer, it'd be on its way already.

I like to take new guns and make them old guns. My nines were the children of magazine legislation.

The government told me exactly what I needed to go out and buy before they got really valuable...

I bought some used mags for a Glock .40S&W once - poelease trade-ins. They give the guns back in the buy-out with the 10-12 mags they came with, and they sell the guns with 1 mag and sell the mags individually - Capitalism at its finest. Some of the ones I got were stamped "L/E ONLY". I loved it. Clinton Gun Ban relics.

Well, they're in Wat's possession now, so be sure to tell out whingers so's they can knock their knickers properly over the whole thing.

Good luck with the purchase, bid, or whatever Wat.

Speaking of ammo, 200 .45 cleaned and primed and 200 .556 in the tumbler. I'm going to load 50 of the .556 with the 75 gr. match and see how far I can push the little puppy.

Fourteen months old isn't a puppy. These aren't chil'runs we're discussing here. That's so not kosher on Lit.

Back