Wat's Guns-N-Stuff Thread

No. Thank you for your reminders! As the new owner of this thread I duly appoint you as its official curator. Looking forward to you informing us on reaching 10k!
The title pays homage to our thread starter and it’s our shared passion for guns & stuff that keeps this thread rockin, but there’s plenty of credit to go around. 🍻 I think we’ll hit 10K before Memorial Day.

The title pays homage to our thread starter and it’s our shared passion for guns & stuff that keeps this thread rockin, but there’s plenty of credit to go around. 🍻 I think we’ll hit 10K before Memorial Day.
Well, I may just have to take back your curator’s title since you have no memory of past history.

Happy Monday. It's nice to see that our lilly-livered posters still haven't managed to have Wat banned, Have Wat's Thread purged, Have Wat's Thread moved to another board, or have some government alphabet agency come to haul Wat away to who knows where and for how long. And that Wat's firearms did not kill him during the night.

Perhaps if they had a good, it would answer all of their prayers on the subject. No matter, as Allah will call them all home to him soon enough.

I always liked the stories of the old biplane pilots doing things like rolling their wheels on the hanger/barn roofs. I bet that got noisy and dusty inside.

Thought for the day for our ankle-biting contingent:

df71496276d26218a02def7f5dc751b6.jpg

I've got a bunch of little errands to run today and then it's back to the press.
I've got a small herd of deer running "errands" up on the hill. They're setting off the driveway alarm like mad. Thankfully, it's not rut...

The fact that he would adopt that as his handle says it all.

That and the AV of an actual ankle-biter...

Sweet Jesus… 🙄 It’s always the pertinent details.

John Lappo was piloting a B-47 bomber on APRIL 24, 1959 when he decided to fly it under the Mackinac Bridge for kicks.

I just want to announce to any goddamn, mother fucker on this fucking board that has a problem with citizens owning firearms because "I never had any problems" well...you fucking piece of shit, let me tell you about the two fucking almost corpses that tried to break into my house this morning and are now VERY LUCKY to be in police custody and not in a fucking van under a blanket as the Glock 19C I had pointed at the male half...with the little blue laser dot steadily fixed on his rapidly moving chest...was chambered and had 16 rounds of Hornady Critical Defense 9mm that I will tell you ALL now and if you doubt me, then why don't you come uninvited to my place...I would have had ZERO HESITATION in using all 16 rounds...ammo prices be damned...I would have hesitated negatory and had zero remorse in fucking ending the existence of both the mother fuckers. I called him a piece of shit...then I apologized to all the pieces of shit I just had insulted. And that little blue dot on his chest did NOT move an inch until the first responding officer calmly directed me to put down my gun, which I did.

And if any of you fucking soi-boy mother fucking Biden-worshipping POS leftist kid-fuckers has an issue with my actions? I sincerely invite you to bring each and every issue to my attention IN PERSON and I will respond accordingly and with as much hesitation as I would have shown to send that POS to the next plane of existence. And that amount of hesitation can be quantified and is equal to the number zero. Zed. 0.00 no rounding necessary.

So any of you anti-2A mother fucking POS communists? I'd say "kiss my ass" but you will never have that privilege. You didn't earn it. And if I've offended you in any way, go buy some tampons and stick them in each and every orifice on your sorry ass self. Counter opinions...not welcome. You either agree with me....or fuck yourself with a chainsaw. Or you can take me up on my sincere invitation and we can go that route. And if I sound a bit....amped? IT'S BECAUSE I'M FUCKING AMPED!

I just want to announce to any goddamn, mother fucker on this fucking board that has a problem with citizens owning firearms because "I never had any problems" well...you fucking piece of shit, let me tell you about the two fucking almost corpses that tried to break into my house this morning and are now VERY LUCKY to be in police custody and not in a fucking van under a blanket as the Glock 19C I had pointed at the male half...with the little blue laser dot steadily fixed on his rapidly moving chest...was chambered and had 16 rounds of Hornady Critical Defense 9mm that I will tell you ALL now and if you doubt me, then why don't you come uninvited to my place...I would have had ZERO HESITATION in using all 16 rounds...ammo prices be damned...I would have hesitated negatory and had zero remorse in fucking ending the existence of both the mother fuckers. I called him a piece of shit...then I apologized to all the pieces of shit I just had insulted. And that little blue dot on his chest did NOT move an inch until the first responding officer calmly directed me to put down my gun, which I did.

And if any of you fucking soi-boy mother fucking Biden-worshipping POS leftist kid-fuckers has an issue with my actions? I sincerely invite you to bring each and every issue to my attention IN PERSON and I will respond accordingly and with as much hesitation as I would have shown to send that POS to the next plane of existence. And that amount of hesitation can be quantified and is equal to the number zero. Zed. 0.00 no rounding necessary.

So any of you anti-2A mother fucking POS communists? I'd say "kiss my ass" but you will never have that privilege. You didn't earn it. And if I've offended you in any way, go buy some tampons and stick them in each and every orifice on your sorry ass self. Counter opinions...not welcome. You either agree with me....or fuck yourself with a chainsaw. Or you can take me up on my sincere invitation and we can go that route. And if I sound a bit....amped? IT'S BECAUSE I'M FUCKING AMPED!

And the above story, boys-n-girls, is why Sentient Life needs to be armed.

I'm sincerely glad that you didn't have to grease the dirtbag(s). Kinda like my carjacker last fall, I'm glad I didn't have to play the Hurt-'em card, but it's nice to know that you have options. Let them whimper because you don't have to.

Little blue laser - I like that.

Here's hoping that you've had a chance to resume a normal breathing cadence.

Last edited:
His desperation - and spectacular failure - to refute the premise of this thread brings a smile to my face every time he bumps it . . . .

:ROFLMAO: :nana:

I’ve never been coy on my intentions for this thread. I’ve aimed the barrel of my ire directly at your head. You’ve been measured and found to be lacking. Kiss, kiss, bang, bang.

We all had to sit here and hear about how the “I’m so itchy to assert my 2a rights” crowd turned themselves into Gandhi when confronted with 2 instances of what would appear to be a legitimate time for self defense. Why is that? You could’ve sent them to Nirvana but it smells like weak spirit to me.

Back