Wat's Guns-N-Stuff Thread

Ok, I would agree that my statement needs proof. I might be the only one that feel that way. It might be that I like watching shapely Brazilian girls in skimpy bikinis

All I know is if any of these girls had been the messenger King Leonidas would not have kicked her into the well

Prove me wrong!

Dang. Gun homie slipped up. :cry:

18673fac-5997-4834-b4f1-f1daa6aa0500_text.gif

They make gun bags. Travel with all firearms in the designated bag. Don't take the bag where it isn't wanted.

Like Wat does.

It's really that easy.

[6.21] And who is more unjust than he who forges a lie against Allah or (he who) gives the lie to His communications; surely the unjust will not be successful. [6.24] See how they lie against their own souls, and that which they forged has passed away from them.

~ The Glorious Qu'ran

Oldie moldy quote from awhile ago. I reckon the situation is about the same.

I live on the boarder of MD and WVa:

WVa - open and concealed carry with no permit required.
MD - no open carry. Handgun license (with training and fingerprinting) required to possess a hand gun. No concealed carry at all.

Maryland has three times the homicide rate.

9,000+ comments! Holy shit.
#Lit❤️2A
#USA🇺🇸
I appreciate all your acknowledgments to the thread of the good and righteous members here seeking gun reform. Of course this thread will invariably continue to be popular as long as wat posts 50 nonsensical memes a day. Again, though, thanks for your praise.

I appreciate all your acknowledgments to the thread of the good and righteous members here seeking gun reform. Of course this thread will invariably continue to be popular as long as wat posts 50 nonsensical memes a day. Again, though, thanks for your praise.
Thanks for being a part of this! 🇺🇸

Back