Watching wife...with a twist

Jcam1980s

Literotica Guru
So i regularly fantasise about watching my wife with another man/men. Turns me on so much! But i also fantasise about her finding out I've set up a guy for her...so she twists it around to me. She cancels the guy i want to screw her. I arrive home and she bends me over the table, cuffing my ankles to the legs and my hands to the side. She's arranged a guy to screw ME. she watches and masturbates in front of me as the guy uses all my holes for his pleasure, eventually filling me with his load 👹

Anyone else have similar thoughts or fantasies

So i regularly fantasise about watching my wife with another man/men. Turns me on so much! But i also fantasise about her finding out I've set up a guy for her...so she twists it around to me. She cancels the guy i want to screw her. I arrive home and she bends me over the table, cuffing my ankles to the legs and my hands to the side. She's arranged a guy to screw ME. she watches and masturbates in front of me as the guy uses all my holes for his pleasure, eventually filling me with his load 👹

Thats hot.

And you like it.

That's a great twist. But I would want him to empty a load in and/or on her for me to clean up too. Maybe for fun they leave me tied down and go off to another room and all I can do is hear them.

Good stuff!

I have similar fantasies - I come home from work and wife is sitting outside with her hot girlfriend. I let them have their space - but then they come into the house and confront me. Wife says she has a surprise for me and slowly undresses her friend. Exposing her amazing tits and sliding dress down to her waist wife tells me to finish undressing her.
On my knees I slide her dress down her legs and expose her lace silk covered cock. Her friend is a trans woman and I am in heaven. Wife knows of my cock fantasies but also knows I would never stray nor would I seek out a male. Telling me to suck her friends cock I don't disappoint.

I have similar fantasies - I come home from work and wife is sitting outside with her hot girlfriend. I let them have their space - but then they come into the house and confront me. Wife says she has a surprise for me and slowly undresses her friend. Exposing her amazing tits and sliding dress down to her waist wife tells me to finish undressing her.
On my knees I slide her dress down her legs and expose her lace silk covered cock. Her friend is a trans woman and I am in heaven. Wife knows of my cock fantasies but also knows I would never stray nor would I seek out a male. Telling me to suck her friends cock I don't disappoint.
So fucking HOT

Although I appreciate the creativity, I’m 100% straight, so that twist isn’t for me.

I thought that when you said that your wife canceled the guy you set up, you were going to throw the twist that when you came home, she had a different guy there to fuck her. Only to find out that he had been fucking her a bit on the side and that she was happy that you’re ok with another man fucking her.

In my twist, he would be much longer and thicker than me and she allowed him to cum in her (which she doesn’t ally me to).

Another twist would be that her lover was actually a previous lover from before we were married (30+ years) and that they recently reconnected via social media, where he convinced her that although it was uncomfortable to fuck her with his huge cock when they were just kids, now that she’s had children, her vagina is mush more acceptable to his larger cock, and makes her cum repeatedly!

I know. I sometimes go on a tangent! Sorry 🤦‍♂️

my first wife didn't know I was bisexual. We did have an open marriage. To be fair, I was confused. She asked her gay brother to seduce me. It fueled our sex for months. She wanted to watch. We let her.

"He's not as gay as she thought," I said, as I licked up his load from between her legs.

What's the bad part. LOL

I do now 😂 😂 😂

No but I had a weird dream about her restraining me to watch then insisting on bareback rather than using a condom and I had to watch her get impregnated by the guy.

And MrsAW was in a bad mood with me one morning because I'd fucked someone else in a dream she'd had the previous night....

Now this is an amazing fantasy. Yes please!

Back