Washington Dummies Didn't Think Through Seizing Russian Assets, And Neither Did Joe.

You're certainly not in agreement with me.
BDS, you said. That acronym stands for Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions of Israel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott,_Divestment_and_Sanctions

Yes. You support Putin.
No, I don't. I told you before that if I had a vote, I'd have voted for Nikolay Kharitonov in the recent Russian presidential election, not Vladimir Putin.

Biden's whole foreign policy has been an utter disaster from the US imperialist point of view. It has pushed China and Russia closer together, and pushed Iran and Saudi Arabia closer together, while Israel has never been more hated and isolated. Biden seems to be under the delusion, like a senile person would think, that the US has as much clout now as it did over 20 years ago, and can throw its weight about accordingly on the international stage without damaging itself. He is a total embarrassment to America.

BDS, you said. That acronym stands for Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions of Israel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott,_Divestment_and_Sanctions
Misappropriation is fun. It stands for Biden Derangement Syndrome. You dipshits can try to make it something else all you want.
No, I don't. I told you before that if I had a vote, I'd have voted for Nikolay Kharitonov in the recent Russian presidential election, not Vladimir Putin.
You stand with Russia. That is Putin.

You can make up shit as much as you'd like.

Biden's whole foreign policy has been an utter disaster from the US imperialist point of view. It has pushed China and Russia closer together, and pushed Iran and Saudi Arabia closer together, while Israel has never been more hated and isolated. Biden seems to be under the delusion, like a senile person would think, that the US has as much clout now as it did over 20 years ago, and can throw its weight about accordingly on the international stage without damaging itself. He is a total embarrassment to America.
The alliances you speak of have been in the works for quite some time now. Russia was intending to invade Ukraine and finish the job after they annexed crimea.

China and Russia have been seeking a different path for decades...when we pulled out of Africa, China rolled right in with mines and roads and money.

45's policies wrecked our alliances and this is the result.

Back