............Wanna Cum with me

buckeye007 said:
I know my dear..and you know that my getting to come in and play like this for so long is a rare occasion at best...our paths will cross when they do..and we'll enjoy each moment as we can ;)

I knew you would understand......I really enjoy spending time with this guy...and as long as he stays okay with me posting and playing in my thread....then I will be back. :D I had fun today....but I need to get somethings done now...maybe I will be back around tonight for a run ;)

Last edited:
Saturday Afternoon in the Office

IwannaCum said:
That is right. Cum one...Cum all.....I wanna Cum.....you wanna Cum....we all wanna Cum.

Instead of me threadjacking to play,(and if you read some of my posts you know I like to play), I am starting this thread so that I can play and anyone that wants to play with me(or other's that Cum to play here), can Cum to play.

So I hope you Cum see me, and I hope you all Cum often.

And here we are on a Saturday afternoon. Just the two of us all alone in the office.

Even though its’ 3 o’clock in the afternoon we’re in the kitchen getting another cup of coffee. But it’s you who breaks the silence and announces, “I really don’t want another cup of fucking coffee.”

I reply, “Neither do I.”

And then, for just a moment, the tension is palatable. Not a word is spoken. After putting my cup down on the counter, I reach over and put my hands around your waist and pull you closer to me. Kissing you gently, I pick you up and place you firmly on the counter. Moving closer, my body is neatly in between your legs and the warmth from our bodies is over-realming.

We continue. In-between kisses, I remark, “this is want I want,” as my fingers find the buckle of your belt and begin to undo your jeans. Continuing until you’re half naked—jeans and panties in a lump on the floor as my hands begin to explore your thighs and pussy. Circling your clit, I take a small step backwards, the grin is mutual.

“This is exactly what I want” I remark as my two fingers are inserted into your moist pussy.

Probing deeper, my thumb is now on your swollen clit. Our eyes are locked onto each other. ”Tell me what you want” I demand as my right hand is caressing you harden nipples and my left is deftly urging you on.

But you don’t utter a word. With that I take the imitative and drop to my knees. Now my mouth is on your hot mound as my tongue has reached its prize. With your hands wrapped around my head, fingers firmly in my hair, you urge me on. Within a few minutes you can’t contain your self as your soft cooing is now more audible and your back begins to arch. How wonderful to taste and smell you. How glorious to feel your thighs begin to quake as your clit hardens.

Suddenly your there. Even though your moans are low and controlled, the grasp of you hands confirm I’ve found that special spot . . .

Last edited:
Hey baby! I just found your cumming thread!

I like making you cum! ;)

IwannaCum said:
That is right. Cum one...Cum all.....I wanna Cum.....you wanna Cum....we all wanna Cum.

Instead of me threadjacking to play,(and if you read some of my posts you know I like to play), I am starting this thread so that I can play and anyone that wants to play with me(or other's that Cum to play here), can Cum to play.

So I hope you Cum see me, and I hope you all Cum often.

Back