............Wanna Cum with me

IwannaCum said:
Hi phillinjun...glad you stopping....you shouldn't be holding that so tight....you should let me do that;)
Hey, I am hoping you will do that soon, ;)

So many cocks!!

One of you might have to use a different hole, anyone want to volunteer for one of the other two?

IwannaCum said:
So many cocks!!

One of you might have to use a different hole, anyone want to volunteer for one of the other two?

*gets tired of waiting...lets you ease down to your knees adn lightly begins to lick along the insides of your thighs*

IwannaCum said:
So many cocks!!

Any hole left now?

clearlight30 said:
*gets tired of waiting...lets you ease down to your knees adn lightly begins to lick along the insides of your thighs*

mmmmm, a man who loves to please :D

*hears*

phillyinjun said:
Dibs on your ass... if I can lick it first

You got in baby, I love a good ass fucking

Well this should be fun to watch.

*pulls up a chair* ;)

*now moving upward with my tongue to begin to lightly flick over your nice soft pussy lips, just light fether touches to start...let you build in your excitement...knowing there will be other hands and tongues on you soon...tracing circles on you and applying more pressure to your lips*
mmmm like that?

clearlight30 said:
*now moving upward with my tongue to begin to lightly flick over your nice soft pussy lips, just light fether touches to start...let you build in your excitement...knowing there will be other hands and tongues on you soon...tracing circles on you and applying more pressure to your lips*
mmmm like that?

*moans loudly* GOD YES!!!! *feels an orgasm building within*

That feels soooooo good!

I part your butt cheeks and then lick you down to your hole, enjoying your musk and the texture on my tongue. I get to your rim, and I flick my tongue around it, slowly pushing into you.
I moan as I do so, and start stroking my cock.

IwannaCum said:
*moans loudly* GOD YES!!!! *feels an orgasm building within*

That feels soooooo good!

*wanting to be sure she has something to rememeber to drop by again, i begin to lick up and down your lips...i spread your legs a bit wider to get better access, then slip one finger into your very wet pussy. i stop long enough to say*
you taste divine
*then back to licking, while i feel my own dick begin to twitch and rise*

phillyinjun said:
I part your butt cheeks and then lick you down to your hole, enjoying your musk and the texture on my tongue. I get to your rim, and I flick my tongue around it, slowly pushing into you.
I moan as I do so, and start stroking my cock.

*gasps as your tongue touches my asshole*

clearlight30 said:
*wanting to be sure she has something to rememeber to drop by again, i begin to lick up and down your lips...i spread your legs a bit wider to get better access, then slip one finger into your very wet pussy. i stop long enough to say*
you taste divine
*then back to licking, while i feel my own dick begin to twitch and rise*

*feels his finger inside me...my clit is big and hard....I try to move my hips toward his mouth*

IwannaCum said:
*gasps as your tongue touches my asshole*
I enjoy your reaction and I grasp my cock harder, stroking it firmly, as I start to lick your hole with a purpose. My finger is helping, probing into you...

IwannaCum said:
*feels his finger inside me...my clit is big and hard....I try to move my hips toward his mouth*

*feeling her get closer i insert a second fnger into her...wanting her to have her first orgasm...flicking and fingering you...noticing your juices run down my face only makes me keep going*

just tell us what you want baby

phillyinjun said:
I enjoy your reaction and I grasp my cock harder, stroking it firmly, as I start to lick your hole with a purpose. My finger is helping, probing into you...

*his finger pushes deep into my ass, I feel release coming, my body quivers, I can't breathe.....the rush takes over me* Oooooh......FUUUUUUUUUCCKKK!

clearlight30 said:
*feeling her get closer i insert a second fnger into her...wanting her to have her first orgasm...flicking and fingering you...noticing your juices run down my face only makes me keep going*

just tell us what you want baby

I wanna cum more....IwannaCUM!!

IwannaCum said:
I wanna cum more....IwannaCUM!!

* i lay down on my back and let my rock hard tool stand straight in the air*

have a seat darling, that will give philly space to do his thing too

clearlight30 said:
* i lay down on my back and let my rock hard tool stand straight in the air*

have a seat darling, that will give philly space to do his thing too

* I mount clearlight's cock and start to move up and down, feelling him inside, stopping to allow philly access to her wet ass*

IwannaCum said:
*his finger pushes deep into my ass, I feel release coming, my body quivers, I can't breathe.....the rush takes over me* Oooooh......FUUUUUUUUUCCKKK!
MMM, I moan with you as you cum, keeping a firm grasp on your butt cheek, squeezing hard, as I dig my tongue into you, my finger deep..

phillyinjun said:
MMM, I moan with you as you cum, keeping a firm grasp on your butt cheek, squeezing hard, as I dig my tongue into you, my finger deep..

Please fuck my ass, please.. I need it BAD!!!

*rides clear, wating for my second hole to be filled*

IwannaCum said:
* I mount clearlight's cock and start to move up and down, feelling him inside, stopping to allow philly access to her wet ass*

*feeling as if i have been swallowed, i feel her push down on me...the veins pop when i enter...my hands reach your hips and steady myself*

going to ride me hard darling?

clearlight30 said:
*feeling as if i have been swallowed, i feel her push down on me...the veins pop when i enter...my hands reach your hips and steady myself*

going to ride me hard darling?

Save a horse, ride a cowboy!

*pistons up and down on your cock, riding in long slow strokes,my hands on your chest...waiting for it in the ass*

IwannaCum said:
Save a horse, ride a cowboy!

*pistons up and down on your cock, riding in long slow strokes,my hands on your chest...waiting for it in the ass*

*getting in rythem with this sexy woman, his cock finally at full attention, wishing he had had a little of your mouth before we started*
*feeling you lean forward to put a nipple in my mouth, while you push down to meet every upward thrust*

ohh shit, just like that

Back