............Wanna Cum with me

IwannaCum said:
*moving on to the right, sucking it in, my tongue slipping around it, I pull back slightly wit it in my mouth, hearing your moans I slowly tongue my way up the shaft and take it in hard and deep*

God that feels sooooo good

baller16 said:
God that feels sooooo good

*my head moves up and down faster, your cock sliding in far as it can go, I push down hard, holding my breathe, my lips pressed firmly against you, I twist my mouth around the base of your rock hard cock...I hear you moan and you thrust your hips up towards my wanting mouth*

IwannaCum said:
*my head moves up and down faster, your cock sliding in far as it can go, I push down hard, holding my breathe, my lips pressed firmly against you, I twist my mouth around the base of your rock hard cock...I hear you moan and you thrust your hips up towards my wanting mouth*

mmm, wow, you are going to get me to chirsten this thread soon ;)

baller16 said:
mmm, wow, you are going to get me to chirsten this thread soon ;)

:)

*my hands find you balls, rubbing them, my fingers touching and sliding along your skin....my head moves faster, I feel you are close and I want to taste you....your cock is sliding in and out of my wet mouth, my hot breathe on your crotch as I twist my head as I slide it down, again and again*

IwannaCum said:
:)

*my hands find you balls, rubbing them, my fingers touching and sliding along your skin....my head moves faster, I feel you are close and I want to taste you....your cock is sliding in and out of my wet mouth, my hot breathe on your crotch as I twist my head as I slide it down, again and again*

mm God I'm getting so close, a little bit more of this and.....

baller16 said:
mm God I'm getting so close, a little bit more of this and.....

*my mouth is twisting on your cock, my hands are groping you balls, I feel myself start to cum, knowing you are close drives me over the edge and my pussy explodes, my juice dripping down my leg....my body shakes and I push down hard on your cock, you explode inside my mouth, sending rope after rope of jizz into my mouth and down my throat....I swallow, and continue throat fucking you, you thrust your hops into me, moaning and grunting as ou spill your load into my warm mouth*

hogjack said:
Good point.

Can't argue with that.

*licks the tip of baller's cock, making sure she as every drop...smiles at him and kisses him deeply*

Well, baller...I am glad you talked me into this;)

Hey hogjack....Glad you stopped in and I hope you Cum by often. I always like meeting new people;)

IwannaCum said:
*licks the tip of baller's cock, making sure she as every drop...smiles at him and kisses him deeply*

Well, baller...I am glad you talked me into this;)

Hey hogjack....Glad you stopped in and I hope you Cum by often. I always like meeting new people;)

girl you're number one with this tread

*begins clapping, had to stop in to congradulate*
that's the way to start a thread...more people should be taking lessons here....set up lecture tours for everyone.... :D

this is how you make the world a better place

clearlight30 said:
*begins clapping, had to stop in to congradulate*
that's the way to start a thread...more people should be taking lessons here....set up lecture tours for everyone.... :D

this is how you make the world a better place

Hi clearlight, glad you stopped in. I appreciate your words. Wht can I say, I love to play and hopefully many people here will play with me;)

IwannaCum said:
Hi clearlight, glad you stopped in. I appreciate your words. Wht can I say, I love to play and hopefully many people here will play with me;)

well who wouldn't want to play with you :devil:
a sexy mind should be cultivated

Wow. Looks like I missed one heck of a party lol.

People are gonna be cummin in here in droves now.

Trxjw said:
Wow. Looks like I missed one heck of a party lol.

People are gonna be cummin in here in droves now.

I hope so, because like the name says, I just wannaCum and I wanna you to Cum too;)

IwannaCum said:
I like that....*looks for the Miracle Grow*

well stop by thread some time too, i have a nice secluded piece of beach land just waiting for you
as long as you don't mind the insane craziness that goes on between "growth spurtz"
or just drag me in here and get what you want
*us pisces men love to please :p *

clearlight30 said:
well stop by thread some time too, i have a nice secluded piece of beach land just waiting for you
as long as you don't mind the insane craziness that goes on between "growth spurtz"
or just drag me in here and get what you want
*us pisces men love to please :p *

I will be sure to come visit you. I would love to do it on the beach...think someone there can accomedate me?

Mmmm... what a thread starter. You have me gripping my cock tight so I can last a little longer. :)

Great beginnings!

:rose: :rose: :rose:

IwannaCum said:
I will be sure to come visit you. I would love to do it on the beach...think someone there can accomedate me?

oh i don't think the girls will mind too much, they need a break to go shopping for new vibrators...then again if "someone" keeps you busy long enough company just might come along with new gift (batteries included)to try out
:cathappy:

phillyinjun said:
Mmmm... what a thread starter. You have me gripping my cock tight so I can last a little longer. :)

Great beginnings!

:rose: :rose: :rose:

Hi phillinjun...glad you stopping....you shouldn't be holding that so tight....you should let me do that;)

IwannaCum said:
I hope so, because like the name says, I just wannaCum and I wanna you to Cum too;)

I'm sure it's gonna happen sooner or later. ;)

clearlight30 said:
oh i don't think the girls will mind too much, they need a break to go shopping for new vibrators...then again if "someone" keeps you busy long enough company just might come along with new gift (batteries included)to try out
:cathappy:

Free gifts? *ears perk* I love presents. I will be stopping by. :)

IwannaCum said:
Free gifts? *ears perk* I love presents. I will be stopping by. :)

well i better say good night and let get your accolades heaped on you
*if i stay any longer i will have to gently ease you to your knees and take care of some, umm, business...and you wouldn't want that would you ;)

clearlight30 said:
well i better say good night and let get your accolades heaped on you
*if i stay any longer i will have to gently ease you to your knees and take care of some, umm, business...and you wouldn't want that would you ;)

Knees? I love being on my knees;)

Back