Unwitting "Soccer Mom" Set Up To Be The "Center Of Attention" At Party

Betternotsay

Virgin
After her "new me" makeover gifted to herself after her divorce last year and moving herself and hs senior son to a new community....and finding herself trying to be the "cute/hot 'Soccer Mom' ...enjoying the popularity and attention.... unaware she has been unwittingly allowing herself to be set up to be "taken down" at the party at the lounge/bar the championship after game party is being held

A little too rapey for me as is, but the "new single MILF in the neighborhood" is always full of possibilities. There are hundreds of soccer mom gang bang stories if you use the search function with the right keywords.

Hopefully she is carrying a loaded gun and can dispense with whoever is setting her up.
She can walk out of the room with a smile on her face after she phones the police to come and lock up the perps....
She can leave with not only a smile on her face, but her head held high...

Again, flip it.

After her transformation, she's invited into a very special group of Moms. Her Initiation Party is similar to the OP, but everything is voluntary and they control the events. It's only afterwards that they tell her she was pre-selected and part of the make over was done to their specifications, maybe with some elixir involved. Sort of a Stepford Wives thing.

The flip is so....sci-fi and so opposite of how. the evening.... I maybe should have not vented about it in this Forum topic/section....

Sorry, everyone

After her "new me" makeover gifted to herself after her divorce last year and moving herself and hs senior son to a new community....and finding herself trying to be the "cute/hot 'Soccer Mom' ...enjoying the popularity and attention.... unaware she has been unwittingly allowing herself to be set up to be "taken down" at the party at the lounge/bar the championship after game party is being held
Set up how? For SA like others have already suggested? Or maybe for humiliation to be taken down a peg by a jealous rival?

Back