Twisted Sugar (pic thread)

Oh
My
God....
@Twistedsugarplum
So many freaking recordings, and videos, and oh my god. My poor little body literally cannot take it. I absolutely love coming to this thread and seeing/ hearing all of the amazing things that you and your daddy are getting up to.

It is both a mental and physical turn on. The love that is so obviously there, and the beautiful sex that we get to see. It is amazing watching you impale yourself on his dick. Hot and sexy. Thank you for continuing to share your amazing adventures with us!

Just Another Manic Monday
(Now that I've got that song stuck in your head)
By request from one of you...
Titties in the shower
Ok, first off, screw you for putting a song in my head. I barely got the last one end 😡😅

Second of all, when I see that photo it becomes very tempting to want to stand behind you and cup those lovely tits of yours, maybe rolling the nipples around in my hand.

I am sure daddy gets to have lots and lots of fun with them. He is indeed a lucky man.

Oh boy, so many refreshers of so many amazing shots!
The waxing results 😍
I got to admit though, it was really weird trying to flip my phone upside down without having it rotate so that I could see it 😂

Thank you for the epic refresher of your journey so far. I love where it started, where it's gotten to now, and where it's going!

It has definitely been an amazing journey, and I know it has been for you and Daddy as well. I love that you have shared so much, and I'm always excited when I see that you've made another post! Keep being the amazing and wonderful you that you are. We all love it!

If I Could Turn Back Time.....
I can't but part 3 of my story was published so you can relive it with me.
Part 3
Cleavage
Sorry ya'll but that song by Cher has been stuck in my head for too long.
Enjoy!​
Another incredibly hot story for us to enjoy! The cleavage photo definitely helps as well 😈🍆

The cleavage looks so hot, and are those Daddies marks that I see poking out?

Back