Twisted Sugar (pic thread)

I feel like this exposes me more to all of you than any of my other pics/videos, so please be gentle.

Spread on the couch waiting for Daddy
Holy shit, I have no idea how I miss this all day, but wow 🤩

If I was daddy and walking in to see you like that on the couch..... I mean my mouth is drooling just imagining all the things that we could get up to. I've set up before, and I will gladly say it again and again. Daddy is a lucky man, and we are all incredibly lucky that you share yourself with us as well 😍

I hope that when he walked in, daddy was able to take full advantage of everything he presented for him 😘

I'm a Good Girl, Daddy's Princess, His Baby Girl, but sometimes I need him to take me like his Naughty Dirty Slut!

Don't think you can just call me that either! It takes respect and trust to see that side of me. I know you all see A LOT of me on here, but very very few see behind the photos/videos and words. Daddy knows that the aftercare is just as important for both of us. I need him to pull me out of that scene, remind me I'm still his Princess and I'm safe in his arms. I need to let him know that I'm OK, he didn't hurt me, I'm safe and hold him tight. That takes different forms, simply cuddling can be all that is needed sometimes and sometimes a discussion and more is needed.

The mental, emotional, physical and sexual parts are all so equally important and we must take care of one another. Please protect your partners and don't manipulate or lie to each other, be open and honest.

Speaking of naughty, open and honest, here's today's pic

Juicy

I'm a Good Girl, Daddy's Princess, His Baby Girl, but sometimes I need him to take me like his Naughty Dirty Slut!

Don't think you can just call me that either! It takes respect and trust to see that side of me. I know you all see A LOT of me on here, but very very few see behind the photos/videos and words. Daddy knows that the aftercare is just as important for both of us. I need him to pull me out of that scene, remind me I'm still his Princess and I'm safe in his arms. I need to let him know that I'm OK, he didn't hurt me, I'm safe and hold him tight. That takes different forms, simply cuddling can be all that is needed sometimes and sometimes a discussion and more is needed.

The mental, emotional, physical and sexual parts are all so equally important and we must take care of one another. Please protect your partners and don't manipulate or lie to each other, be open and honest.

Juicy
Yummy sweetie 😘 😋 💕

Juicy
Juicy indeed 😍😍

UPDATE
I am going to be taking a break from posting for a little while.
I need to focus on myself and my Daddy and recharge. It may seem silly, but in sharing with you all I am sharing so very much of myself and it takes a lot out of me. I also want to focus on continuing to write our story.

Stay Kinky my friends! I'm sure Daddy and I will be back again.
Thanks for all the ❤️

Twisted

I'm still on my break but this deserves to shared.
Find a Daddy that when you are spiraling out of control and let your fears and /or past trauma eat away at your confidence, that he pulls you out of the dark, reminds why you're special and why you've been claimed by him and that you're his only one.

Juicy
Mouth watering delicious

Hope you are doing well. Know that you are missed among the threads. Hoping that you are getting the deserved rest that you need. Looking forward to your return!

Back