Twisted Sugar (pic thread)

Hi all so my Adventures with Twisted was taken down bc it belongs on the story side and not the forums. The mods were so kind to send me my posts, so I'll be able to finish and post to the story side. Thank you all for the comments and messages in response to my stories ❤️❤️

This is a thread dedicated to my adventures through photos. I hope you all enjoy and join in if you wish.
So let's start off with.... Clamping

https://ibb.co/htGD

Last edited:
Hi all so my Adventures with Twisted was taken down bc it belongs on the story side and not the forums. The mods were so kind to send me my posts, so I'll be able to finish and post to the story side. Thank you all for the comments and messages in response to my stories ❤️❤️

This is a thread dedicated to my adventures through photos. I hope you all enjoy and join in if you wish.

https://ibb.co/hcH4tGD
Dam there some nice tittys, would love to swap them clamps for my teeth 😁

Delicious. Love to flick those nipple clamps, maybe pull and tug on them seeing your delicious reaction

Thank you for posting 😍😍

Great marks! How did your Daddy do them?
My Daddy gets excited over my titties and loves to suck on them while pinching my nipples. That turns me on and makes me beg for more. I've been known to hold his head to me moaning for more and harder. Although he's still in charge bc he likes to pull back and look at his handiwork.

I do have a pic where you can clearly see the bruises left behind from his fingertips gripping my breast. I guess the full answer is he leaves them by any method he wants.

This could be fun ...

Would be even more fun if you would accompany the pictures with a bit of a narrative -- whatever story you want to tell -- and drop it into the much neglected Illustrated category.

My Daddy gets excited over my titties and loves to suck on them while pinching my nipples. That turns me on and makes me beg for more. I've been known to hold his head to me moaning for more and harder. Although he's still in charge bc he likes to pull back and look at his handiwork.

I do have a pic where you can clearly see the bruises left behind from his fingertips gripping my breast. I guess the full answer is he leaves them by any method he wants.
Love this play, thank Daddy for having you share.

This could be fun ...

Would be even more fun if you would accompany the pictures with a bit of a narrative -- whatever story you want to tell -- and drop it into the much neglected Illustrated category.
Do you mean the Illustrated category on the story side of lit? If so, that's a great idea. Thank you!

The results are in! Thank you all for playing along, that was fun.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230903_072835_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230903_072835_Chrome.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 174
When Daddy isn't there but he knows you need to cum, he makes you cum over the phone. Daddy tells you exactly how to use that toy and what he is doing to you..... you know you have to show him the results.

Cumming for Daddy Results

Enjoy!!
Looks like a tasty treat ... shame it just lingered on a toy and wasn't licked up immediately while it was hot.

Do you mean the Illustrated category on the story side of lit? If so, that's a great idea. Thank you!
I do mean the Illustrated category on the story side ... poor, neglected category. I appreciate the effort, but many of the non-photographic stories don't do much for me. And some of the photographic essays are pieces of art, but don't carry much of a consistent charge to my libido.

You, on the other hand, seem well suited to have hot stories, enhanced by photos that will raise the effort (and me) to new heights.

Back