Tucker just can't help himself

Hardly.

Results are in from the Lit vote and congrats! You’ve won the Politics Boards most clueless poster! Dumb and dumber came in second and third.
I hope Reichguide and icanthelpbutluvtrump try harder next year. Losing to Derpy again would be so embarrassing.

After watching this:
Tucker Carlson segment I was sickened but not surprised. The man has no honor. He has no redeemeening character. He's a fucking worm Why?

Comshaw
You obviously watch too much of Lemon. He's always in a BAD Mood due to his Hemorrhoids from . . . !
Or Brian Stelter anger by CNN for not providing FREE Doughnuts!

P.S. Tucker is going to be a VERY RICH MAN!

Tucker is going to be a VERY RICH MAN!
Tucker is going to start posting on Trumped-up Social, asking the idiots to contribute $5 each towards his standard of living. It seems to work as a business plan.

You obviously watch too much of Lemon. He's always in a BAD Mood due to his Hemorrhoids from . . . !

And the election was stolen from Trump and JFK was killed by the CIA and the Covid vaccine killed more than Covid did. I won't spend time on someone who resorts to infantile insults and can't even make a logical, factual or literate argument.

TA

Comshaw

And the election was stolen from Trump and JFK was killed by the CIA and the Covid vaccine killed more than Covid did. I won't spend time on someone who resorts to infantile insults and can't even make a logical, factual or literate argument.

TA

Comshaw
Correction JFK was fatally shot by Secret Service Agent George Hickey in the backup car. Look it up and if you knew anything about ballistics, you'd be dangerous.

Funny never got the VAX and NEVER got COVID!

Comshaw continue on Ostrich Boy!!!

Tucker was born very rich.

Correction JFK was fatally shot by Secret Service Agent George Hickey in the backup car. Look it up and if you knew anything about ballistics, you'd be dangerous.

Funny never got the VAX and NEVER got COVID!

Comshaw continue on Ostrich Boy!!!
As I said, I don't have the time or inclination to deal with a conspiracy-believing moron and your post above proves it.

Ta

Comshaw

As I said, I don't have the time or inclination to deal with a conspiracy-believing moron and your post above proves it.

Ta

Comshaw
Anytime someone says, 'look it up' instead of giving a proper source it means they're getting their information from Facebook.

Ta

Comshaw
You believe EVERYTHING the Liberal Dumb Fuck Media and the Government tells you?

Time for your Meds and Nap time!

You believe EVERYTHING the Liberal Dumb Fuck Media and the Government tells you?

Time for your Meds and Nap time!
And there ladies and gentlemen is the reason you can never intelligently discuss anything with those who believe every conspiracy that they are sold: confirmation bias. 1) Believe something, 2) Go find opinions (based on fact or not, mostly not) that uphold those beliefs, 3) Use profanity, belittlement and threats when #1 is challenged. 4) Repeat.

Comshaw

And there ladies and gentlemen is the reason you can never intelligently discuss anything with those who believe every conspiracy that they are sold: confirmation bias. 1) Believe something, 2) Go find opinions (based on fact or not, mostly not) that uphold those beliefs, 3) Use profanity, belittlement and threats when #1 is challenged. 4) Repeat.

Comshaw

Yep, Russia, Russia, Russia! Congressman Adam Shitt has Irrefutable evidence Trump colluded with the Russians. Buhler? Buhler?

https://amp.theguardian.com/media/2023/may/24/tucker-carlson-fox-news-home-studio-maine-dominion
As Tucker Carlson prepares to take his show to Twitter, Fox News, the network which fired the primetime opinion host last month, has dismantled the studio it built in a barn at his home in Maine.
“Fox came in last week and got all their shit out of there,” DailyMail.com quoted Patrick Feeney, who it said was managing work to rebuild the studio, as saying.
“They took the set and everything, all the equipment, the chairs, the desk, the fake walls, everything.”

He could start wearing this stuff in broadcasts instead of silly suits and ties.
71312563-12115337-The_refurbishing_of_the_set_comes_as_Tucker_prepares_to_launch_h-a-26_1684857869390.jpg

Last edited:
Back