Tucker just can't help himself

Comshaw

VAGITARIAN
After watching this:
Tucker Carlson segment I was sickened but not surprised. The man has no honor. He has no redeemeening character. He's a fucking worm Why?
First off not too long into it he was going off about the leaked documents and how "the news media exists...their only job is too tell the truth." Really Tucker? Really? So what happens to those who are caught red-handed lying? You should be an expert on that subject. How can anyone believe anything the man says? I learned a long time ago that when someone lies to me, it takes one hell of a long time to build back the trust that was there before the lie. But here he is spouting the "news media needs to tell the truth".

so on I go into his presentation. The next thing? He's telling me that the young man who posted the documents is whistleblower, not a criminal and that we have every right to see them. WTF???

So on I go listening and what next? Well according to him the documents are saying that Ukraine is losing the war, badly. The funny thing is I can't find ANY corroborating articles. There are many that say Ukraine is running out of artillery and ammo. There are a few more that say there will be a stalemate for quite some time. But nowhere can I find any articles claiming Ukraine is losing and nobody anywhere is saying they are losing as badly as Tucker is making out.

Then I got to the real meat of his talk: The claim the documents show that US troops are fighting in Ukraine, face to face fighting with Russian troops! After a bit I find an article that explains, we do have troops in Ukraine, 14 TOTAL as part of a UN force. It didn't say what they were doing but I doubt very much if they were on the front lines fighting. Anyone familiar with military operations should know that more than likely they are advisors to the Ukrainian military. But to hear Tucker tell it, which he does with omission of facts and numbers, he makes it sound like we have Divisions of fully armed combat troops on the front lines!

So I do keep tabs on Tucker, listen to some of his shows, fact check everything he says. So far his BS rate is 80%. I can't take more than a few minutes because I'm very allergic to BS, but I do try to see what it is he is saying.

The sad part is anyone who still listening to him, anyone who still considers him as a serious news person is either touched or stupid, or both.

Comshaw

Last edited:
Yet another tribute to this Carlson guy. He must be really efficacious to garner this much attention.

Perhaps I should begin to pay some attention to him.

Yeah he’s strictly over the top political entertainment. Unfortunately, the rwcj folx believe he spouts the gospel, while his own legal team cries no intelligent person would believe his bullshit.

It's why I don't watch Tucker or Hannity or Fox for that matter. Lying liars lying 24/7/365.

I watched his show, once. It was better than the rest of the cable news talking heads, but that's a low bar. There has been speculation of a candidacy. A Carlson-Kennedy race would be more interesting than the usual meat puppets and cardboard.

I don't have cable tv now.

Last edited:
I watched his show, once. It was better than the rest of the cable news talking heads, but that's a low bar. There has been speculation of a candidacy. A Carlson-Kennedy race would be more interesting than the usual meat puppets and cardboard.

I don't have cable tv now.
Yeah, uh huh. If you believe that to be true I'm sorry for your gray matter deficit.

Comshaw

Yet another tribute to this Carlson guy. He must be really efficacious to garner this much attention.

Perhaps I should begin to pay some attention to him.
Is this the reason you created a tribute thread for me? I'm really efficacious? Is that that you pay me so much attention? Hypocrisy again and again.

Tucker went on holiday to Hungary during the height of the covid pandemic. He's consistently decried the taking of vaccinations in order that the smooth-brain segment of his audience (all of them) continue to support his pay-packet.

He didn't go to tour the Carpathian Mountains or raft down the Danube. He went to visit the extremist right-wing prime minister, Viktor Orbán, who he thinks is a very nice fellow.

He returned to the US without any problems in an era when covid vaccinations were mandatory. Some suckers don't see a conflict with that.

Yeah he’s strictly over the top political entertainment. Unfortunately, the rwcj folx believe he spouts the gospel, while his own legal team cries no intelligent person would believe his bullshit.
I believe that that is a pretty small subset of the general population which is a helluva lot smaller than that which is considered woke – those who wish to micromanage our lives because we cannot be trusted to think, decide and act for ourselves and that would include, to them, most vociferously, the enmity towards the minuscule Carlson audience. There can be no deviation from the woke norm which routinely celebrates all sorts of deviant behavior as the norm...

They cannot see the conflict inherent in that, but then, the religious types never do and woke most certainly fits as a religion centered upon Gaia and the abrogation of basic human nature to create a Nirvana here on earth.

Conflicting Concepts Comfortably Compartmentalized (emphasis on mental)

Tucker went on holiday to Hungary during the height of the covid pandemic. He's consistently decried the taking of vaccinations in order that the smooth-brain segment of his audience (all of them) continue to support his pay-packet.

He didn't go to tour the Carpathian Mountains or raft down the Danube. He went to visit the extremist right-wing prime minister, Viktor Orbán, who he thinks is a very nice fellow.

He returned to the US without any problems in an era when covid vaccinations were mandatory. Some suckers don't see a conflict with that.
Freedom's a bitch.

Now, can you enumerate those "bad" things he has done and "evil" behaviors he has engaged in?

:eek:

Yeah. Nobody has ever engaged in hypocrisy before.
Like the military, perhaps it was a condition of employment.

A "Get shot or we get a substitute host" sort of thing that was contractually obligated.

But why even consider extenuating circumstances? it gets in the way of apologizing for Fetterman and Biden...

:eek:

Don't let the emotion of hate cloud your ability to employ reason, unless, of course, you wish to take a mea culpa on the whole "stupid" thing. What? Me Worry?

I believe that that is a pretty small subset of the general population which is a helluva lot smaller than that which is considered woke – those who wish to micromanage our lives because we cannot be trusted to think, decide and act for ourselves and that would include, to them, most vociferously, the enmity towards the minuscule Carlson audience. There can be no deviation from the woke norm which routinely celebrates all sorts of deviant behavior as the norm...

They cannot see the conflict inherent in that, but then, the religious types never do and woke most certainly fits as a religion centered upon Gaia and the abrogation of basic human nature to create a Nirvana here on earth.

Conflicting Concepts Comfortably Compartmentalized (emphasis on mental)
Carlson has the highest rated cable “news” show so not minuscule, unless you’re comparing his viewership to the world population. And he deserves enmity for his hypocrisy and duplicitous lies.

As for woke, the right is trying its best to weaponize the word to mean deviant instead of alert and open minded. If you do think for yourself, as you strongly imply, look into epigenetics and gender identity-if you believe in science you might just come away woke.

Try to not veer off in a rant. It undermines your argument.

What's the share of overall viewing market? so yeah, minuscule still stands.

More people watch the TV preachers one day each week than watch Carlson in a whole week...

Jimmy Kimmel used to be funny. Then he parlayed his fame into a political career sans election (other than changing the channel).

Now, he could be easily replaced by the handful of Leftist pedants who post here daily...

[I guess if you agree with his politics, he might still be funny. He's no Bill Maher though.]

Carlson has the highest rated cable “news” show so not minuscule, unless you’re comparing his viewership to the world population. And he deserves enmity for his hypocrisy and duplicitous lies.

As for woke, the right is trying its best to weaponize the word to mean deviant instead of alert and open minded. If you do think for yourself, as you strongly imply, look into epigenetics and gender identity-if you believe in science you might just come away woke.

Try to not veer off in a rant. It undermines your argument.
He has the largest viewing audience, perhaps because people are sick of the racist woke bullshit. He definitely exposes the progressive democrats for what they are. Beats Joy Reid all to hell. Does Mika and Joe actually have an audience?

Last edited:
never mind all that -

why would you vote for the shit that blabbers about nuclear warming, or how great putin is. huh?
Apparently you haven't had enough of Biden's incompetency. That makes you ignorant of your surroundings... not conservatives.

That breach of classified documents is exposing a whole bunch of lies our government has been shoving down our throats. Not condoning the leak but since it's out there it's quite revealing.

Having respect for your adversary is wisdom. I rather listen to blabber about nuclear warming than straining to make sense out of someone who can't complete two sentences without drooling all over himself.

He has the largest viewing audience, perhaps because people are sick of the racist woke bullshit. He definitely exposes the progressive democrats for what they are. Beats Joy Reid all to hell. Does Mika and Joe actually have an audience?
He lies for a living and the base laps it up.

I only watched Tucker Carlson's show once. He complained about how a vulture capitalist enriched himself by ruining a town. That gave me a good first impression about him. What else I have read about him has changed that impression.

So, you're saying there's a difference in impression between the people who actually watch him and the people who post about what they think he is saying because, you know, they're guided by Oikophobia...

[Roger Scruton]

ok - simple question on biden and tshit.

explain the difference between Biden's and tshit's assessment or opinion of putin.

and which one is better and why. ok?
You can loath your adversary but respect in the same breath. Opinions don't matter. Dealing with an adversary in a way that can bring compromise, still proclaiming our country's values without turning off a leader to any sort of detente. Now that Putin invaded Ukraine Trump has criticized him openly. Having the wisdom on how to deal with an adversary is important for any relationship, mutual national interest, especially one with 10,000 nuclear weapons.

Ya have to think past *ORANGE MAN BAD*

Back