Trudy is Captive

G

Oh, no - here we go again...

Okay, idiot - now go back and reread the story (the WHOLE thing, not just the parts that got you off) and you may discover that Trudy was ENJOYING it! She got off on being captured and sexually used. That was the point of the whole story. Duh!

Just because you carry around emotional baggage from your prudish, shitty excuse from a sex life doesn't mean the rest of us don't lead healthy fantasy lives. Just because you're incapable of imagining anything other than missionary position in the dark doesn't mean the rest of the world is castrated.

It's called FANTASY. Look it up in the dictionary. (However, if your reading skills are comparable to your grammar, you may need to find someone to read the definition to you.)

What exactly are you doing on this board anyway?

I think people need to stop complaining about what they dont like. I personally don't like brutal rape stories. I get off on non-consent stories when the girl enjoys what is being done to her. That said I don't complain about the stories I don't like I just don't read them. It is that simple if you don't like it don't read it and don't insult people who do like it everyone has their own fantasies so let it be.

well this story was definitly laim and for those that are into rapeing,
and forceing partners this story along with others should be in a site
for the rapeist or so fouth so im glad you get off to ladies being tied
up but i have much more respect than that what these two men did in
your storie was horrifyng,....and i hope you dont write another like it
the first trudy story about her in the office and teasin the man that
she made the copys for was pretty good but this was just sick and makes
me wana kick mr wilsons ass!!

This is a sounding board for all opinions...there's no rule saying someone can't come in and say they didn't like something, or why they did not like it. Everything said here is opinion, so it seems everyone's should be included, not just the ones we want to hear.

There seems to be some consistency to those complaining of rape and incest stories. Their grammar and punctuation is for sh*t. That's a bizarre coincidence, no?

Truly bizarre......

Are you saying that closeminded people might be, say, not too bright? Hmm... imagine that...

I agree that everyone has the right to voice an opinion. I, in turn, have the right to voice MY opinion of THEIR opinion.

Posts like these are harmful in that they can, if not properly beaten down, create an atmosphere in which no one feels comfortable sharing their sexual fantasies here. The beauty of the Internet is that we can find a meeting place to discuss feelings we might never bring out into the open and explore ourselves. Stupid people who post crap like "that's sick" or "that's disgusting" ruin it, making more timid people less likely to share. That's not right.

It's like this: the Ku Klux Klan has a right to their stupid, backward opinions. However, they do not have the right to verbally intimidate others. An extreme example, but I think in some ways these "that's sick" posts are a type of intimidation, and are just as wrong.

The only thing i'm sick of more than reading messages from people moaning about rape stories, is reading messages from litcritic moaning about people moaning about rape stories

I simply must agree with LitCritic here just as I did on "THOSE RAPE STORIES ARE SICK."

I mostly enjoy being tied up and raped. It is a challenge to drive a guy so crazy with lust that he "insists" on having his way with you. Nothing is worse than a first date where you like are kissing and feeling each other passionately over clothes, you say "I never have sex until the sixth date" (a girl has to maintain her dignity and reputation, ya know) and he frigging believes you. Shit!

Might I also add that the response to my "I don't have sex until the sixth date" that "oral isn't sex, the President even said so" is getting a little old. I'm not sure how many more times I'm going to fall for that one.

One more thing. I noticed a guy was whining on this board somewhere that his lover didn't like the taste of his cum. Forget that diet theory. Try furs and jewelry. Give her your credit card and tell her you have a $10,000 limit. Take her on a cruise and she'll tell you several times a day that it tastes better than caviar.

site visitors are invited to "properly beat down opinions"...where? this seems to be a case of someone liking the way his or her random rants look on screen, because you've started doing it a lot. litcritic, your conclusion and solutions are lame as hell, but contribute to an interesting board. if a person is against rape, exactly how did you come up with a "prudish, shitty excuse for a sex life" as the culprit? best answer to the original post is 'don't read it if you don't like it, and if you do read it, don't complain'.

Back