Trap me in a chastity cage and I'll be a good femboy slut for your entertainment

Just laying it out on the table here, Im a 26 yr old femboy who is looking for something more than just getting off and coming.

I want to do some or all of this
  • Chastity - Lock my BWC in a teeny tiny chastity cage. I have a really clever method to lock the keys in a lockbox and only u would know how the code to unlock it. I set a random code without looking, send u pics of it, then u delete the pics from the chat without me peeking. The keys would be locked and u would own access to them.
  • Lingerie - I have a lot of lingerie and i want to dress up for this. High heels, panties, stockings, a slutty dress, and a corset to make me into a girly figure. Pick one of 3 colors: black red or pink and I won't disappoint ;)
  • Remote control sex toys - Got a plug that u can control. Maybe you make me cum while in chastity?
I'm probably gonna throw back a few shots before doing this so I'm brave enough to actually do all of this.

I'm 5'7, in good shape, completely shaved between my legs. 7" cock, uncut and THICK. Been about 2 weeks since I've come and I want to see how desperate and pathetic I can get before u let me out of the cage.

Looking forward to chatting and maybe a bit more!

Back