Things That Make You Uncomfortable....But Also Turn You On

tumblr_nyhgf431Es1uhhfwoo1_500.jpg
This also makes me uncomfortable but horny!! Listening her fuck as I am outside…. Damn

I don't like to judge people who are into the "Daddy" thing- if that is their kink then it's fine.

It is obviously not my kink; the reason being, I would prefer to seek a lover, not a surrogate daughter. But perhaps, if I was submissive by nature and female and was seeking a father figure as well as a lover, I would feel differently. Or if I had more dominant tendencies. Oddly, though, being submissive and male, even though I like the idea of a dominant female, the idea of her being a surrogate mom doesn't really do it for me either. Again, I hope I'm not coming across as judgemental here.

After 30 years of marriage and with me having serious health issues she's finally fulfilled my cuckold fantasy. Intercourse between us hasn't happened in months and won't be happening anytime soon.
What scares me and turns me on is the closeness between them.

I’m fairly quiet during sex, my wife is loud and talks dirty. She will get me to talk dirty but even after 29 years it still makes me uncomfortable but it can be a turn on at the same time.

Last edited:
A couple weeks ago, I was in a session with my domme and another sub whom I'll call J. I was dominant over J but of course sub to my domme. At one point, my domme was like "submissa has a confession for us, don't you submissa" and then I had to tell J this one rather embarrassing piece of information. I was MORTIFIED... and also turned on. And so was J... and I suspect, so was my domme.

Back