Things a sub should NEVER say to her Dom

Lol.... Forgot this is things subbies SHOULDN'T say.... I'm pretty sure she felt the same way more than once... But she should have followed her schedule if she didn't want to be hand copying the proper ediquett for table settings.
Shouldn’t, but 100% would

stc54zl48dcb1.jpg

Overheard at a recent play party when some of our favorite Bratlings were out in force:

"Why can't I shove something in YOUR mouth for once?" (I giggled my ass off for about five minutes...after all, she wasn't mine)

Also? "Yeah, well, you hit like a bitch." (Spanking a maso is NOT good punishment anyway)

Do I look like your maid?

Or better yet, say nothing at all and smile defyingly. The lack of reaction would get anyone.

I love the garbage one :ROFLMAO:

one of the funniest/worse things break into the Barney Theme " I love you You love me, were a happy family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you won't you say you love me too" while getting OTK spanking

if your made to count out loud

count like The Count on sesame street 1 whacky whack ah ah ah 2 whacky whacks ah ah ah
OMG. I have done that during a sext with my Master. But never in person.

Be a love and stick the kettle on, and that's one spoon for each of us in the pot and one for luck, and do try to concentrate this time.

Back