Thief of Hearts

UnpublishedEroticaWriter

Really Experienced
An old story idea of mine. A pair of attractive, female, would-be, thieves planned to burglarize a rich man during his birthday party. It's a simple plan. Katrina will keep the Birthday boy 'occupied' after the party while her friend Natalie robs the place. After sneaking in, Katrina isn't thrilled about the idea until she sees her mark—a handsome man surrounded by beautiful women in elegant dresses. They were genuinely laughing, smiling, and even flirting.
"Alright I need you to introduce yourself and seduce him," Natalie reminded her.
"On it," Kat responded a little too enthusiastically. 'Or I'll be on 'it' soon if everything goes right," she thought perversely.
She elbowed her way through the women to get to the front. The snobbish women took offense and dispersed.
"Hi, I'm Kat!" she said pleased.
"Are you enjoying the party?" he asked.
"I am now," she flirted.
Hours after the party with a bag full of ill-gotten goods Nat finds them asleep in the master bedroom. Leaving the loot in the hall and out of sight she sneaks in to recover her friend. They snuck all the way to the door when Kat stopped her. "Wait. All those things you took are just replicas. The real stuff is locked in a vault," Kat confessed. Kat tells her that Kevin 'the Mark' told her this in a casual conversation. Her friend is furious with her. But Kat knew if she told her she would drag her back home. And miss out on a night of great sex.
The nightstand light flicks on and a surprised Kevin asks with suspicion, "Who is this?"
"Oh...her? Umm...she is my friend. I invited her over because the sex was so mind-blowing I wanted her to experience it too," Kat said thinking on her feet.
"Umm... that's right." Nat lied. She gave a quick glare at her friend that said, 'Way to throw e to the wolves.'
"Put everything back. I'll find out where this vault is later," Nat whispered in her ear.
"Well, you two have fun," Kat grinned as she closed the door behind her.
"What the Hell. I've had a long stressful day. I could use some sexual release," she said to herself with a shoulder shrug. How long can they keep this charade up? Will they get caught? Will they find the vault? Will they make a run for it? Or will something completely unexpected happen?

A nice simple solution. Kill the mark in the night. Get the access to the safe and escape to a beautiful sun covered paradise where the two lovers live happily ever after. Natalie has to confess, the sex with the mark was awful, and all she thought about was getting back to the real love of her life.
A wealthy man who buys his women is unlikely to be a good lover.

Cagivagurl

Back