The U.S. Government Had What It Needed To Prevent the Spread of Monkeypox.

QueequegsHead

Loves Spam
But it didn't. It couldn't by its very nature: red tape and the departments and politicians that created it.

Foot-dragging and red tape by the CDC and the FDA have fueled an avoidable outbreak.

SCOTT SHACKFORD | 7.12.2022 1:40 PM

"The U.S. knows how to treat monkeypox. We have vaccines to prevent it, approved by the FDA in 2019. And yet, here we are watching a virus spread because apparently, the government is unable to effectively operate a program to respond in a timely fashion to an emergency.

"NPR reports that the reason the infection rate is likely undercounted is that the CDC was not prepared to roll out testing and vaccinations, even though we've known it was coming for some time.

"But it gets worse. We have many of the vaccinations we need to stop the spread. We have more than 1 million doses of vaccines sitting in a warehouse in Denmark. Why are they still there after the virus arrived in the U.S. two months ago? Tiresome and now-familiar red tape from the FDA.

"New York magazine reports that we've gotten 300,000 doses of the drug, Jynneos, from the manufacturer, Bavarian Nordic. Those doses came from facilities in Denmark that had been inspected by the FDA. But then Bavarian Nordic opened a new facility and started stockpiling vaccinations there. In order for those drugs to be shipped to the U.S., the FDA must inspect the facility first. It had not.... And it gets even dumber. The facility has been inspected by the European Medicines Agency, which determined that is in compliance with both Europe and U.S. standards. But the FDA will not recognize the E.U.'s inspections and insists on its own before allowing the vaccines to be shipped here."

https://reason.com/2022/07/12/the-u...t-the-spread-of-monkeypox-it-happened-anyway/
[Libertarian]

That is only gonna apply to gays, right? Right?
The interesting aspect of this is the extent to which the health authorities are bending language to say monkeypox isnt a gay man’s disease while also specifically warning against man on man anal as a high risk factor, along with attending raves and pride parades.

The interesting aspect of this is the extent to which the health authorities are bending language to say monkeypox isnt a gay man’s disease while also specifically warning against man on man anal as a high risk factor, along with attending raves and pride parades.
Parades are boring and raves are for idiots. I dig on the buttfucking but only if they got a pussy. Not real big on hairy man ass. I mean sure that one time in college but haven't we all been there?

Parades are boring and raves are for idiots. I dig on the buttfucking but only if they got a pussy. Not real big on hairy man ass. I mean sure that one time in college but haven't we all been there?
I haven’t been there… the rave warning is against having four or more different straight sex partners in an evening, which apparently is similar to gayman anal in terms of risk level.

I’ve injected two women in the same evening a number of times, but never 4 or more, so i guess I’m safe.

Bitch gives me a pox they're gonna find her in the river. Just sayin.

Like that Crosby Stills tune says: “pick your bitches well”

I’ve put my penis inside hundreds and hundreds of women, have never used a condom, and have never caught crotch crickets.

Back