The Triple Trap [closed for milkmaiden38 and Cherubian]

Aeliana pondered for a bit. Whom else to bring alon? She did not know too many people here yet. Cassie and Taltuf were joining anyways. Jarvan was dead. Prexir, Xeg and Orzo ... were needed here. Uze-Kaw could be a big help with his inside knowledge. More likely, though, he would be a massive problem as he had no motivation to cooperate.

"I can't think of anyone else." she therefore added. "It may be for the best, this particular mission is better approached with a small unit. That allows for higher stealth and mobility."

"As to what I need ... Maybe we could get the part about lands and estates you promised earlier in writing?" She smiled widely. The general merely gave a disgruntled frown. "Those are not mine to give, but I am sure the king will reward you justly." he merely grumbled.

"Okay .." the blonde elf shrugged her shoulders. "The usual travel equipment would be nice."

"We better get a good rest today" Cassie chimed in "And head out tomorrow morning."

---

"Ah, you have come." Prexir greeted the two women. It was shortly after nightfall, and the subterranean laboratory was illuminated by candles. He was alone, the other two scholars nowhere to be seen.

"As promised the three of us have consulted our tomes, and this is what we came up with." He gestured to a table with several items. The first one was a large leather bag.

"A bag?" Cassie looked skeptical.

"Just take it."

Aeliana reached out and lifted it off the table. "Hmm, it feels quite heavy."

Prexir nodded. "Look inside". Aeliana unfastened the bag and pulled the opening abaprt. On the inside it was coated with a metal mesh.

"This is a leaden weave." Prexir explained. "We can of course not be certain as we lack a suitable precedence, but there is a high chance this will block the negative emanations of any Manapotentium carried inside. And these .." He gestured towards the remaining items, half a dozen earthen flasks with a protective metal coat. "... contain liquid metal. We believe that, once in contact with liquid metal Manapotentium will start to ... react. It will take a few minutes, but in the end all the energy stored in the Manapotentium will be unleashed at once. We recommend not to be near it when that happens."

"Might come in handy to destroy the part of the deposit we can't take with us" Aeliana chimed in.

Prexir nodded again "That was our thought as well. As much as it pains me to waste such a resource, we understand that the Ebony Forest must be cleansed."

They put all the flasks in the bag for now. "But you are not sure that will work"

The scholar grimaced. "I am not completely sure, but ... quite confident."

Last edited:
Cassie
"I hope you know how this stuff works, because I don't have a clue" Cassie told Aeliana as they walked out of the mage's subterranean laboratory.

Two days later
As the morning sun just started to peek over the forest ridge, Cassie was finishing up preparation for their journey. Two pack mules with supplies stood ready. The supplies include her new flamethrower weapon and a few “bombs”, made with chemicals found with the help on some villagers. Cassie had gotten up early and inspected everything to make sure they were ready. She had a big smile spread over her oh so kissable lips as she saw Taltuf coming to join her.

“Everything is ready” she told him. Cassie’s hair was pulled back in a ponytail, lest it get in the way in case of fighting. Her more than ample breasts were stuffed in a greenish-armor. She had a cloak of deep verdant green color draped over her shoulders. At her sides were two long daggers. Her legs were clad in a pair of skin tight black leather breeches. A pair of brown calf high boots completed her outfit. She looked sexy and ready for the trip.

“Where is Aeliana?” Taltuf asked. He was also ready for the trip, wearing his heavy leather armor and carrying his sword, his on his back.

“I’m sure she’ll be here shortly.” Cassie said with confidence. “But while we are waiting… tell me about Ebony’s Forest diseased heart”

“Not so long ago, the Forest was guided by a collection of fey called The Circle of Harmony, ruled by a powerful earth/forest spirit named Gendowyn. A dryad named Arlantia sat at Gendowyn’s right hand. She overthrew the circle and perverted a part of the forest into the Darkblight.

Somewhere within this cursed realm—no one knows where, precisely—as the region is cloaked by a powerful corruption-Gendowyn is held captive. We all believes that Gendowyn is too powerful to have been simply slain. Also the forest would have die quickly if that had happened. So, she is alive and held by Arlantia. Arlantia is a dryad, and so must be bound to a tree somewhere in that foul forest.

If we freeing Gendowyn, Gendowyn’s kindness knows no bounds. Rescue her and she will provide the fey army we need to attack at the goblin command center.” Taltuf explained.

Last edited:
"That would be mighty nice of them"

Aeliana approached her two travel companions, also ready for the trip, Or at least she hoped she was. After the practice session with the late sergeant Jarvan she knew than wearing anything heavier than robust clothing would do her more harm than good. So she had not even bothered looking for armor, opting for practical clothing instead. She was wearing a dark brown leather skirt that reached to about mid thigh, and a short sleeved blouse of undyed linen. A pair of regular ankle high shoes protected her feet. Her unruly blond mane was woven into a single braid that ran down her back all the way to her waist. At her belt she carried Human Gutter and the Jarvan family sword, and her other posessions were stowed in the bag she now slung over one of the mules back. The gifts from the scholars were already safely secured.

While Cassie was busy with her contraptions Aeliana had spent the last two days exercising and practicing. Mostly out in the surrounding forest. In hindsight she had gotten quite lucky during the battle when she blindly trusted that implanted muscle memory, and now she felt she had a much better sense of what her amazing new body could do. Also, she had noticed that she became strangely restless and uncomfortable if she went without any practice for more than a day.

"So you think Arlantia has employed this ... Manapotentium ... stuff to stage her coup?" she asked the other two, trying to make sense of Taltuf's story and what Prexir had told them at the same time. "... and to keep Gendowyn on lockdown?"

"So how long will it take us to reach the Ebony forest?"

Taltuf

Taltuf smiled as Aeliana approached. “Lady Aeliana, you look…” He started but could not find the right word to end his statement “I’m sorry, I’m not a bard so I can’t find the right word, but I wish to convey that you look very nice”

Cassie grabbed his shoulder and said “Ok, we all know Aeliana is smoking hot. How about answering her question?”

Taltuf cleared his throat “You are no bard Cassie! Smoking hot?? How about … Aeliana, your beauty is the most admirable work and visible wisdom of the gods!” He told Cassie.

“Her question?” Cassie reminder Taltuf

“I do not understand this as well as the mages, but magic spells can be enhanced, or made more powerful, with the use of Manapotentium. It is crystalline in nature, and glowing in a yellowish green light. Arlantia was not as powerful as Genodowyn, so she had to have or use something to gain power. There are many that think she used Manapotentium, to defeat Genodowyn.”

As Taltuf talked the group moved away from the fortress.

“As for your second question, we should be in the deep part of the forest in 7 days.” He said.

“Why hasn’t anyone tried to rescue Gendowyn?” Cassie asked

“Oh we have, and at terrible price. None of the champions we dispatched ever returned from that accursed place save one, and she returned so twisted and hobbled that she survived only three agonizing days. Eventually, we settled for containing Arlantia’s corruption with a network of runestones, but even these have failed, thanks to tampering.” Taltuf explained

“What is this Corruption?” Cassie asked

“We call the corruption, The Darkblight. It twists magic, especially divinations and conjurations. At its core, the Darkblight is a supernatural infection infused with the energies. Most likely Manapotentium. It slowly transforms the land it infests. The taint spreads primarily through plant life, making it as much a place as a disease. The Darkblight can infest creatures as well as plants, though this often requires extended physical or supernatural contact with infected plants. Dryads, with their spiritual connection to specific trees, are especially vulnerable to the Darkblight.

Humanoids and fey not bound to a tree are generally at risk of infection with the Darkblight only after prolonged contact with infected plants. We think a few days. Immunity to disease does not render a creature immune to the Darkblight’s effects. Removing the infestation requires successful castings of both remove curse and remove disease!” Taltuf said

“It would have been nice for the General to tell us this was a suicide mission!” Cassie grumbled.

"Don't be so pessimistic" she instead chided Cassie, trying to lighten the mood. "We have what the previous champions dd not have: Bombs, a flamethrower and your sharp wit. We'll be fine"

Did Aeliana sense a pang of jealousy there from Cassie? She took a mental note to do her best and steer clear of any conflict there by not having sex with Taltuf. Though him fawning over her and forgetting Cassie only because her tits might be a little bigger? That was not a nice move either.

Speaking of which, for a soldier Taltuf knew an awful lot about these magical phenomena. Maybe she just underestimated how widespread this common knowledge was, but it did make her suspicious. She probably was just paranoid, so she would keep this to herself for now, but she also would keep an eye on Taltuf. Let's see how much else he knows.

"So if noone has the faintest clue where Gendowyn is held how are we going to find her? Comb the forest inch by inch? That will probably take too long and get us infected."

"We may have a bit of leeway here" Taltuf chimed in, as she had hoped " “While fey are quite vulnerable to the Darkblight, mortals seem far more difficult to infect. humans, and the like seem able to catch it directly only from infected trees, either moving through them magically—mingling your essence with the Darkblight’s own—or else being in contact for long periods. Rumors say the fey lash their victims to infected trees for days at a time to infest them with the rot.”

"How nice of them" Cassie commented sarcastically "We could go after the bad bitch instead, Arlanta was it? If she is ruling the whole forest she can't hide all the time".

"Yes, Arlanta" Taltuf confirmed “She is the evil creature who brought the Darkblight to the forest. She was once an assistance to Gendowyn. We suspect that she does all of her wickedness because her mind was corrupted by a demon or devil. She operates from a tree located somewhere in the heart of the Darkblight.”

"And once we have her beaten we may be able to get her to talk ..." Aeliana mused. "So we better get going. The Ebony Forest is waiting."

And whatever troubles laid on the road leading to it.

Last edited:
After several days of travel

“We’ll stop at the small town of Quarter Moon” Taltuf explained as the Ebony Forest loomed ahead of them.

They had departed the forest that surrounded the Direhaven fortress moved across farmland with fields and small groups of trees. Last night they slept in the town of Ebony, the largest town in this area. Now they were back in a forest. Cassie had to admit, it was amazing beautiful.

As the forest path took a bend she saw the Quarter Moon Inn. It was an impressive large house, with blue stones walls. Small, rounded windows were on the first and second floors in a very symmetric way.

The roof was high and rounded and is covered with wheat straw. A large chimney sits at the side of the house. The many smaller windows let in plenty of light to the rooms below the roof.

There was a modest garden, grass and a few small trees around the Inn.

“This is a town? It one house?” Cassie pointed out to Taltuf

“There are four farms nearby, one has a blacksmith forge. It just enough to be called a town” He explained

The Quarter Moon Inn looked busy. There were four strong horses tethered out front, and chatter drifted through the doorway and windows.

They tied up their two pack mules, and Cassie and Aeliana walked towards the entrance to the Inn when they noticed the “wanted posters” on the wall.

Keljack

By the order of the Lord Warden of Ebony, the outlaw Keljack-known for the prominent and distinctive scar across his face, and being of moderate height and surly disposition-is wanted alive! He has pillaged, harassed, and committed a sundry host of villainous shenanigans too numerous to list. Any who deliver Keljack alive to Ebony will he paid the sum of 3,000 gold pieces.

Fool

By the order of the Lord Warden of Ebony, an ogre calling himself Fool, known to wield a morning star and a handaxe, and also known to travel in the company of Keljack the outlaw, is wanted alive! He has committed body harm, destroyed property, and stolen sheep. Any who deliver this ogre alive to Ebony will receive the sum of 600 gold pieces.

As Cassie and Aeliana walk into the Inn, they see a man with a scarred face is playing cards with a tiefling and a gnome. An ogre sits by himself at a nearby table and sneers at the others.

With the wanted posters still fresh in her mind the scarred card player and the ogre immediately stood out for Aeliana. That could be a welcome addition to their purse - to bridge the time until the king rewarded then with titles and lands. Presumably. Plus, sending bad guys to prison is the good thing to do, isn't it? To her it would even be worth the one day detour back to Ebony to bring them in.

Too bad she could not talk about it with her companions right now. And ther were the other patrons in the tap room. The tiefling, the gnome, and the occupants of the other tables. Chances were they would not let the girls arrest Keljack and Fool. So stay wary and wait for an opportunity.

It was then that the tiefling noticed them. He was a weathered individual, one horn partially broken off, half an ear missing and several small scars all over his face. "This day has just brightened up a lot." he proclaimed as he openly admired the two girls. "Indeed it has" the gnome chimed in, only he was looking at Taltuf as he spoke.

Now all heads in the room turned towards them. Keljack was the first to act. He rose from his seat, spread his arms in a welcoming gesture and approached them with the friendliest smile he could moster. "Lovely ladies, your presence in this lowly abode is like a ray bright sunshine. Please grace me further with our presence. Sit with me, will you?" As he tried to put on his charm he gestured to the vacated table next to where he had been playing until now. "You must tell me more about your travels."

As he spoke the tielfing and gnome shot him wary and resentful glances, apparently wary that some prize might be snatched from them.

"Thank you for your kind offer." Aeshallyn replied with her own brand of diplomancy "but we are weary after a long day on the road and too tired to tell tales. If you would not mind ..." Not waiting for a reaction she steered towards another empty table in a corner of the room. Maybe there they could talk - or rather whisper - in relative privacy?

Cassie and Taltuf

As Aeliana headed for the table in the corner, Cassie and Taltuf followed. But it was clear Keljack was not going to give up that easily.

“My fair ladies, please one moment of your time” He asked, followed by a wink. That made them stop for a moment. “I’m in a bit of a jam and could use your help”

Cassie knew her skills at reading people were unsurpassed! Frankly, she sucked at it. She was convinced she had read the room and absolutely knew what was happening. The Gnome wanted to have sex with Keljack. Keljack was not gay and did not want that kind of attention. He, the Tiefling, and most of the men in the bar wanted to have sex with Aeliana. Keljack needed Taltuf and Cassie to bed the gnome and Tiefling. This would allow him to try for Aeliana and if unsuccessful… run away. She had no idea what the Ogre was doing, but figured he was unimportant.

“Why I want to help you is beyond me…” Cassie grumbled to Keljack. The fact was she knew why. she want to fuck someone that want to fuck Aeliana. If only to prove she was sexy to a half demon. “But I’m sure the universe will reward me in some grand fashion!” She said in a mocking tone. She turned to Taltuf “Come, duty calls” with that Cassie and Taltuf broke off and walked over to the gnome and tielfing table.

"Who are you?" The tielfing asked.

"Lady Cassie and Sir Taltuf. We were in the neighborhood and just thought we'd stop by," Cassie said with her most innocent look. It was so out of character that Taltuf gagged for a second and then coughed to cover it up.

"Char and Flip. How do you know Keljack," The gnome asked.

“I don’t… but Lady Aeliana is into wanted man” Cassie explained. Then she leaned over to the gnome “By the way, Gnomes are not his thing… but Sir Taltuf loves them! I’ll bet he is hard just standing so close to you”

“What?” Taltuf asked, totally confused by Cassie

Cassie smiled. "Don’t be shy Taltuf… you only live once!"

“Stop saying that! The fact that I only live once, mean I need to be more care not less” Taltuf countered.

"Yeah," the gnome agree with Taltuf, intrigued by the philosophical turn the conversation had taken.

"Are you here about the treasure?” Char asked with a wicked sneer on his face.

“No… I’m here for you” Cassie said in a flirty voice

The Tiefling laughed from his belly. "So let me get this straight, you want to fuck me and the knight is going to fuck Flip?"

Cassie nodded.

"Your ass don't look that good, girl." Char commented

After a quick shrug, Cassie lifted her top and wiggled back and forth. Char just sat there with his mouth hanging open for a minute.

"I thought you’d see it my way” Cassie giggled. Char and Flip looked at each other.

“Men… make sure Keljack, Fool and that elf lady don’t leave before I’m done with this redhead and Flip is done with the knight.” Char ordered

Keljack and Aeliana both were struggling to comprehend what was just happening in front of their eyes. Cassie almost literally throwing herself at the Tiefling, and dragging taltuf down with her. Speaking of which, the poor man leaned in and whispered into Cassies ear "I do not want to fuck this gnome! I am not gay! What are you doing????" There was a frantic undertone to hsi hushed voice, which Cassie purposely ignored "You worry too much, you'll be fine"

"No dallying around." Char had risen from his seat and grabbed Cassie's wrist, and with a certain insistence he began to drag er from the room. Flip tried the same with Taltuf, though their height difference made this look far more comical. Still, for now Taltuf followed suit although he did not look particularly happy.

As they paraded out of the taproom Aeliana let out a resigned sigh, her shoulders sagged, and she told Keljack. "Alright, seems I have some spare time on my hands. So what did you so urgently want to talk about?" As she spoke she sat down at her table, gesturing for the bandit to join her.

---

Up the staris the quartet went, and in the hallway they parted ways. Char steered Cassie into one of the rooms while they could see Flip and Taltuf disappearing through the adjacent door.

The moment ther door had closed behind them the tiefling stepped behind Cassie, his hands slipping under her shirt, reaching up and forcefully grabbing her breasts. She could feel his bulge press against her ass as he did. "Time to show me what you got, girl." he told her, massaging her titflesh a few more times before he let go and stepped back, undoing his belt buckle as he did. When his pants dropped his member plopped out. It was already hard, crimson red and sported a few tiny barbs around the tip.

Right then a thudding sound could be heard from the room next to them. "Seems your friend has Flip all excited alredy" Char grinned as he stepped closer. "Now get naked and get onto the bed."

Last edited:
Cassie and Char

Cassie blinked as she stared at the hard, crimson red cock that sported a few tiny barbs around the tip. She had no problem with his horns or red skin, but those barbs… they looked like they could hurt. No way she was going to let him fuck her. OUCH!

"Ahh, you 'avé such a sexy cock, Monsieur!" she said in a bad fake French accent. For some reason Cassie thought speaking French in this situation was sexy. The Tiefling of course had no idea what a French accent was. But he did enjoy her stroking his cock.

“Ai don’t lik za pain-in-the-ass Keljack," muttered Cassie. " Lik ur lives are not difficult énough."

"mmmm, you stroke a cock well!” Char moaned “But get naked” He ordered

"But, of course” Cassie agreed, beginning to shed her clothing and underthings without batting an eye. "Keljack sure wanted mistress Aeliana and hair big tits!”

Char watched as Cassie removed the last vestiges of her modesty, still stroking his cock. She was a spectacle, with her beautifully shaped breasts, trim figure, and nice backend.

“He not interested in tits. He wants to hire her to help him find treasure.” Char explained as his cock was growing harder. His ball’s tightening

"Wait, what?" Cassie asked, her eyes widening, and she dropped the stupid French accent. She also stopped stroking.

“Keep stroking” Char gasped as his cock was throbbing…

"You are large!" Cassie mused, smiling slyly. "Nearly the size of Buckingham, my pony!" It was a total lie… Cassie never had a pony named Buckingham. But the comment excited Char. He fought frantically to cram himself between her stroking hands. Then he gasped and spurted cum with every thrust. He spurted cum onto Cassie’s chest which ran down to her belly. Cassie was glad she had made him cum, so she would not have to fuck him.

“Ahh that was good. Now let’s fuck” Char said

“But…” Cassie protested as Char’s cock grew hard again. A confused look coming over her face.

“Tiefling can cum 10 time a night!” Char informed her

Keljack and Aeliana

Keljack took a seat across from Aeliana. A smile lights up his face.

“You are just the type of people I seek. I need help to find and carry my “treasure” out of the forest. I was going to hire those other bandits… but I don’t trust either Char or Flip. I get the sense they plan to double cross me, once the treasure is recovered.” He explains

Cassie and Char

"I have to admit, I was a bit surprised you wanted to fuck me ..." Char continued as he stepped closer to Cassie. "Usually human girls are scared of us tieflings because of our spikey cocks. But you are a tough one. I like that!"

His eyes were glued to her bare breasts, and his hands followed suit, reaching out to heft and knead them. Cassie did not even flinch as he made contact, since her mind was racing to find a way out of this without getting seriously hurt.

"So big ... and so soft ..." The tiefling's gaze became glazed over as he continued to massage the wonderful pair in his grip. That kept hin occupied for quite a bit while hir erect cock bobbed and throbbed freely, even leaking a bit of precum. Eventualy, though, he wanted more.

With a little pang of regret he let go and commanded "Get onto the bed and on all fours, cute one. It's time I properly mount you and see how tough you really are."

Keljack and Aeliana

Aeliana mustered the bandit quietly from across the table. What irritated her maybe the most was how easily Keljack was able to maintain eye contact, whith his gaze hardly ever dipping towards her chest. Was he, like the gnome, not into girls? Or at least not into big breasted girls like her? Without that kind of distraction at her disposal it would be more difficult to discern his true motives.

"I can understand your concerns." she finally spoke, trying to probe further. "These other fellows do not seem the most trustworthy sort. I wonder, though, what makes you so sure that my companions and I will treat you more fairly, after 'knowing' us for a mere five minutes at most? And ... what kind of treasure are we talking about?"

Aeliana and Keljack

Keljack leaned back in his chair and raise his hand for a drink.

“You asked a few questions there, and I’ll try to answer them. But time is short, if I’m guessing what is getting ready to happen." He said with a knowing smile

"I’m well known throughout these lands. Bandit leader, outlaw, mercenary, I have been all of these things and a few more. Some bards claim I was birthed from the egg of a red dragon, yet appear human. The scar that mars my face grants me immense power, they say. Unequaled in skill with a longsword, I never draw first and never attacks without warning. Many people in these lands consider me a celebrity, even as they fear my presence. I’m a man whom people love to hate, even if my reputation far surpasses my actual abilities.”

“As you read in my wanted poster on the front of this inn. I have pillaged, harassed, and committed a sundry host of villainous shenanigans… but I have never killed anyone. Those other bandit leaders can’t claim the same thing. And I might add, stealing from those that have stolen, is that a crime or justice?”

His drink arrives and he takes a small sip. He notices Aeliana looking down her nose at him. He shrugs

“You might not believe me, but when you three came in, I could tell you were not from around here. Your weapons and clothing advertise some abilities. I took a chance you were better than those other bandit leaders. Also the treasure I offer is worth far more than 3000 gold pieces.” He concluded with another sip of his drink

“Now about the treasure, this disfigurement” he pointed to the scar on his face. “Has given me a power to rejuvenate and revitalize my body. I receive the scar from a magic item. I believe if I get help to recover it. Then we can use it together, or sell it.” He explained.

Cassie and Evolution

Cassie smiled

"To be totally honest, my friend..." Cassie cooed as she reached down and grabbed his hard cock again.

“I’m not French… and I had NO idea your cock was barbed! What possible evolutionary advantage could those barbs have?” She asked

“What is french… and evolutionary?” Char asked confused by Cassie’s questions.

“Can you retract the barbs?” She asked more directly.

“No” Char answered a bit pissed. “If I retracted them, the female could get away before I pump her full of my seed.”

“That was what I was afraid you’d say” Cassie replied. Then she used her police officer training and attacked him. This included her YANKING of his cock kneeing him in the balls. Both had almost no effect on the Tiefling.

“Finally, some good foreplay!” Char shouted and grabbed Cassie by her red hair. “You DO know how to fuck a Tiefling!” He shouted in joy.

Cassie and Char

Before Cassie knew it Char had grabbed her left arm and twisted it behind her back. With his right hand still in her hair he began to forcefully steer her towards the bed. The redhead did her best to fight him off, but every punch she threw against his midsection only elicited a groan that sounded more like pleasure than pain. "I am looking forward to this, you will be a great mate" she could hear from behind her as she felt one of the tiny cock barbs prick her left buttock.

Her legs hit the edge on the bed, and the hand on her scalp began to force her downward, to bend her over. Panic rose, and in a last ditch effort she flailed around wildly with her free arm. Until she could feel her elbow connect with something soft under a crunching sound.

Suddenly all the pressure was gone, and she heard a thud behind her, followed by a wailing sound. "Myyy nooophe ... myy nophe..."

Slowly she got up and turned around. At her feet was Char, curled up in a fetal position, his limbs spasming erratically while both his hands clutched his face, and he kept yammering "Myyy nophe... you broke my nophe...."

Aeliana and Keljack

Aeliana had listened in silence to what the bandit leader had to say. And what he did say ... sounded credible. Maybe not the 'never killed anyone' part, surely there must have been some cases of self defense.

She pondered this a bit more, and an uncomfortable silence settled over their table as she did, her intent gaze remaing on Keljack. Bringing him in would require as much of a detour as would helping him with his treasure, and the latter did sound more profitable indeed if there really was a magical artifact involved. So finally she spoke.

"You surely understand that I need to discuss this with my companions first. Whatever the outcome, though, there is another very time sensitive issue we need to deal with first, so even if we decide to aid you please understand that we will likley not be able to provide such aid immediately."

Come to think of it, maybe the bandit and his ogre could help them? If indeed murder was not among the charges then a pardon in exchange for help defeating the menace sounded like a reasonable reward. At least it would to her if she was a wanted bandit.

"Speaking of which, maybe you would be interested in assisting us first?"

Last edited:
Cassie and Taltuf

Cassie knew Char on the floor was a total stroke of good luck and needed to act fast. She pulled on her clothing... as fast as she could. Then She burst out of the room and quickly ran back down stairs. She was neither quiet or subtle about it.

As she entered the main room everyone was looking at her in confusion. Her clothing was just thrown on. Her hair a mess. All their eyes narrowed, getting ready to attack her. Maybe it was just Cassie, but the room seemed to grow colder, the atmosphere thickened with tension.

Cassie smiled “Two-pump chump” she declared to the room.

“What?” One of Char’s men asked. His voice dripping with a threat

“I stroked him off… in two strokes… and he is now sleeping it off” Cassie lied skillfully.

The room fell into stunned silence, all eyes still fixed on her. Then a bunch of people started laughing.

“I always knew Char was a light weight!” Someone said.

Cassie started to move towards Aeliana, thinking she had pulled off her little deception. However, luck gives and luck takes away…. Taltuf appeared in the main room too. He had heard Cassie run by and joined her exit. His arrival caused the laughing to stop again.

“Flip is a two-pump chump” He lied. He was not nearly as convincing. Flip's and Char's men all stood up and pulled out their weapons.

Last edited:
Aeliana was about to welcome Cassie back, invite her to their table and think about a snide remark to tease her with when the atmosphere in the room went downhill. Fast.

"Time to find out how good we can work together, eh?" she told Keljack as she got to her feet and pulled her two swords from their sheathes. She did still keep an eye on Keljack, it would be foolish to trust him fully yet. The bandit in turn signalled his ogre friend something, and the ogre got to his feet as well.

"We are gutting humans together, we are gutting humans together ... we ARE gutting humans, aren't we?" she heard Human-Gutter's voice in her head. She chose to just ignore it as her attention was needed elsewhere.

For example on the three burly bandits that were trying to surround her. "Girl, we really do not want to hurt you." one of them told her "There are so many other things we would rather do with you, so why don't you snnnffffff"

Were it only those three, Aeliana might have been inclined to accept that offer. As it were, though, she used his momentarily distraction for a quick surprise strike, followed by another two ... "I gutted a human, I gutted a human ..." ... that ended the other two as well.

A fourth bandit was about to join the fray, but reconsidered that plan after Aeliana's display of swordsmanship and instead turned to tackle Cassie.

Last edited:
Brawl/Battle!

Cassie had been in at least two brawls before. She was ready for the tables breaking… the spilling drinks and food and dishes everywhere. She ducked as a chair flew over her head and crash over the shoulders of another bandit. She saw the bartender tossing bottle and hitting attackers on the heads.

The ogre, Fool, tossing a bandit into the stairs, breaking the banisters and causing bandits to tumbled through the air, that was new.

The problem was the bandits had weapon and the other people in the bar did not. Cassie dodged and ducked as a sword was swung in her direction. Nearby, another table was destroyed. Ale and potatoes went flying through the air. She grabbed a spud and threw it into her attacker’s face. It made a great sound, but it did not slow the bandit down. That was when Cassie’s fist plunges into his face as well, knocking the bandit out.

“OUCH! Fuck that hurt!” She yelled. She did not see the fourth bandit that escaped Aeliana's display of swordsmanship get ready to tackle her. Fool however did see him and tossed his hand axe at the huge chandelier overhead. His throw was prefect and cut the rope holding it. The massive thing came crashing down. That took out most of the attack bandits including the one about to get Cassie.

Keljack

Keljack had fought along the side of Aeliana. His skill was a sword was impressive. However, as he fought, he did not seem to have a care in the world. In fact, he started to make wagers on various fights he saw happening as he fought his own.

“Aeliana, I’ll give you 3 to 1, that your Redhead friend to going to get hit by that flying bottle.” He said. The other thing Aeliana noticed, was Keljack, quick hand, as he pickpocked some of his foes, before knocking them out.

Aeliana's sympathy for Keljack was starting to wane. The man just came across as one big show off. Her friend Cassie was fighting for her life - or at least to avoid severe bodily harm - and that dude had nothing better to do that crack wise remarks and pickpocket his victims? Also, why not knock them out first and take their valuables afterwards? The guy was so full of himself!

She also took a mental note to watch her purse when around him.

He was still helping them, so the elf kept her opinion to herself. That must be what this 'diplomacy' thing was about, right? She also realized quickly that most of these bandits weren't really a challenge, so she could just as easily hit them with the flat side of her swords instead of dismembering them. This was just a bar fight in the end, no need to turn it into carnage.

Human Gutter did not like that very much, of course. In fact he started whining like a little bitch as she continued to not use his sharpened edge "Can I gut another one? Please? Just one more? Just a little cut through the innards? ... Please?" which caused Aeliana to smile with grim satisfaction.

Not for long, though, as suddenly the chandelier came down upon her from above. She managed to dive to safety before the massive item crushed several tables as it hit the ground, though Keljack was not quite as lucky - probably he had been too distracted by pickpocketing yet another thug - and got his ankle caught under the outer metal ring.

"Fool, you ... Fool!" he yelled at the ogre, who looked back perplexed, and gave a listless "Sorry Boss ..." As he grabbed another bandit at the collar, pulled him close and gave him a headbutt. The poor sod's eyes turned inward, and he slumped to the ground.

At the other side of the room Taltuf was fending off two bandits at the same time. As one of them came up behind him he elbowed him in the face and grabbed the other ones head. That headpiece came off and revealed a flowing mane of raven black hair. Taltuf was so perplexed for a moment he did not defend against the kick into his balls, which almost caused his eyes to pop out. He doubled over and clutched his maltreated manhood. The girl bandit tried to run for it, but only made it about three yards before she hit the ground as well, tripped by Cassie.

The fight now started to die down. Aeliana dispatched the last two remaining stragglers, while another two had made it out the door in haste.

With a shrug she wiped her blades on the vest of the nearest unconscious criminal as she looked around. "Cassie, are you okay?"

Last edited:
Cassie

Keljack pulled his injured leg from the chandelier. It was weird, but the wound seemed to heal up in a minute. During that time Cassie answered Aeliana question.

“Yes and No” The redhead said shaking her head.

She received a puzzled look from Aeliana and she explained.

“I’m fine, but confused. I was right about the Gnome wanting sex with Keljack… I just did not plan on Taltuf knocking him out. I got between you and the Tiefling… Mainly because I just wanted some male to show interested in me! But that was a mistake. They have spikes on their cocks! I thought Keljack want to fuck you… but I can see that did not happened. And I thought the Ogre was unimportant, but that also turned out wrong. I usually so good at reading a room…” Cassie grumbled

“Speaking of the tiefling what happened to him?” Taltuf asked as he got up and grabbed the raven-haired bandit.

“I guess I broke his nooophe?” Cassie admitted “I didn’t mean to… it was kind of an accident”

“Well, this one” Taltuf grumbled, hold the female bandit “Kicked me in the balls.”

“Ok, well, let’s turn all these bandits in and collect the reward.” Cassie suggested

“Please don’t do that” The Ogre named fool said. It was not the voice of some dimwitted Ogre. He sounded very intelligent, in fact.

“Why?” Cassie asked

“I’m helping Keljack with his treasure, so he will help me and my tribe.” Fool explained. “My tribe hails from deep within the Ebony Forest. They have been captured by a Black dragon. Keljack, is someone that can defeat the dragon and free my people. I agreed to help Keljack with his treasure and Keljack, in turn, agreed to help me vanquish the dragon afterward.

I’m in no way a stereotypical ogre. I maintain a “dumb ogre” facade, when dealing with those I don’t know. Keljack is a friend.” Fool explained.

Cassie looked over to Keljack

“Fool is speaking the truth. I will help defeat the dragon.” Keljack said as his leg healed.

“So you never wanted to fuck Aeliana?” Cassie asked Keljack.

“I would not say no, but my focus has been on getting out of this bad situation.” Keljack admitted

“Well… damn! I was wrong again.” Cassie complained “Aeliana, since my instincts seem to suck, what do we do now?” Cassie asked

"I am still thinking ..." Aeliana replied, while she did just that, weighing the different options in her head. Trying to turn Keljack and Fool in now seemed like the wrong thing to do, after they had fought together. But what about the other bandits?

While she was musing, Taltuf stepped closer to the female bandit that had maltreaded his balls, glaring down at her prone form just as she was sitting up. "What are you staring at me, big oaf?" she spat at him "Want another kick in the balls? Or are you trying to figure out how to punish me?" Just then something snapped in taltuf, and an astute observer coudl see his face twitch. Wordlessly he reached down, his hand clamping around her upper arm like a vise. He pulled her to his feet and started to drag her to the door leading to the store room.

"Hey, what are you doing? Let go of me ..." The woman was struggling, even trying to hit him with her fist, but without the advantage of surprise she was no match for Taltuf. "I did not mean it, okay? You can let go of me now ..." The door to the other room closed, and her complaints muffled to the point hey were barely audible.

Cassie, Aeliana and the two bandits had witnessed that scene in perplexed silence, and only now Aeliana cleared her throat and continued.

"We could turn the bandits in, but I am afraid we don't have the time for that." She had decided that she would be open about their mission. Keljack and Fool had not held back, and their success should also be in the bandits' best interest. They would not benefit from the human lands being overrun by the goblin army, either.

"We are also headed for the Ebony Forest, so it seems our goals align, at least partially." She took a deep breath, and then decided a little expository monologe was in order. "I do not know how much you know about the global situation, but the human kingdoms are struggling against the goblin assault, and it is not looking good. There are too many of these critters, and they breed like vermin. Worst of all, they are organized. Which is highly unusual. We do not know who exactly is pulling the strings, but we do know their command center is on Greenwillow Hill. Taking them out is our best bet."

Just then someone shouted in the store room. "Wow, that thing is big!"

Aeliana, distracted only momentarily, ignored this and continued. "The goblins rely on the Ebony Forest to cover their flank, and so far they have been right to do so. We try to change that. If we can cleanse the forest, not only will this give the human armies a free pass right to their headquarters, the inhabitants of the forest might even be willing to aid us. And then we have a real shot."

She paused for a moment, then added. "So that is what I suggest: We tackle this dragon together, we all need to get rid of him. Then we cleanse the forest, and once the goblin threat is dealt with we help you looking for that treasure. Sounds fair?"

As she posed her question to the other three moaning of increasing volume could be heard from next door.

Last edited:
Cassie

“Fuck” Cassie thought. “I could have been fucking Taltuf this whole time… but I did not want to date someone at “work”. Now that little bandit bitch is getting his big cock! FUCK”

Cassie sighed, tried to ignore the moaning from the storage room as she turned to Aeliana.

“I think that is a great plan.” She agreed

“I think so too” Fool agreed as the bandit girl let out a particularly loud climax moan. “I think she agrees too” The ogre added pointing to the store door.

“I sucked his cock once. It really is a nice one” Cassie informed Fool. The ogre just nodded at her statement.

“I will agree too." Keljack said. this cause confused looks on Cassie and Fool's faces. "Not about the man's cock... about the plan. But we need to get my treasure before you all get killed!” Keljack said

The moaning stopped and the store door reopened. Taltuf exited and was re-lacing his pants. Everyone was looking at him.

“She kissed my boo-boo and made it all better. I think she has healing powers. Can we take her along?” he asked everyone.

“Fuck” Cassie grumbled out loud. “Let’s get going”

3 days later

The team learned that the female bandit’s name was Tia

https://playgroundai.com/post/clmx0ettx0elus6016do9kz7s

The forest grew darker and denser as they made their way toward the blight region. They had seen a few 6-foot tall mushrooms with eyelike, fungal growths covering its stalk. A day ago Cassie found a primeval tree covered in thick, slimy, ropelike fungus.

This morning, Taltuf had brushed against a tree and felt it shudder. Upon closer inspection, an enormous crack opened in the tree’s trunk, revealing a yellow, bloodshot eye. Cassie stabbed at the eye, but the trunk closed up too quickly

An hour ago, Fool had come across a large blackberry patch, but the once-healthy berries were covered in sticky green-and-black slime. When he touched the slime, he became sick.

Recently and suddenly, all ambient noise in the forest stopped. As everyone listened, they heard the sound of a woman’s laughter echoing throughout the trees.

Before the team was a small hillock with deep scrabbling marks carved into the soil, leading to an enormous tree. A large section of the tree’s bark has been stripped, and on the wood are these words, written in long-dried blood: “SAVE US! SHE’S KILLING US ALL!”

“Aeliana, this place is starting to creep me out” Cassie confided to her friend.

Last edited:
"You and me, both" Aeliana replied flatly. The oppressive atmosphere was getting to her as well, even going so far as to completely stifle her sex drive.

She had gone several days without sex. Fucking her co workers seemd like a bad idea - though Tia and Taltuf did not have those qualms as could be heard every night after they had set up camp - and so she rejected all of Keljack's advances so far. And Fool seemed more interested in Cassie, judging by the compliments he gave her. As a consequence her thoughts had started to wander, and just last night she had the wildest dream. She was back in the tent where Uze-Kaw 'raped' her, only this time she did not turn top on him. Instead he made his escape before Cassie and Taltuf could come to her rescue, and took her with him for further humiliating perverted delight. She was definitely wet when she woke up.

But all that horniness was gone now, replaced by a paranoid state of awareness.

In watchful silence the small group proceeded further, deeper into the rotten heart of depravity. The gnarled trees began to stand closer to each other now, limiting sight to no more than 50 yards. And then, all of a sudden, those trees parted and a lush, green clearing stretches for fifty feet. In the center stands a twenty-foot slab of bluestone etched with blocky runes and inlaid with gold and gems. The cankers and blotches that mar so many of the local trees are absent from the trees and plants that border this clearing.

"Wow, amazing ...." Aeliana could not hide her surprise, but hesitated to step forward onto the clearing proper. This screamed 'trap' to her. "Too good to be true, in fact".

"Don't worry" Taltuf chimed in "That is one of the dwarven runestones. They were erected to keep the Darkblight at bay. And initially they did, confining it to the center of the forest. Though either their power waned over time or the Darkblight became too strong ..." He gestured at the result in front of him, that small claring all that was left of the artifact's protective effect. "The clearing should be save."

Aeliana hesitated a moment, but then, her hands close to the hilts of her swords, decided to trust her companion. She stepped forward and ...

... nothing happened. Nothing bad at least. Some of the oppressive atmosphere was lifted, and she exhaled audibly. "Seems safe to me." Turning to Taltuf she added "You know a lot about this blight. Is that common knowledge, or how come?"

Taltuf chuckled as he followed her. "No, not at all. I had been 'volunteered' for the next expedition to be sent into the Ebony Forest. So naturally they tried to cram whatever knowledge seemed relevant into our heads. But then the goblins attacked ... and that plan was shot to hell."

"We should rest here" Keljack suggested "This seems the last truly safe spot on our journey." Looking around him he saw five very agreeable nods.

"I'll take the middle watch ..." Aeliana offered "... unless one of you has better night vision than me."

Last edited:
Hedonism is best!

It was nice having a smart ogre along. Fool had the tents up in no time. Cassie, Taltuf, and Tia gathered wood for the small fire. Keljack and Aeliana prepared the food. As the sun sank everyone was around the small fire pit eating and feeling better.

Taltuf and Tia headed to their tent. Fool slept against the rune stone. He didn’t need a tent. Keljack slept by himself, and Aeliana and Cassie shared the last tent.

Cassie had the first watch. She could hear Taltuf and Tia fooling around. They were being extra quiet about it, but having sex was inherently noisy. She thought about approaching Keljack, but did not want to get between Aeliana and the bandit. Although, Aeliana had plenty of chances and had done nothing. Truth was she really was not that interested in him either.

Her mind turned to Fool. He was an ogre. Huge, towering creature with a lot of raw strength. It would be like dating a very tall basketball/football player. He was almost 8 feet tall. She could just imagine how big his cock was! She liked big cocks, she was kind of a size queen, but too big was too big. Fool was not your typical ogres which were not known for hygiene. Fool did not smell bad and was clean. But his teeth were all jagged and crooked.

It was just that the ogre had not shown any interest in her. Given what she knew about this world, maybe sexual relations between a Human and an Ogre was a cultural taboo. Maybe that was why he had not made any moves on her. That thought got her going… she loved to break culture taboos.

Near midnight, Cassie went over to Aeliana tent and woke her up.

“Your turn” she said. Then she walked over to where Fool was sleeping and curled up next to him. Her sexy breasts pressed against his back, one arm draped over his side.

“What are you doing?” Fool asked now awake, finding Cassie next to him.

“Trying to get to know you better” Cassie replied.

“Know me… like KNOW me?” He asked

“Yes!” Cassie answered.

“Let move to the back side of this rune, so Aeliana doesn’t have to watch” Fool suggested

“Good Idea” Cassie replied “You don’t have a spiked cock, do you?” She asked

“No” Fool answered.

“Good” Cassie replied with a smile.

Aeliana

Aeliana watched as Cassie and Fool moved out of sight. She could still hear the faint noises of their activities. She knew they were safe… at least from any foreign danger. She just hoped they did not hurt each other too much!

As she thought about sex between a human and an ogre. There was movement at the edge of the clearing. Two creatures waved to her and slowly approached. They resemble stout male humans but with furry lower bodies and cloven hooves of goats for feet. Small nub, horns sprouted from their heads and both had beards. They seemed happy and were almost frolic towards her. One was carrying a jug of wine.

“Young maiden… come with us. Let us have fun! Hedonism is best!” One said to her.

Cassie and Fool

As the dwarven rune shielded them from Aeliana's curious glances Fool whispered to Cassie "I should inform you that for a male of my species the size of my genital is average at best." He looked at her for a moment, studying her reaction, and then added "Under the circumstances that may not be a bad thing ..."

To prove his point he undid his breeches and let them slide downward, causing his organ to plop out. It may be average for an ogre, but that still meant that for Cassie it was quite enormous. And besides its size it did not deviate from its human counterparts. No barbs, no scales, no knot, no whatsoever ... just a massive girth.

With a rather silly smile on his face he continues to look at Cassie. "I have been wondering for a while now what your bare breasts will look like. They must be a marvelous sight." His cock seemed to share the sentiment, as it was rising to get a better look.

Aeliana & Co

"Hedonism is best? That pickup line work with the forest nymphs?"

Aeliana raised an eyebrow as she took a step closer to the two new arrivals. Satyrs, right, if she remembered the Monster Compendium correctly? She also rememebred that they were described as rather chauvinistic. Or was that some other critter? Bugbears? Whatever ... She remained wary, her hands close enough to her weapons just in case.

So far the duo had not crossed the border of the consecrated clearing, though they were standing close to it. Was that just coincidence, Or was the runestone's magic keeping them at bay?

How about she finds out. Her horniness was rearing its head again, and demaning at least a little tribute. And why not? She quickly reached behind herself, undid the fastenings of her top and let it carelessly drop to the ground, baring her whole upper body in the process, her massive breasts now fully exposed as they hung weightily on her chest.

"That's what you are really after, isn't it?" she taunted them. Would that draw them closer, or would the barrier prove stronger?

Last edited:
Cassie and Fool

“WOW” Cassie commented on seeing Fool’s huge cock. “I need to catch up” She added referring to how much cloth she had on. Fool watched as Cassie pulled off her armor and clothing. His eyes followed her, as she revealed more of her hourglass figure and the weight of her healthy chest, it all was subtly highlighted by the firelight and the positive energy from the magic runestone.

His cock loved it too. Growing big and hard.

"It is so magnificent" she said and stared awestruck at his cock. Then she moved closer. "I love cocks… so much raw power, so strong, so big.” She added, talking mainly to herself. She just loved the way they looked, the shape and the slight bend in it. She grabbed his cock and stroked it.

"MMMM," was all Fool could get out as a reply.

“I’m a little nervous” Cassie confessed “Don’t want to screw this up”

"You are doing great” Fool moaned. His mighty cock had not fucked anything in a long time. Her stroking made it flop back and forth. As it hit his belly, it made a beefy “thud” noise. Only a big dense cock made that kind of noise.

Cassie had just the personality to turn him on. Sort of an adoring sex slave combined with wanton slut and strong woman. As Fool thought about her, his sexual excitement grew.

“Oh god, I need to suck on this thing” Cassie moaned. Her lips parted and she slowly swallowed his cock head. Cassie’s cheeks hollowing as she began to lovingly suck on Fool’s cock. Her free hand went to her swollen and excited pussy, and she started masturbating.

"Ummm” Fool moaned. He gentle gripped Cassie’s head and pulled her mouth back and forth on his cock. He knew he needed to be gentle, humans were breakable. As she continued to suck and stroke him with one of her hands, he felt his eagerness to cum.

“OH YESSS” He moaned as he pushed up with his hip. He pumped his cock into her face.

Holding Cassie’s head tightly, he started fucking her mouth with long slow strokes, sliding his cock in deeper and deeper and she loved it. She began to moan continually, meeting his thrusting hips with hungry, deep suck on his cock, tilting and twisting her head as she clung to the base of his cock.

Her other hand stroking her pussy like mad.

Aeliana and the Satyrs

Aeliana’s breasts were too powerful. The Satyr had to move closer. They entered the clearing more. Aeliana could see they both had big erections.

“Meet us halfway, maiden. Share your love with us” One moaned

Cassie and Fool

With a happy smile Fool looked down on Cassie as his phallus slid into her receptive mouth once again. And then, suddenly, his expression froze. He stopped moving just as his cock was deep inside her.

"How inconsiderate of me."

Noticing how Cassie had had to pleasure herself he thought for a moment, while holding his confused partner still, her mouth stuffed with his cock. She had stopped masturbating for the moment as well, wondering what Fool was up to. Then he seemed to have come to a decision, and his mien brightened up.

His cock still firmly in Cassies mouth he began to bend his knees and lower himself, in the process forcing Cassies upper body backwards until she was lying flat on the ground, the back of her head resting on a patch of moss as his meaty pillar was pinning her in place from above. Then, very carefully, he began to move, to circle over Cassies prone from. Much attention was spent to make sure his organ remined in its welcoming wet sheath, and eventually he had performed a 180 degree turn, his face now above her groin.

"Better" he proclaimed happily.

"Mmmphh?" Cassie replied, as she looked at his hairy balls from very close up.

Carefully he pulled his partners hand away, and then hungrily his tongue extended lapping at her nether lips and soon diving into her wet canal. Once he had found his rhythm, his hips began to move again, rising and falling, his ogrehood sliding in and out of her mouth, careful not to hurt the frail human beneath him.

Aeliana and the Satyrs

At first Aeliana was alarmed watching the satyrs pass the barier exuded by the runestone. Did that aura no longer offer any protection at all. Then she became aware of the subtle signs of grimacing on their faces. Apparently the duo was in quite a bit of pain. The desire to get their hands on her seemed stronger, but after two or three steps they could not advance any further.

Flashing her tits to a pair of strangers felt good, and so the blonde elf heeded their request and took two steps forward as well. "Like what you see?" she asked with feigned innocence.

"Very much so ..." the first satyr replied, a strained undertone in his voice, eyes glued to her nipples as they bounced with every step she took "... I want to touch them ..." Feebly he raised his right had towards her.

"But those nasty and harmful implements ..." the second satyr looked more worried, focusing his attention on the swords at her hips "... you don't need them with us ..."

Aeliana thought for a moment. She knew what the smart thing to do was. But she also felt too pent up to follow her own advice. Those two weren't going to pose a big threat to her, were they? And Taltuf had assured them they wouldn't catch any corrpution just from a quick fling or two. So she chuckled, undid the clasp of her belt and let it clatter to the ground where she stood, weapons included. While she was at it, she also got rid of her skirt, leaving her naked except for her shoes. Those she better kept on, going barefoot on the rough forest floor did not seem wise.

At the sight of her strip the visitor's expressions brightened up noticably. And their rock hard cocks twitched. Even more so when she continued to approach them, hips swaying and breasts gently jiggling with each step she took. The moment she was within arms reach calloused fingers dug into the flesh of her left tit, and she could not stifle a moan.

"You like that?" the first stary teased her, starting to knead her breast. Another moan was the only responce he got.

The second satyr took hold of her wrist. "Come with us ..." he told her. "There is a much better place ..." Without waiting for her reply or approval he turned around and dragged the blonde elf behind him, out of the clearing and into the forest. Aeliana was too curious, eager and excited to object and obediently followed his lead, the second satyr bringing up the lead as he got to admire her firm ass in motion.

Last edited:
Back