The Tip of the Dagger (closed)

“I wonder if your mother knew we would meet someday. I don’t know why, but it is starting to feel that way.”

While her finger kept playing through his hair, she would occasionally trace over his neck and lightly caress around his ear. It did bring out those strange sensations from earlier as her own desires to be touched again increased. After a little while, she pulled her hand away with some hesitation, considering he was clearly enjoying it. If she was to be honest, she was enjoying it too.

“I may not know much about… intimacy or relationships. But…”

She looked away, trying to hide herself again. Even though this is just a dream, the emotions are still very real to her and with that, she didn’t quite know how to talk about those emotions. Also, she seriously didn’t want to seem weak and emotional either, that isn’t part of her personality, in order to live the way, she has been, she needed to be closed off and strong.

“Yet, I know enough to know that getting close to another person scares me. I have seen what relationships can do to people on many different levels. For me personally… It’s much more than that. People have never treated me with kindness, I don’t know how to respond to it. I never wanted a mate. The idea of having a mate scares me because I don’t know how to trust. I will always be wondering the worst…”

Sylvania sighed, believing that most likely made her sound like a bad person now. What’s said is said though and she did want to be honest with him. Considering they are going to be together for some time it seems. Also, all the touching that’s been happening recently, it both excited and terrified her. It wasn’t easy to look him in the eyes since she knew her own eyes would give her away. With that, she watches the flowing water of the river, unsure of how to trust this path she is caught up in.

“To be honest, I did enjoy what you did earlier in the bath… However, I wouldn’t be a good mate. I have never seen myself being with a mate, figured I would live life alone. Also, I can, at times, be very possessive. If I was to find a mate, I wouldn’t want to share him. I’ve been told that males don’t like the possessive attitude.”

She gives a little glance at his hands, a tiny smile teased her lips when thinking of how they felt roaming over her. However, she did her best to push that to the side, wondering how he would respond to everything she said. He has been locked and sleeping for forever and she is easily the first female he has seen since that time. Like with everyone else, she didn’t know what to believe, for all she knew, he could be using her for his own pent-up desires. All things considering, it wouldn’t be a difficult thing to believe.

Of course, she is too young and naïve to know much about how men really think, she hasn’t been around that many. There were a few in the fae realm, but they were closer to the other fae and dismissed her and they certainly had no boundaries at all!

“There are many things I don’t know, let alone understand. I just know that people like to lie and use me. I don’t believe that you are lying to me, I can sense when people are lying… If… This… whatever it is between us… moves forward… I need to know where I would stand with you. With you being so much older than I am… What if you find another female… more suited to be your mate.”

When Sylvania mentioned that Tryton’s mother might have known that they would meet, he honestly had to doubt it. Anything is and was possible, but Tryton’s mother wasn’t the kind really to go looking for potential meetings just out of habit. As he found himself thinking such things though he felt how her fingers trailed over his warm strong neck which made him shiver from the sensations, and as she touched his ear he slightly leaned his head into her hand. Such was why when she pulled her hand away with some hesitation he softly sighed in disappointment. He had enjoyed those touches a lot!

Her words called his attention back to her though as she seemed to be unable to bring herself to look at him he could see the flush to her cheeks which of course did contrast against her paler skin. As she continued with her explanation though he was surprised when she mentioned that she actually was considering him to be a mate for her. The truth of the matter was that they had just met and as such he had been enjoying the company and ability to experience the more physical touches than anything. He looked to her though as she said that she would always think and wonder the worst.

“ Sylvania…”

He didn’t think that she was a bad person for feeling as unsure as she did about things, though as she admitted that she had enjoyed herself in the bath. When she admitted that she had considered that she would be alone for her life he honestly did feel bad about that however it made sense. When others scorned or tried to sacrifice you, it was certainly had to trust the intentions. He shifted so that he moved onto his hands and knees and crawling the small space between them he knelt before her.

“ When I was last alive, I had a few partners over the years.”

He felt being open and truthful was the best action here, and if it wasn’t, then he would deal with the outcome as well. He sat back on his heels which only accentuated the handsome form that he naturally ‘boasted’.

“ I had followers and allies, those who were close without being a partner or mate. I am glad though that you don’t think that I am lying to you as I am not.”

He gently lifted his hand and she’d feel him cup her chin, he guiding her eyes up to look into his own.

“ I only take one partner or mate at a time, and until they either leave or die I do not betray their trust. Tell me Sylvania… With everything else you have said to me, I still want to touch and do more with you, do you want more?”

He was effectively letting her decide if she wanted him to ‘do more’ to her, to take her and even here in the dream scape show her more of those sensations along with much more that she had never experienced before in her life. She could tell if she said no, or that she couldn’t that he would respect that.

She listened carefully, watching for any kind of hint of being fooled once again. There were moments when she had to keep reminding herself that this was a dream world and not reality. Yet, his touch felt so real that it is hard to believe that he is living in the spirit world right now. She reached up and touched his face, tracing from his ear, down along his jawline and ended at his lips, tracing lightly over them. It was as if she was studying him, putting to memory every little detail she could.

“I… I don’t expect us to be mates right away… It is true that we barely know each other. It’s just I know myself and I get attached to ideas and things pretty hard. I was mostly saying that I could never see myself intimate with anyone... Let alone have a mate. Never thought anyone would want me... Like this...”

She smiled while the shyness burned deeper into her cheeks, it’s hard to believe that even in a dream she would be this shy. Although, the dream world is when you are most vulnerable too.

“I may not know where this will lead… or how it will end for that matter… I can promise that if we do become mates, I will always be by your side… I will try to not become too… possessive.”

She gave a little smirk, knowing that if this path leads down that road, it would be a huge challenge for her. Not just one the possessive side of things, but on many other levels too. For now, she honestly didn’t want to put too much thought into the future. There were more important things to stress about. Also, this is just a dream!

With a hint of hesitation, instead of verbally answering his last question of wanting to do more. Sylvania leaned in and kissed him as her answer. It is what she’s been wanting to do since she first seen him in this form. Naturally, her fears kept getting the best of her until now. Granted, she didn’t think much beyond the kiss, it was also difficult to say who was guiding who. All she knew is that they slowly laying down without breaking the kiss between them.

Before long, she found herself lying on top of him. Normally, she would be questioning all of this, wondering this or that, however, if she was honest with herself… It felt as if this is where she belonged, she can fairly say that she felt safe in his arms. The rest of the world simply faded into a void and the only thing that mattered is right here and now… With him.

Oh the dream scape could sometimes be or feel just as real as the realm of the waking. Especially for two who were in control of the dream and time didn’t pass within a dream with the same perspective at all. As she seemed to find comfort in his re-assuring holding of her chin, he shivered as she traced over his ear, it clear that he was sensitive there, though as he also listened to her he felt a sense of confusion as she said that no one would want her ‘as she was’. His brow furrowed in confusion as well at the thought, but he shook his head ever slightly.

“ I know others have feared you, rightly so or not I don’t really care. The truth of the matter is that you deserve affection and to experience life for all it is worth.”

As she said that she didn’t know where this might or would lead, the fact was no one really knew where anything would lead. Just because something may eventually lead to some pain, did that necessarily mean that they shouldn’t try? Tryton certainly didn’t think so. He gave a slight nod when she said that she would work on her possessiveness Tryton smiled, though truth be told he was very surprised when she willingly leaned in and pressed her lips to his in a kiss. He even gave a soft gasp of surprise though he certainly didn’t pull away. Instead, he pressed his lips softly back to hers as she’d feel his hand move from her chin and instead slid over the side of her neck to the nape as he gently pulled her lips more firmly against his.

After the first moment he certainly did shift his legs around and pulled her over him as he laid back, refusing to leave her lips as well. Feeling her soft feminine body pressing down over him only caused him to groan softly into her lips as his other hand slid over her side and wrapped around the lower part of her abdomen, his palm pressing against her lower back, pulling her into himself as he deepened the kiss for another few minutes. Her silent ‘answer’ to his final question though was enough entirely. After those few minutes he ‘broke’ the kiss but didn’t leave her body alone from his attentions.

Instead, his lips began to kiss alongside her jaw, being careful of her horns, lips parting so that teeth could gently and wanted to test her reactions give the softest of nips to her skin. As he was though the hand on the lower part of her back curled his fingers and scraped his nails gently over the skin through her sheer nightgown there. All the while he softly groaned with delight into her flesh as he felt himself within his pants harden and throb with raging desire. Yet even though the desire flowed and churned, he felt no need to rush this. As his fingers did scrape though he took a firm hold of the gown and began to lift it up so that his next touch was his bare, warm hand rubbing against her lower back as he continued kissing up her jaw only to then kiss and nip slowly down the side of her neck as though he was intent on exploring every inch of her in a new way.

She didn’t want to think about anything right now. Seems like everything is out to get her lately and in here, she felt safe. It’s been a very long time since she’s felt truly safe. The meditative state is a way to feel safe mentally, however, it is still easy for anyone to come along and interrupt that meditation. At least in this cave, it is nearly impossible to be found, there is no interruptions in this place. All that is here is… Him.

Whether this is genuine or not, she no longer allowed it to bother her. Admittedly, the last words he spoke did give a mixture of feelings. In her eyes, no one feared her, there is nothing to fear. Not a single being outside of the fae realm knows she exists. Truthfully, she highly doubts the cult fools seriously know what she looks like. They were so eager to sacrifice her that there wasn’t enough time to study how she looked, also the blindfold hid her eyes. They have no idea to look for a girl with bright teal eyes…

Even with that, it didn’t matter, and she quickly pushed those confusing thoughts to the side. One thing is for certain, she couldn’t get enough of the kissing, if it was possible, she could kiss him for hours. If it felt this good in the dreamworld, she could only imagine what it will be like when he is whole and in the real world again. When the kissing slowly made their way to her neck, that’s when she melted completely in his arms. Never in all her life has she felt anything so incredible, and it caused her to claw slightly into his shoulders.

There was a moment before he found her neck, that she was going to explore him a bit more. With some hesitation, she did start to trace over the muscles in his arms, unsure of how to really touch him. However, feeling the warmth of his breath, the light scraping of his teeth and that tongue on her neck… Gripping into his shoulders and rolling her eyes shut ended up being the only thing she could do. Especially when he teased a spot behind her ear, it pretty much paralyzed her.

It also ended up being the very moment when she needed to feel more of him. His pants and her nightgown all of the sudden felt like they were in the way. It is her dreamworld and with just a thought, all the clothes that were between them disappeared. Sylvania gasped sharply the second she felt the heat of that hidden hardness pressing between her legs. For a split moment, the sensations confused her. It all felt incredible and there is no way she could deny that, especially when her hips slowly rolled to rub herself against extremely hot cock. At the same, a tiny voice kept questioning if this was right, she did barely meet this person after all. Yet, she couldn’t stop now even if she wanted to… It was as if her body is in control, and he knew what it needed…

Some moments definitely needed more consideration than others, and even though she considered herself weak or useless, the truth was there was much more to her than met the eye. The surroundings seemed to disappear from thought as well as he focused on her as well. He certainly did enjoy the peace of that moment, though for him this certainly wasn’t as ‘quiet’ as the sealed void he had found himself floating in for all those centuries, something he was immensely grateful for!

Instead, he focused on her reactions. The way she shivered and instinctively melted into him even more he groaned into her skin as he tasted her and felt her little shimmying squirming above him. He noticed her claws dig ever so slightly into his skin and yet to him he enjoyed that sharper sensation. He felt how her fingers slid over his arms, as she returned to gripping onto him he groaned aloud again as he bit into her neck a bit harder he grinned to himself as she seemed to become paralyzed by the pleasurable sensations he caused for her.

As she took some control of the dream, enough to cause their applicable clothing to disappear Tryton shivered in pure desire as he felt her entire bare body squirming and rubbing against him. With the release from his pants his VERY thick and intensely long cock sprang up and slapped against her belly, though as she shifted instinctively and rolled to rub herself against him Tryton growled out softly.

“Oh… yes…”

As he said that however his other hand moved to the nape of her neck before he took a firm hold of it, his lips moving back along her jaw before he claimed her lips in a very deeply passionate kiss. His throbbing desire rubbed alongside her slickening slit as the hand which was already on the small of her back moved down onto a firmly muscled ass cheek, squeezing as he took a moment or two to simply enjoy that before he lifted and bent his left knee, she suddenly finding herself being rolled onto her back as his broad, muscular form settled over hers, his hand moving from her butt over her hip before his nails scratched and scraped over the outside of her left thigh.

All the while his hips shifted and rubbed his length alongside her slit, almost teasing her with what she desired and yet not nearly enough for what her body truly craved right then!

Back