The Psychology Of Incestuous Cuckolding and Impregnation

FantasySharer1

Really Experienced
Assuming genetic safety etc, I wonder how a man would feel, if his own son, his own progeny, impregnated the son's mother (the man's wife), assuming he ALREADY had a cuckolding fetish.

Technically, the child is the man's progeny, and quite literally his own grandchild. His genes are passing on. His name and generation is moving forward.

And a woman if her daughter was impregnated by the daughter's father (woman's husband). The woman's genes are still passing on.

I wonder if there's any hidden psychological tricks our brain plays on us that would make this less horrible than our spouses cheating on us with total strangers.

Deep down, if my son impregnated my wife, and it was safe, and he was going to take care of the child, and MOST IMPORTANTLY - my wife and son continued to respect me fully - I think deep down in my evolved brain - I'd be OK with it.

Would love to see some stories around this. Anyone have any more ideas? Or know of any stories?

And_we_call_them_primitive.jpg

It has been said by many that all cultures have an Incest taboo. Which is about as specific as saying that in all societies people eat “food.” Incest taboos have nothing to do with perceived genetic issues. They have to do with inheritance, the transfer of wealth and power, and with forming alliances.

Not all societies share the one-man one-woman nuclear family ideal. In many children are considered to be the children of the family group or the tribe as opposed to children of the individual.

In societies where the acquisition of protein is through hunting or fishing it is quite common for this to be exclusively or almost exclusively a male endeavor while females and the elderly remain behind to raise the young. Many of these cultures are matrilineal. A person belongs to his mother's clan or tribe because one can only be certain of who one's mother is.

In some hunting and fishing cultures females retain all land or village based property passing it down to their daughters while males retain all hunting or fishing property passing it down to their sons. Often these two groups live apart for much of the year periodically coming together for celebrations. Sometimes with celebratory orgies.

Some practice husband sharing, every man having at least two wives and every woman two husbands. Quite often one of the wives and one of the husbands is a family member because this pattern both retains the family's possessions and allows for economic, political, and defensive alliances with other family groups.

Last edited:
It’s an interesting question. I think there are some families where the mother is so dominant and the dad is ruled by her and he has a weak personality where he would have surprisingly passive reaction to finding out his son was having sex with his wife and had impregnated her.

View attachment 2238872

It has been said by many that all cultures have an Incest taboo. Which is about as specific as saying that in all societies people eat “food.” Incest taboos have nothing to do with perceived genetic issues. They have to do with inheritance, the transfer of wealth and power, and with forming alliances.

Not all societies share the one-man one-woman nuclear family ideal. In many children are considered to be the children of the family group or the tribe as opposed to children of the individual.

In societies where the acquisition of protein is through hunting or fishing it is quite common for this to be exclusively or almost exclusively a male endeavor while females and the elderly remain behind to raise the young. Many of these cultures are matrilineal. A person belongs to his mother's clan or tribe because one can only be certain of who one's mother is.

In some hunting and fishing cultures females retain all land or village based property passing it down to their daughters while males retain all hunting or fishing property passing it down to their sons. Often these two groups live apart for much of the year periodically coming together for celebrations. Sometimes with celebratory orgies.

Some practice husband sharing, every man having at least two wives and every woman two husbands. Quite often one of the wives and one of the husbands is a family member because this pattern both retains the family's possessions and allows for economic, political, and defensive alliances with other family groups.

So no telling if its incest at all unless its your mother then? Sounds like an interesting concept to play around with.

So no telling if its incest at all unless its your mother then? Sounds like an interesting concept to play around with.
Well, your mother's other children are at least your half-siblings. But you have no idea who your father's other children are. Besides, if incest were actually biologically dangerous we would be surrounded by idiots who ... nevermind.

Well, your mother's other children are at least your half-siblings. But you have no idea who your father's other children are. Besides, if incest were actually biologically dangerous we would be surrounded by idiots who ... nevermind.

Wait… are you saying its not?

Wait… are you saying its not?
Well, I am uncertain. Because the sheer number of idiots on earth is far too great to be explained by any single phenomenon. The vast majority of those idiots are not the result of recent inbreeding.

(I mean, if you go back far enough everyone is related ... a truly scary thought.)

That is fair lol. I think the health issues come after several generations of it anyways?
No, but I can see your confusion. The problem lies in recessive genes which is dealt with easily in farming where it is allowed and easy to deal with, and humans where it would be catastrophic on society.

It is a little different for animals which is called Line-Breeding, basically its done when you have a nice male and want to keep its traits in your flock/herd, and it breeds one generation, then in line-breeding, another one. You either end up with offspring that are incredible, or are genetic junk. You get one or the other; no exceptions. You can then breed the great off-spring to a new male, and have great traits in your flock/herd going forward, but the inferior genetics must go to market to cull the genetics out of your flock/herd. So all this is just a part of farming and a common practice...

But it is a little different with humans naturally.

With livestock that breed new generations every year, its a bit different than humans that create a new genetic line every 20 years. Then there is recessive genes which is not hard for a farmer to deal with, but not so easy in the human aspect of things.

That is fair lol. I think the health issues come after several generations of it anyways?
Health problems are seen in the first generation of incest but it's nowhere near as severe as people make it out to be for those first generation children. When looking at the birth defect rates, between two healthy young adults in developed nations, you will see a birth defect rate of 3 per 1,000 births. Between first cousins it goes up to 4 per 1,000, between siblings or parents and adult children it goes as high as 10 per 1,000. For context, the mother being obese but still in her 20's is a birth defect rate of 6-7 per 1,000. So first generation incest between say a mother and son would be far more risky because of the mother's age than it would be because of their family relationship. Children born of father/daughter situations are typically healthy which is often the only blessing from that relationship seeing as it usually occurs with an underage daughter. By the time you reach 3rd cousin, there is no statistical difference between having a child with your 3rd cousin and a child with the general population.

Humans do have a biological impulse against incest, and that's a good thing, it kept our tribes mixing instead of staying inside the tribe; however we have no ability to tell who biologically sired us, instead, we developed that reflective impulse against the people who raised us and were raised around us. This is why kissing cousins are so common; they do not spend enough time with each other to develop the impulse to not be sexual together, also we are predisposed to be physically attracted to people who look similar to us.

So when people say children born from cousins have a 33% higher chance of birth defects, they are telling the truth. What they don't tell you is that means the odds of a birth defect went from 3/1000 to 4/1000, and that the age and weight of the mother are far more important than the family relationship IF IT IS THE FIRST LINE. Going two lines or more then you start to see the real problems incest brings.

P.S. No I will not link studies, partly because this knowledge is pulled from a lot of disjointed information but mostly because in my experience linked studies are almost never viewed.

Health problems are seen in the first generation of incest but it's nowhere near as severe as people make it out to be for those first generation children. When looking at the birth defect rates, between two healthy young adults in developed nations, you will see a birth defect rate of 3 per 1,000 births. Between first cousins it goes up to 4 per 1,000, between siblings or parents and adult children it goes as high as 10 per 1,000. For context, the mother being obese but still in her 20's is a birth defect rate of 6-7 per 1,000. So first generation incest between say a mother and son would be far more risky because of the mother's age than it would be because of their family relationship. Children born of father/daughter situations are typically healthy which is often the only blessing from that relationship seeing as it usually occurs with an underage daughter. By the time you reach 3rd cousin, there is no statistical difference between having a child with your 3rd cousin and a child with the general population.

Humans do have a biological impulse against incest, and that's a good thing, it kept our tribes mixing instead of staying inside the tribe; however we have no ability to tell who biologically sired us, instead, we developed that reflective impulse against the people who raised us and were raised around us. This is why kissing cousins are so common; they do not spend enough time with each other to develop the impulse to not be sexual together, also we are predisposed to be physically attracted to people who look similar to us.

So when people say children born from cousins have a 33% higher chance of birth defects, they are telling the truth. What they don't tell you is that means the odds of a birth defect went from 3/1000 to 4/1000, and that the age and weight of the mother are far more important than the family relationship IF IT IS THE FIRST LINE. Going two lines or more then you start to see the real problems incest brings.

P.S. No I will not link studies, partly because this knowledge is pulled from a lot of disjointed information but mostly because in my experience linked studies are almost never viewed.

Very interesting. But if there’s a biological impulse against incest, why is it a fetish for so many people? Degeneracy? Sexual arousal merely due to proximity?

I’ve read what seemed like true accounts of individuals who have had sex with nearly all of their family members (parents, siblings, cousins, etc.). Something must explain this.

Very interesting. But if there’s a biological impulse against incest, why is it a fetish for so many people? Degeneracy? Sexual arousal merely due to proximity?

I’ve read what seemed like true accounts of individuals who have had sex with nearly all of their family members (parents, siblings, cousins, etc.). Something must explain this.

A seriously good point and one which should provoke thought. I suspect that religion has played its part in this over the ages, as the "nuclear family" would always have been something much more easy for the clerics to control. Their society "of choice", as it were.

I personally would argue for the father-daughter scenario as being at least as powerful a hook... and yet it often barely gets a look-in during these discussions.

Very interesting. But if there’s a biological impulse against incest, why is it a fetish for so many people?
Because it generates a want in many people when they are told they can't have something. (drugs, experiences, don't walk on the grass.)
Degeneracy?
Fantasy is NOT reality suspended/denied. It is very common to want things only to the point of fantasy and have zero interest in any real world application.
Sexual arousal merely due to proximity?
Society sort of conflicts with the biological reality of people these days. Many can be at their life's hormonal, sexual, fertile peak and have most of their relief outlets denied b/c society deems it problematic. No right or wrong assumption, just the nature of things.
People often embellish or are outright liars?

Of course, being so many of us on the planet, probability is this can and does happen but as a percentage is so miniscule as to be a near impossibility.

There doesn't have to be a causal logic in such things. People love fantasizing about what they can't have/are denied and look to increase the excitement of that fantasy by sharing it with others, sometimes falsifying or mischaracterizing events. (think of how wrong witnesses are in trials and they have no personal sexual ego involved in being 100% accurate)

Fantasy is not reality denied. Talking about a thing is a far step from doing anything (or wanting to do anything.)

Humans don't make sense, especially in the humanistic area of sexual identity.

I can't speak for others but for me, I enjoy the shift in power dynamics as a storyline; so mother/son is the dynamic I like most primarily because it shifts the dominant role from the mother towards the son. In real life, I am not attracted to any of my immediate family on any level, but there are a few cousins I would have slept with given the chance.

Outside of cousins, most real-life incest I have read about is primarily a father raping an underage daughter, but for consensual incest, it seems to be largely people in very close proximity to each other, leading to sexual urges taking over.

So I don’t have the kink nearly as much as I used to but I might be able to offer some insight:

First, aside from maybe one cousin (and even then there were other factors and it was one time), I’ve never felt direct attraction to a family member. One time I had a wet dream but even then it was an outlier and wet dreams are like any other dreams, I certainly don’t fantasize about being hollowed out by tiny creatures to use as a house but I sure do have some recurring nightmares about it.

BUT

I did enjoy the kink, and still somewhat do now.

I think for me it was a conflation of emotional intimacy and sexual intimacy. Looking back on my favorite taboo stories on here, the wrongness features far less into it: the sex scenes are punctuations for people who have complicated relationships And sex is a way for them to break down the bullshit between them: they might not be sincere with each other normally but when they’re naked they are laid bare both figuratively and literally.

For example in the “Real sorority sisters” series, the sex scenes between siblings are where the sisters are able to finally be open with one another and are accompanied by big emotional payoffs and a deeper emotional connection with one another.

I once read in a dream interpretation book that dreams about incest suggest a wish for the dreamer to reconnect with that family member in an emotional way.

Even in a lighter story like Sirhugs “Everyone’s kissing Santa Clause” there’s an element of the family coming clean with each other even when they’re getting down and dirty and connecting (for example, main character talks about how he doesn’t get along with his niece normally but once everyone is fucking everyone is just happy to be around one another.

So in my case I think what attracted me to it was having family members gain emotional intimacy while also having hot sex. I used to have a really bad relationship with my family and that’s when I found taboo the most appealing. Again, I don’t find my family members attractive and I would be pretty horrified if a family member came on to me, but taboo stories that have family members working out their bullshit through sex used to and still does appeal to me just to a lesser degree.

Back