The Poll for Everything Horrible

Every week (or at whatever duration I want), I will post a poll and you guys can vote. Extra points for explaining why. At the end of the time period, I'll tally up the votes and declare the poll winner as well as the poster that made the best argument.

To start off...

Poll: What is more dangerous? Putting the wide end of a butter churner inside your butt or putting your penis inside a turned on shop vac?

A) You have a penis and you think butt churning your butter is the safer option

B) You have a penis and think fucking a shop vac is the safer option

C) you don't have a penis and you think butt churning your butter is the safer option

D) you don't have a penis but think fucking a shop vac is the safer option if you did have a penis

If anyone needs a visual on the butter churner...

Attachments

• 1000031611.png
    1000031611.png
    885.7 KB · Views: 15
A.

Already done the shop vac and survived, though the shop vac seem to have gone into withdrawal. I sent it in to be fixed, but there was nothing for it. 🤷‍♂️

So it's the butter churned in the bum for me. Haven't done that before, so I'm intrigued. I'm all lubed up, video recorder rolling for my OF, Looney Tunes playing on the TV. I'm all set.

Hold me while I put this in? 😇

Every week (or at whatever duration I want), I will post a poll and you guys can vote. Extra points for explaining why. At the end of the time period, I'll tally up the votes and declare the poll winner as well as the poster that made the best argument.

To start off...

Poll: What is more dangerous? Putting the wide end of a butter churner inside your butt or putting your penis inside a turned on shop vac?

A) You have a penis and you think butt churning your butter is the safer option

B) You have a penis and think fucking a shop vac is the safer option

C) you don't have a penis and you think butt churning your butter is the safer option

D) you don't have a penis but think fucking a shop vac is the safer option if you did have a penis

If anyone needs a visual on the butter churner...
I vote D

As someone who repeatedly fucked a shop vac, I’m gonna have to say that anyone voting for anything other than the shop vac is just plain weird. :D

I feel like I’m gonna have to prove this to y’all. Shop vacs are safe for dicks. I don’t know what kind of assholes you all have, but mine has been coddled and would not handle this kind of treatment. What the hell are you shoving up your assholes that make this a better option?

As someone who repeatedly fucked a shop vac, I’m gonna have to say that anyone voting for anything other than the shop vac is just plain weird. :D

I feel like I’m gonna have to prove this to y’all. Shop vacs are safe for dicks. I don’t know what kind of assholes you all have, but mine has been coddled and would not handle this kind of treatment. What the hell are you shoving up your assholes that make this a better option?
Yes, we need proof

Back