The Pastor’s Son (closed for CasualK9)

Little Ant could only hope his mother could pull it all off, but as he had his cock in his hand, he waited impatiently, but if he only knew what was coming next, he would have been grinning ear to ear, his heart pounding out of his chest!

Minerva could barely hide her mischievous grin when she got Little Ant’s text. She would get her slutty, uppity half sister to give him the birthday present her baby wanted. After all, she had fucked him, and sucked off her husband to boot. It sitill pissed her off that he said it was the best blow job she’d ever given him, except she hadn’t, her bleach blonde bimbo, no she wasn’t bimbo, big cock craving whore was more like it, had!

”You know Nic… I don’t think a swimsuit has ever looked that good on you?” She went and refilled Nicci’s wine glass. But just as Nicci was taking a sip, Manirva turned and bumped her arm, which made her pour a bit down her front.

”Oh sweetheart, let me fix that, so clumsy of me?” Nicci was a bit tipsy, and a bit pissed, but had enjoyed the compliment. When her Sister went and unclasped her top to clean it, she muttered, “Well it’s the least you could do?”

There they were, Nicci’s perfectly enhanced tits and rock hard nipples on display. In fairness, no words did justice to the gravity defying gorgeousness that the plastic surgeon had done. They looked natural and spectacular. “Oh God Nic… even I have to say, your Tits are gorgeous, they are so much better than mine.” She had an evil grin, “.. you know we aren’t getting any younger, you should really memorialze how spectacular you look, how fucking good you look in that suit, how perfect your tits are?”

Particularly in a semi inebriated state, this unexpected string of compliments from her sister had Nicci’s head spiNing, although she could not disagree with a word. Like all women, time and age were the great enemy, thank God for silicon, and botox! “You think?” Nicci said in a sense of humility tha twas entirely faked.

She held her naked tits in her hands, “But Min, yours are great too….” She didn’t mean it…. Minerva knew it too, but she had a higher purpose. “Nic.. they literally look good enough to eat… I dare you to lick ’em?”

Oh that was just too naughty and entriely irresistible.. Nicci grabbed her massive mammary, and brought it to her lips, her tongue extending.. flicking her razor sharp nipple, before latching her mouth to her tit.

With each movement, Minerva shot a pic, which immediately forwarded to Little Ant.. and what was best, the show was just beginning!

”HOLY FUCKING SHIIIIT”. Mom had out done herself, I mean, licking and sucking her naked tit.

<That’s great, have her come up and sit on the counter, on her knees, sitting on her heels, spread her legs a bit… put her hands behind her back… and arch it.. Mom… let’s make the slut perform for us!>

Little Ant went and got some Vaseline, this was going to be a while and he needed lubrication!

Ricky & Muriel - Ricky’s Bedroom

Hurt was really the wrong word, ache was more like it, it ached, and throbbed, but it felt so much better when held and stroked in his mother’s delicate hand.

”Oh Mama, thank you for helping me, he looked into her sweet eyes, but there was a bit of the same look he had seen from Nicci and Minerva.”

The way she bent over him, her hand slowly, stroking and trying to soothe him, he reached up, and rubbed the hard little bump trying to burst through her dress.

”Mama, is this okay.. when I do this, it makes what you’re doing feel even better, the ache is more of a really nice buzz“

He was look’ing as his mother stared at him, licked her lips repeatedly, ”could I undo a button or two of yours, your fabric seems awfully tight?” Muriel gave him a look of terror, knowing that the corsett was underneath..

She let go of his prick and turned, “You stay right there, I will be back in one second .. don’t touch anything! Let Momma take care of it”

Ricky was so appreciative, he knew is mother knew exactly what to do

Little Ant and the Shoot

Little Ant, his cock all greased up and ready to enjoy, realized he needed to stop stroking. This was so good and held teh promise of going on that he didn’t want to cum, and even if he stopped stroking completely, purely the visual was threatening to ignite unintended combustion.

<Oh Mom, that’s fantastic, what a slut, not at all like you?>

Minerva wasn’t so sure she liked this, at first she thought her son was saying she wasn’t hot like Nicci, a fact she probably knew, but she was fucking hot! Then she realized, oh a slut, <Yes, she’s such a cunt!> Minerva wanted to laugh at using such a word!

<I lIke how she’s bending over, but have her come to your side, spread her legs a bit farther, and bend over the counter, so you can get her ass, and make sure you still see those low hanging melons!>.

The more Little Ant thought, the more excited he got…

<And then Mom, have her take her bottoms off, nice and slow, turn you camera onto video!>

Minerva saw it all coming in, her son was so bad, but it served the little tart right, and her Little Ant deserved it!

”Nicci, we are doing this because we are two very sexy women who aren’t afraid of our sexuality! I mEan, isn’t this fine! I always thought you were much sexier than any of those Playboy models, and now you can be, but it’s just us.. we are safe … and… we can prove just how sexy we are!”

Ricky & Muriel

There was a moment, only a moment, he wondered if his mother would come back. A conversation like this was a whole new frontier. To the extent he had ever needed counsel he had depended on his older sister. She was beautiful and boys had always been crazy about her, even though she didn’t show much interest. She had always been there for Ricky, explaining things, even guiding him into what a woman might want and woudln’t.

But here, now, his cock rock hard, and his sister no where in sight, at least not for a couple of days, he hadn’t known were else to turn. His moth came back, but nothing seemed to have changed, “Everything okay?” He asked, his massive young cock still ready to launch. She sat down besid him, and he felt her hand grip him, just like before, except this time she was leaning a bit more over him, he face closer as she carefully, gently stroked him up and down.

”Mom, when … the others… “ Even as he spoke his hands were moving over, reaching for the buttons that were buttoned all the way up to her collar. “There was something about the swells….” One button, two button, she didn’t seem inclined to stop him.

”Do you mind, I thought this might help...” Help what he wasn’t sure, but he sure was interested in seeing more, and with each button released it seemed her grip got a bit tighter, and her head, dropped a bit lower …

Nicci and Minerva, with Little Ant on the line

”Now what?“ Minerva knew she had her step sister right where she wanted her. She handed her the wine glass and watched Nicci take a hungry gulp!

”Well … I think we should get really slutty… I think we deserve it!” It would never make a difference if Nicci deleted the photos, and this was hot. In fact she was considering have a few shots done of herself, but those would not be shared with her son!

Little Ant was loving every minute of it, but like the story his Mom used to read him when he was little, “If you give a mouse a cookie…” H wanted more, more, more!

<Mom, her bottoms, make her take off the bottoms.. I bet her cunt is dripping… she is such a slut!>. Little Ant was now standing in his dorm room, his pants around his ankles staring into his phone. His below average prick was bobbing up and down like it was having a seizure, his hands cramping from gripping his phone so tight!

Luckily for Antony, his mother was already ahead of him. “Slutty how?” Nicci was so turned on, but she needed guidance, there wasnt’ a cock anywhere to be had.

“Take off those bottoms, you know you want to. I want you to think about Lord Fauntleroy, that gorgeous cock of his, filled with that butter cream fillling and …”

Nicci had turned around, and was shiiimying out of her microkini bottoms, “Don’t call him that.. oooh.. butter cream….” She couldn’t even make full sentences any more.. Minerva had total control. It was then and only then she hit video.. and started streaming his Aunt at her slutty best!

Muriel & Ricky

Ricky had been worried his mother might have been pulled away, or possibly rethought what was happening? He didn’t even know exactly what was happening himself, and that was why he had started the conversation at all. He wanted to understand. However, when his dear mother had begun to attend to his needs applying her hand to his throbbing ache, it was more than he had hoped, and she was so smart, exactly what he needed!
Once he got started unbuttoning he couldn’t stop, each new button revealed a bit more and he was hypnotized in his need to progress just a bit further. But then, when her dress fell completely off her body, he could not believe his eyes.

“Mama, you’re beautiful!” She was, she had kept her body in great shape, and with only having C cups, her tits were still pert and perky, and with her nipples this hard, she looked incredible. Her body was smooth, the pastor liked her shaved, and she liked how it made her look as well.

Ricky had never seen a real pussy before, and his eyes were glued. The soft pink of her puffy lips, they were slightly pursed, and ther were droplets, all along the parted lips. He swallowed, and moaned a bit when she stopped stroking, and raised her head, but as always he listened dutifully and respectfully.

She began, so sweet and tender, saying she loved him, "I've loved you both for a long time,". Ricky smiled, thinking she was referring to both he and his sister, who he loved more than words could express, but then she clarified.

"Anyways, baby, it's time you two got to know each other better. Ricky, meet your penis, penis...Ricky! You two boys can do an awful dang lot together if you learn to work with one another the way God intended." Ah! She was talking to him even looking him ocassionally in the eyes, but for the most part, her eyes were glued to his erection and for some reason this thrilled Ricky, as did her confession of loving his penis! “Yes Mama, I want to use it for good, as God intended.” He had always wanted to be good, and his mother knew that better than anyone.

As she described it, here chest swelled in and out, her breathing heavier, he knew it was big, that was obvious, but the rest? Powerfu? …A weapon? To achieve his goals? He was hanging on every word, yet he couldn’t help but look at her, enjoy her, her breasts and nipples were mesmerizing, and between her legs, there was a thick musk wafting up, and he was so curious, it was drawing him like an incredible magnet.

What came next thrilled him, confused him, and had his mind whirling! "Even your mama wants to suck it!“. Whoa! Ricky wanted that too! “….Honestly, baby, but that would be plain wrong, wouldn't it?“ Ricky didn’t see why, if she wanted to suck it, and he wanted her to do it, what could be the wrong in that? “There ARE other women like me, though," Now she was getting to Ms. Minerva. “… Some females will be scared of it...run from it...but there's some, not a lot, but some, that can't think of nothin' else once we see one like you got."

Ricky took it all in, but let his mother finish. She was so kind, and he was so thankful when she let him slowly start to “jerk” it as she called it. He had a million questions, but he started, he held it gently as she had said, he ran it up and down his massive length, up every inch of his steel like veiny shaft, up and over, even rolling his bulbous mushroom head, and then a slow, sensuous slide back down. “Like this Mama.. and I doing it right… you used the word jerk, I have heard some boys talk about jerking off? But.. why doesn’t it feel as good as when you were doing it?”

He would listen, but he kept slowly stroking, as that was what his mother had told him to do. ‘Mama, are you one of those women who will think of it, not thing of anything else? I don’t see why it would be wrong for you to suck it? I mean, if you want to.. i would love for you to suck it? I really enjoyed Ms. Minerva sucking it, she didn’t run away? i wouldn’t want someone to be afraid of it, but I understand.”

There was a slickness forming on his mother’s inner thighs, he had seen the same thing on Mrs. Burton, he knew this because his eyes kept constantly going to her pussy. While he stroked with his right hand, he pointed with his left? “Mama, it’s not cold in here, but why are your nipples so hard.. and what is that slickness in your thighs ….’ He then looked into her eyes, eyes that were transfixed on his stroking member. Yet her look was also tender, sweet, she knew he needed this, she couldn’t just feed her baby to those sharks, it as her job to prepare him!

“Mama, I’d like to touch you, can I… You said start our lesson.. what else do you have to teach me .. and Mama, thank you … I need to learn!”

Minerva, Little Ant & Nicci

Antony was glued to every movement his stuck up aunt did. Frankly if she didn’t have the body she did, and wasn’t such an insatiable slut, she would have no purpose at all.

Of course what Little Ant failed to see was how much Nicci and his own mother had in common.

<Oh Mom, you are the best.. look at how she is nearly masturbating to get that suit off!”

Minerva was torn, her sister was undeniably hot and she so wanted to help her poor son, but God damn it, she was hot tool

“Min … it’s no fair me being slutty alone… you need to be slutty too!” Little Ant could net believe what he was hearing, not his Mom, the Escape Room had happened but that was all for him.

Minerva was unsure too. She couldn’t blame Nic, it was usually all the girls being slutty together that got everyone in the mood, and she still had so much she wanted to make Nicci do. Plus, she had the camera so Little Ant wouldn’t see, and one other thing, she didn’t want to admit, but she was really horny too. She had much more to drink than Nicci and this entire situation was undeniably erotic.

Laughing she momentarily turned the video off, and stripped, and shimmied out of her suit. putting on quite the show herself, as Nicci enthusiastically clapped like when she was a cheerleader.

”There … now… Sister Sluts… is that better?” For Nicci she could revel in despite her sister being an incredible MILF herself, she was still the unanimous number one!

”Nicci.. .bend back over… I want to see… how do you wink like that with your asshole… “ Just before asking tha question she turned the video back on, and back in his dorm room, Little Ant breathed a sigh of relief!

Minerva & Nici

Minerva had just received a desperaye text from her son, <Mom are you naked?> But she knew he didn’t care, he wasn’t seeng her anyway, those happenings at the Escape Room had been a horrible mixup, and the only blowjob of Little Ants life.

It was the second part of the message, <Mote ass Mom, please more ass!!> Minerva smiled she knew just how to please her son.

Nicci currently was bent over, grapping her ankles, her round, yet hard ass pointing at her sisyer, her huge tits hanging upside down between her spread legs, She was clenching and releasing her glutes, winking away, and putting on the show Little Ant desperately wanted.

“Nicci, say what you want, but it was you who commanded my Anthony to put his thumb in you ass, amd when the other two failed , he made you cum”

It was true and Nicci had to grunt in reluctant acknowledgement. “You liked that pressure, his finger the perfect size, and as you said his cock is the size of that finger?” Minerva knew it was working as Nicci’s pucker twitched faster, and she saw the drip from her pussy roll out and begin to slide down her inner thigh.

Muriel & Ricky

“Are you sure Mom? You said you wanted to, and I’d like my penis to please?” He was so sincere, and his mother was proud of his unselfishness.

When she explained it had many names, he distinctly remembered Ms Minerva using the word Dick. “I remember Ms. Minerva smiling and saying my dick was a monster. So is it like its first name is Dick, and his last name is Johnson?” He smiled, stroking mote, “ Hello Dick Johnson, I’m Ricky Johnson!” He blushed up at his mother.

“You want to taste it when my hardness shhots out? All that thick white creamy stuff? Ms. Minerva seemed to want to swallow it all too.”

Muriel was even angrier at that whore enjoying her sweet Ricky’s cum. “Let’s just focus on right now Sugar, feed mama that sweet juice!”

It was so tare, but she was almost sure Ricky had the gift, but she had to know. “Mama, it isn’t quite ready yet, last time I felt my sac getting all tight, before it exploded.”

Muriel disappointingly shut her mouth, but had an idea to hurry things along, she stood up and put one foot on tje bed beside him, availing her pussy for his view. But Ricky did more then look, using the backs of his fingers to brush and pet her soft pink, wet lips. “Mama, tell me about this, what should I be doing?”

It was amazing how touching her there enhanced every other sensation…

Minerva & Nicci, Little Ant has something to think about!

”Yeah, I know your son wants my ass, but I don’t love anal for anal, I like it because how tight it makes my pussy feel, particularly when it is just a little cock fucking me!” The implication clear why Little Ant had been asked to stick his thumb in, to give his Aunt’s slutty cunt, the friction to really get off.

Nicci was on her knees, she was so horny, and without even thinking her little hot pink painted fingernail, had slid up her slit, and was idly diddling her clit until the next idea was generated, or Minerva’s direction given.

She was thinking about her talented ass, and the powers she had over men there, even her Mike. He was too big, oh she did it occasionally, on his birthday or if she really wanted something, but overall, if she was honest, Little Ant size was far more appealing.

”Min.. see that carrot over there.. there is a whole bunch I was going to cut up for our salad, pick a nice sturdy one.” Minerva looked at her like she was crazy. There her sister was, on her knees, diddling her clit and winking her asshole at both her and Anthony. “You’re hungry … I know I’ve said you fuck like a rabbit but…”

Nicci put her lower lip out pouting. “That’s not nice, I don’t like fucking any more than you do…” While part of this was almost true, Minerva was insatiable, in the right moments, Nicci was a force of sexual force of nature, a pure nymphomaniac, all part of her Big Dick Syndrome.

”No, I don’t want to eat it, I want you to fuck me with it, fuck my ass!” Little Ant had just opened a beer, taking a swig, thinking this was a little break when he almost spit the whole sip out on his phone. <Yes Mom… Oh please fuck her ass!> Minerva was already grabbing the carrot, they weren’t even washed yet. “Lube it up Min, I can’t take it dry …” Now that made sense, and there wasn’t lube around, so Minerva had little choice but to fellate the carrot.

Not knowing what her sister had in mind, Minerva slowly slid it in, all six inches until it tickled the back of her throat, but like Nicci, Minerva had no gag reflex. “Nice and wet, give it to it sloppy, just like you did Ant….” Nicci teased, while Littel Ant was taken back and not at all grossed out as he should have been.

Minerva gave the carrot a blow job that would have made men weak in the knees, and then, camera/phone in one hand, her hand entered the frame, and slowly pushed the carrot all the way in. “Oh, that’s kinda nice Nicci said… now start fucking me, I want to show you my trick.”

Minerva did as told, and while Nicci worked her clit, Little Ant had the view of his snooty, stuck up Ant, taking that carrot up the ass and loving every minute of it, so much in fact she almost forgot why it was there. “Oh yeah, okay Min, watch this.. “ And suddenly she raised her head and snapped the carrot right in half. The carrot was nearly an inch in diameter at the break, the demonstration impressive, and Little Ant felt himself whimper.

Nicci was so proud, and Minerva was dumbfounded. “I told Mike, don’t you ever take my ass if I don’t invite you, and he listened!” Both women were giggling, and Minerva was suddenly very intriged at the entire idea of anal, although not necessarily with her husband.

For Niccie, the other part of the carrot was now snuggly in her ass, it felt tight and good, just the right pressure. Fuck she was horny, Little Ant couldn’t wait to see and hear what came next. “Okay Min.. .see that big cucumber now.. .the one as big as that young kid’s cock, I mean it’s a monster right?” Minerval saw it, “Yes?” She asked skeptically.

”Fuck my pussy with it, before I lose this carrot.. hurry.. and Min… you don’t need to blow it first, I am plenty wet!”

Minerva & Nicci, in the kitchen with the cucumber (to all you Clue fans out there)

”It is big, and phallic” It was clear, tossing a salad with her sister was never going to be quite the same again. Little Ant.. only sent one word, not so much encouragement as a review, “Holy Fuck” Minerva chuckled, “What’s that for?” Nicci asked, although she was half out of her mind with need to cum, so she could continue their little porn shoot. “You’re getting this right Min.. Mike will love it.. .so would your pencil dick son wouldn’t he.. even if he risked getting his little cock broken off!”

For some reason, both of the women found this hysterical , and could barely catch their breath, while all the while Mine slammed the phallic fruit into her, and Nicci took all she could get. The half carrot in her ass helped, it made the massiv green perpetrator even tighter, and Nicci again thought back to Ricky, and maybe she’d like him to share her?

Her mind was both everywhere and nowhere, she started ramming her fat ass back into her sister’s hand, who was doing her best to both thrust and grind the inanimate object. Nicci’s fingers were back on her clit, and Minerva wondereed how her sister possibly looked hot, even fucking fruit.

It didn’t take long, the entire situation too crazy and erotic, and Nicci to tipsy and horny. “OH Fuucckkkk” And Minerval pushed her over the edge, Nicci bucking like a wild mare, until finally the carrot shot out of her ass, and straight across the room. Nicci put her head on the counter, the cold feeling good on her face and tits, as she got her bearings back. Yet she was still horny, and she knew she had better stuff in her. If they were doing a porn shoot, Nicci was going to do it right!

Ricky and Murliel

Ricky had been thinking about something his mother had said earlier. “Mama, when you said my penis was different than Dad’s and that was a good thing, what did you mean?” The pastor had been wondering where everyone went and just come up stairs when he heard his son’s question. he thought about breaking in right then, but decided to wait, and see what his wife was up to?

His mama was a bit different, a bit more demanding, using swears and giving him clear instruction. He appreciated it though, he was a good student and generally did best with the most demanding of teachers.

”Lips.. I like how puffy they are, and wet, sort of like your lips after you wet them.” He looked up to see his mother actually smacking her lips, still staring as his hand worked his cock, making sure she didn’t miss it, when the joy juice began to flow.

He had turned is hand, and the way he just happened to curve his finger, ran his fingertip right up and down the little wavy batch at the top of her vagina, her G spot, and even before she confirmed it. He knew he had done good.

He was thrilled when she said he had done good, and know better than to remove his finger. He just keep ripping that spot, but moved his head closer. His penis and his hand were becoming well acquainted and he had to work hard, not to jerk faster.

”Mama .. what is that clear stuf? And he heard his mother yelp in excitement. “Baby, that’s precum.. uh.. could you just stop stroking for one second….” She wasn’t going to tell him to stop teasing her g spot. “… maybe put a little dollop on it, on your finger there, and bring it to Mama’s lips… “ Ricky did as told only to feel her lips latch onto his finger and her tongue quickly lap it off. “Oh Baby.. I do think you have the family gift, but taht was just a smidge, hard to tell for sure.”

Ricky went back to stroking his cock, but now that clear stuff just kept going, and he found it kind of made his cock slippery which made all the stroking feel even better. he was learning so much!

Suddenly Ricky said, “Mama, if those are lips.. then I want to kiss them..” And before she could even think to say no, she felt her handsome sweet son’s lips latched to her crotch, and with his fingers where they were, his lips Were well positioned to easlly kiss her clit. Ricky was curious though, and allowed himself to taste and golly gee… “Momma, your lillips, that liquid tastes like cotton candy, I love cotton candy.. “ And so this time he sucked, and pulled on her magic little button in a way the pastor never woluld, or likely could!

Ricky & Muriel

Ricky wanted to be sure he was doing everything his mother asked of him. He was realizing he had so much to learn, and he was so thankful his mother was patient enough to teach him.

He had been a bit confused when she moved back on the dresser but he only had to scoot up a bit to keep lapping. “Mama, am I supposed to keep stroking and getting to know my penis?” Of course his words were a bit muffled with his fingers, there were two there now, when did that happen? Oh yes, it was when Mama moaned ”More, deeper….Ohhhhh”

The women, Mrs. Burton and Ms. Minerva, he really should have asked her, her last name, it felt so inappropriate to be using a first name of a lady. ”Their eyes … Well, you know Achilles …” Ricky was referring to their golden retriever. When we take him for walks down by the river, when he sees us take the ball out of our pocket, that was sort of the look in Ms. Minerva’s eyes.”

Ricky thought a bit more… his fingers were so busy, one stroking up and down the full length of his massive, throbbing penis, feeling his balls beginning to tighten, they must be preparing their cream?

”But Mrs. Burton… her thights were slick just like yours Mama… “ He leaned down and licked the juices up from her thighs. “So yummy…this is better thatn watermelon…” He felt his mother‘s hand reach out and grip his hair and guide his mouth back to her clit …

”Mrs. Burton, her eyes were more like that time we gave Achilles, that prime rib bone .. all dilated and staring, her tongue hanging a bit out, and panting … yes definitely panting …” He looked at his mother, who might be thinking but only said one word, “Eat boy .. EAT!”

Minerva & Nicci, Little Ant Watching/Listening In

<Mom who did you give a blow job too?> Minerva hadn’t even paid attention when Nicci recapped the day, and of all that she was doing for her son, all the stimulation being distributed through the ether, he heard that! FUCK! “I did it for you, we had to get Nicci all revved up, and you know how she acts around a big, I mean huge, cock!”

Anthony wasn’t sure why it had been his mother who sucked him, but he was confident that somehow she had done it for him. Just like the escape room, where he was sure she probably hadn’t enjoyed it, not his mother, but she was so good to him, she had done it anyway. Ah the delusions of a perverted son!

Minerva was getting hotter and hotter, keeping the camera on Nicci’s wagging ass, but now frigging her own ciit, and feeling very good. “Oh nice Min.. your nipples are as hard as mine…” Why did her son hearing this make it even hotter to Minerva… she obviously had problems, but really on her list of alcoholism, how bad was this anyway?

<Mom, have her get up on all fours, like a big V, her legs straight as if some guy has a hold of her hips, ME, and is railing that slutty cunt from behind, her tits jiggling and waving with each thrust!>

Minerva loved it! “Nic… what if old horse cock boy, was standing behind you, how would you go up to let him pound into you?” Nicci moaned, “Oh God.. yes… I would do it just like this!”

Ricky amd Muriel

“Thwe’ze berry britty” Ricky tried to answer with his mouth latched onto his mother’s delicious cunt, sucking and tonguing her button in a way that Muriel had not enjoyed a man.

The pastor, was five years older, Muriel’s own father was a pastor as well, and she had married young. Not quite an arranged marriage but close.

She had lost her virginity to the pastor, an entirely painful but otherwise forgettable experience. Early on sex had been vanilla, watery vanilla, but it had produced her two gorgeous off spring. After 15 years of marriage, suddenly the Pastor changed.

Muriel was sure he had met some woman while traveling, but she had spurred something within him.

Suddenly he was rough, wanting her to dress like a slut. However, after a life of repression, it felt good to be experiencing anything sexually, even though only in the rarest of moments was she able to finish too, more luck than any intention on his part.

What a revelation her Ricky was, finally, gorgeous, hung, and a giver!!!!

She looked down at that gorgeous swollen prick, what a good boy!

Minerva and Nicci and Little Ant

<I could have fucked her ass! Mom, please, please, please. Please, A blowjob and an ass fucking, we just need to get her horny enough. Who is Fontleroy?>

Her Anthony was getting greedy, but Minerva loved manipulating her sister like this, and pleasing her son. Finally being a good mom.

“I would love to learn yoga, which are the sexiest? Show me, and maybe I can please Anthony with them, the very sexiest?”

Of course Nicci thought Minerva was talking about her husband. But did Minerva even have to try, all Nicci had to do was push her big boobs together and the fat fuck, little dicked brother in law was ready to cum in his pants!

Nicci had no idea it was Little Ant, and ot was she, not Minerva that was putting on the show. It didn’t matter. Naked, horny, fit and impossibly bendy, Nicci wickedly looked at the camera. She saw her sister, it was about fucking time she was horny too! They needed a cock, a big one!

Muriel and Ricky

Perhaps it was urban legend, or family legend, but Muriel had some understanding of the gift Ricky might have. She had it too, but it had gone largely unappreciated. If only her husband, the pasture had wanted to please her, gone down on her, he would have tasted the sweetness of her cum, and the supposedly near miracle like effects it had. Instead he had grown steadily older, and more demanding, requiring her to satisfy his every kink, while never once inquiring as to hers.

Muriel had even tried to taster herself, but, while tasty, having exactly her same DNA had no other effects. That was part, but only one part of the reason she was so desperate to consume the offering of her only son’s magnificent cock.

It had been easy for Ricky to want to pleasure his mother, he had never tasted anything better than the sweet nectar of her lips, and the more he licked, the more he sucked, she only produced more. Ricky wanted to ask why that was, but he sensed his mother was weary of his questions and also did not want to interrupt the invaluable lesson she was giving him.

”Oh Fuck Ricky.. Oh Fuck… oh sweet boy what you’re doing.. .oh sweet baby Jesus, my cunt feels so good!” Such words coming from his sweet mother, Ricky couldn’t believe, nor could the pastor just outside. His son was clearly eating is wife’s pussy, why he could not fathom, and he would need to think about it, but he had heard enough. His wife was teh slut he had begun to realize she was, and in honestly hope she was, but she would pay for this blasphemy, at the right moment, knowledge was power, and the pastor lived for power.

When she came, Ricky reached up, and divine guidance told him to pinch her nipple, which only served to make her buck again, fucking his face like it was a Syrian. Ricky was proud, he loved it, but there was more.. as he lapped and lapped her spasms, sucked her button nearly off, he consumed her juices en masse, she came like a whore, and he swallowed nearly every drop. He felt a buzz in his body, popeye and spinach would be the nearest comparison. Instantly two small pimples cleared up from his skin, and he felt a strength he had never known before. Somehow his impossibly huge cock got even bigger. If he were to hop on the scale, her little meal had put on five pounds of pure muscle. Who knows what else…

Murliel could see her Boy transforming before her eyes. So it was true, she thought, and so as she dropped to her knees, there was no more fear of condemnation… they were the chosen, and it was time to fully worship the God that was her sweet little boy’s massively enormous and powerful cock!

Minerva and Nicci, Little Ant the unexpected benefactor

FUCK! Of course it was Nicci’s turn, it wasn’t as if one of them was going to take a shot. But she had set the camera down and it was still taking video, and there was no way to stop it.

”Yeah, of course, would I cheat my favorite half sister out of her shot?” Nicci, waved her off, “I’m your only half sister.”

But the last exchange had them both hot, really hot, and when Minerva flopped her fat, but gorgeous ass up on the cold granite, she saw a scary devilish look in Nicci’s eyes. “Now be good, remember I’m a mother… “ Again a laugh from Nicci, ”And what am I, the village whore?”

Neither answered that question, it was the best possible move, particularly given their current state.

Minerva laid back, sheepishly looking into the camera, knowing her little boy was watching her, watching her big tits, her pointed nipples, her legs slightly spread, and the slickness of her uncomfortably exposed pussy.

Nicci was practically bouncy, looking over her siste. She had a shot in hand, and set it down, she had the salt shaker and teased “Open Wide…” Looking down, like she just might put the lime in her slit. “Stop it, the juice would hurt, put it right here, I know you want to kiss me again.” It was meant to tease, except that was exactly what both women wanted.

”Holy fucking shit!” This Mommy Aunt thing was hot, like that apple pie had been in the Escape room, and despite having cum before, Little Ant was hard and actively stroking. Nicci, put the lime in her sister’s mouth, nice and deep where she would have to fish for it, and then she held up the salt shaker. “Hmmm, now where Min.. should I lick?”

Last edited:
”What the fuck did you do Perv!?!?”

Little Ant had been caught mid pop! So focused on what was happening on screen, his sexy, bitchy aunt fucking his own mother, that he hadn’t heard the door unlock or his room mate, Bulldog Masters, walk in and catch him ejaculating all over their room and particularly his sheets!

Antony tried to turn off his phone, but Bulldog was too fast, he was not only the middle linebacker, about to start as a freshman on the prestigious State U football team, but he was also a nationally ranked wrest, who slimmed down from his current 215 football weight to 185 to wrestle. He was a lean mean fighting machine. Admittedly more braun than brains, but he knew well enough. He had Little Ant, in a choke hold, one elbow wrapped around his throat constricting air, the other holding his hand, his non phone hand, his jacking off hand by his wrist held behind his back.

”Let me see .. or die, Perv!” This would become Ant’s new nickname, further ostracizing him from a school where he had few friends. Antony had little reason to doubt the genuinenesss of the threat. He held up the video of his mother being fucked by his Aunt, her pussy spread over Minerva’s face, and both women clearly in a state of un obliterated heat.

“Is this live?” Little ant gasped out a meek “yes”. He would have liked to lie, but lack of oxygen and imminent fear of dismemberment killed any creativity he might muster.

“Holy fuck, these two are so fucking hot, old, but damn! And they let you film them?”

This was torture, but not as bad as it could get. “Not really, it was kind of a present.. or a joke…”

“Joke, what kinda fucking joke, this is hotter than any porn .. look at the tits and asses.. the look of lust in their eyes …. “ And then the question Little Ant was most dreading, “Who are these bitches?”

Maybe he should just let Bulldog kill him, he’d had a good run, just had teh best to orgasms of his life, but deep down, Little Ant was a coward and so, at the time he could preserve their honor, yeah ironic given the circumstances, Little Ant folded like a tent. “Uh… my Mom and Aunt…”

“PERV!!!!” Bulldog screamed, likely heard up and down the entire hall. Yet Bulldog was impressed in an odd way. He had seen MILF’s before, but nothing like this, and they were Moms he’d like to fuck, these were Moms actually fucking each other, and the hottest two bitches you could find!

Nicci was fucking Minerva with the cuse, and saying the most interesting things ..

”Who’s your Mom, the fucker or the fucked?” It was killing Little Ant, but for some reason, talking about it, didn’t allow him to let his cock relax, he remained rock hard as they discussed what was on the screen. “She is getting … it!” He meekly answered.

”Fuck, she’s getting it good.. and damn, she likes it.. look at those big tits move how wet her cunt is and how she is slamming it up into that … fuck it’s a cucumber, a massive one!” Now despite his size elsewhere, Bulldog was not much more blessed than Anthony, maybe six inches, more like five and a half, but very thick, nearly three and a half inches in diameter, like a fat little sausage. “Is your Dad big like that?” Being nearly six inches taller, he could see down, “You’re sure as fuck not.. and Jesus Perv you’re still hard.. what a PERV!”

The whole thing was humiliating, but Anthony was learning, he liked being humiliated, well didn’t like, but found it very arousing. “No, my Dad is like me.. but .. my mom and aunt, really like it big.” He was humiliated.

”Your mom is fucking hot, I’d love to bend that phat ass over, but Jesus, your aunt!!!!” Anthony could only nod, “I know”

They listened to more dialogue, Little Ant, felt the uncomfortable poking of Bulldog’s quickly hardening cock …

"And after he'd given me my drink of his hot, delicious sperm...that I'd be SO LUCKY to have...I'd still be thirsty, wouldn't I?

"Just a little more, Nicci, please..."

"And he could invite all his little friends to give his Aunt Nicci a drink too...and I bet he would..."

”Holy fuck, who are they talking about, whose sperm, whose friends?”

Suddenly Anthony felt a swell of pride, “Mine, my Aunt got really horny with a trick we played and she let me fuck her, stick my thumb in her ass too!”

Bulldog couldn’t believe it, “The blonde, that ass… “ He needed to take action and be alone.

”Okay Perv you’ve seen enough, give me that phone!” Anthony handed it over, and was still standing there stark naked. Bulldog pulled the cum stained sheets off his bed, flipped and pinned Anthony and applied the sheet like a massive diaper. “Perv, you’re going to go do my laundry, clean those sheets, and there better not be any cum stains left or…” Anthony didn’t need to hear the rest.

”But if I wash them, what do I wear …” Bulldog snickered, “That’s up to you Perv, maybe you can steal some fat chicks panties, or find another sheet?” And with that Anthony was pushed out into the hall, all of Bulldog’s sheets and pillowcases in his hands, and he heard as Bulldog not only shut the door, but push a chair up against it, locking it. Why hadn’t he thought of that?

Bulldog pulled down his gym shorts and wrapped as much of his huge hand as he could fit around his thick cock. These chicks were so spank worthy.

The women were talking about being drunk and Bulldog feared the show was over. And then the Blonde went back to work, describing what she was going to do next, only to have Ant’s Mom as a question. “How do you keep your pussy so tight, you have fucked some of the biggest cocks around, not to mention your husband, how do you?”

These MILFs were too much! Nic giggled, “You want my secret, just in case that kid you blew this afternoon wants seconds?’ Nicci licked her lips, she was still thinking how she might seduce him at church this Sunday.

”Here, get on your back and grab the cuc, I usually do this we Achilles, but, he will work.” Both knew Achilles was Nicci’s dildo, ten inches long, with a head that both vibrated and turned. “You do just like me .. okay?” Nicci got on her back, Minerva followed, still in her orgasmic glow, having forgotten all about her son on the other end of the video feed. However, at this point, he was likely sated and how much worse could it be?

Nicci was on her back, having pulled her heels all the way back until they touched her ass, but a bit more than shoulder width apart. Slowly she lifted her pelvis up until it formed a stratight line from her knees to her shoulders, “Now squeeze your pussy like you’re trying to chop that cock off!”

Bulldog grimaced, but he was fascinated, watching the two women flash their pussies at him as they raised them and then watching as their cunts winked. “That’s it.. “ Minerva asked. “Well, you have to be motivated to work out, so, I use Achilles, held right here…” She lowered herself, and held the cake in air, so that as she came back up, its tip and shaft slid right down her slit, first teasing her clit and then sliding down. Both women giggled and Minerva said, “Ah motivation….”

Nicci shook her blonde head, which jiggled her fantastic tits, none of this lost on Bulldog, who was more aroused than he could ever remember. “No silly, that is just foreplay, once I do 50, I go on my knees and fuck my self hard from behind!”

Ricky & Muriel

Ricky didn’t know what to do other than enjoy it, he didn’t really know how to talk dirty, although some of his words probably came out that way?

”Oh Mom, that feels so good … I love how you suck it.. oh yes, the tip… oh Mom, I can’t believe you can take me that deep…

Curiosity also rattled his brain, his mother’s comment earlier that his father’s dick did not compare. “Mom, do you do this to Dad, does he like it like I do, how does he taste compared to me… I love you doing this… I hope you’ll want to do this again… “

That almost ruined the whole thing for Minerva, yet, God this cock tasted so good and was so beautiful. “No baby, Daddy is maybe half your size, and the taste is nasty, I only do it when I have to, but you, you’re delicious. Baby you have to be careful for any girl who tastes your cock is going to want it again and again, you must be very discriminant.”

Ricky was confused, “Mom, I don’t discriminate, you know I am nice to everyone.”

Muriel wanted to get back to his big hard cock. “Not what I mean, not discrimanate, but be selective, only girls you will allow to have this massive sausage again and again.” She smiled, fully intending now that she was certain her son was gifted to be on that list. Hell, even if it hadn’t tasted so good and made her so horny, she couldn’t was to experience its fountain of youth!

Ricky really wished he’d been conscious for all of Minerva’s blow job, but she hadn’t let him see her bare tits like this, and he hadn’t tasted her pussy like his Mom had let him, and her’s tasted so good, like candy, and now his cock was even bigger, his body stronger, more muscular.

Murliel knew this was probably wrong, but she had no intention of stopping, and when he said he’d want to do it again she felt a thrill in her heart and a quiver in her pussy. “Yes Baby, but this needs to be our secret.”

Ricky didn’t mention his sister, but assumed she would be allowed in on the secret too, they all had secrets from their father.

“Oh Mama, oh that… yess … yess … “ Ricky was feeling his entire body tense, just like before, but his time he had an idea what might happen. He reached down and gripped the back of his mother‘s head, her hair in his fist as he couldn’t control thrusting, at times driving his cock nearly 6 inches or more down the back of her throat. Oh Yess, Baby.. feed Mama. She thought, but no way she could talk. He just felt her fingernails dig into the back of his ass, as she wanted him as deep as he cold go.

When he began to explode, feed her all that sweet butter cream, she pulled off just a bit, she wanted to taste it on her tongue, and then she slammed his cock back deep into her mouth, down her throat. She might be damned anyway, but she would be damned if she would waste even a drop of his precious cum!

Little Ant

It was humiliating. Bulldog had only allowed him to have a jockstrap on underneath the cum stained sheet diaper fastened to his waist. He passed by fellow students, male and female in the halls, some snickered, some just looked away, others stopped, and even tried to slip off the diaper, who Ant somehow fended off. Largely, likely because no one really wanted to see what was underneath the diaper.

Down he went, and to his great relief the laundry was empty. But he realized the problem, so in full diaper, he went into the bookstore and purchased an extra large pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt. The XL was for waist size, not cock or height, they came down to his knees.

All the while as he went through the full wash and dry cycles, he was nervous about what was taking place on his phone, and he had no way to warn his mother.

Minerva, Nicci & Bulldog

Bulldog couldn’t believe it, he had cum hard watching Nicci’s position, and now everything else was just icing on the cake. However, what came next was just as good.

”Okay, now you go?” Nicci had popped off the table and was patting it with her hand, her huge diamond ring clinking on the granite. “Oh no, not me….” Minerva tried to beg off. “Sure as fuck you! Come on, what good does it do for me to teach you this if you still don’t know how to do it?” God, Minerva hated it when her Sister was right.

She set the phone down, but as soon as she got her ass up on the counter, Nicci had it again, “We can compare what we do, you can see if you are missing anything?”

Minerva waddled her way up on the counter, “Like this?” She was sort of doing it right, but Nicci was a perfectionist. “No, well sort of, but here…” Nicci reached between Minerva’s legs, and pulled her hand through helping Minerva grab her ankles. Up her legs went, her tits ass and pussy on perfect display, except, Minerva did one thing Nicci didn’t, and latched her mouth on her nipple, licking and sucking it wantonly.

”God damn it….” Suddenly Nicci had set down the phone, and all bulldog got to see was ceiling and a single expensive ceiling fan that Nicci had imported from Turan, Italy. “Noooo… “ the big man yelled at his phone, not realizing that they couldn’t hear him. What he missed was Nicci moving back in the same position, both women now open and pornographically on display, seemingly advertising for a gang bang!

They looked at each other, both with their tits in their mouths, realzing they couldn’t talk. Minerva spit hers out first, “did Mike fuck you like this?” Nicci giggled, “It was awesome he got so deep, and it is so easy to both get fucked and get your clit worked. But you have to have a really big dick to do it, I don’t think Anthony …” Minerva knew where she was going. “But I bet that kid from today would be awesome….” And on that thought alone, Nicci almost came.

Bulldog had no idea that Anthony’s dad was Anthony too, and he assumed that they were talking about fucking his dip shit room mate. He typed a message <I’d like more fucking>. Which was odd, that didn’t sound like Antony, and she had moved on to his previous request, they were about to do jumping jacks and run in place, Baywatch style….

”So what’s next?” Nicci was still very excited, and the mention of the kid had her horny as hell again. Minerva picked up her phone,

Ricky & Muriel

Perhaps it was because he was asleep for most of it, and even when he awoke, other than realizing it felt amazing, he had no idea what was happening? Here he did, he had the woman he loved more than any other in the world, and she was naked, on her knees, compliment his cock, and making him feel more like a man than he ever had in his life!

“Oh Mama, you’re so beautiful and your pussy tasted so good, and now, what you’re doing to my cock… “ He was thinking, not sure what to say, not knowing his mind was going exactly where his mother’s was too, even despite her knowledge of how truly scandalous and taboo this was. She tried to rationalize, if Ricky was Motzart should i not appreciate his music, his gift? Her son simply held his gift, actually she was holding it at the moment in both her hand and mouth, but oh she wanted to enjoy his music!

Ricky had no knowledge of his family‘s lineage, that only one boy and one girl of each generation, only soon Muriel would be aware that both of hers, not her brother’s or sister’s combined 12 children had inherited, the magic cum

”Mama, i know this is a lesson, but it feel so good, you must feel it too?” Oh fuck, she felt it, and did her best to restrain her growing adoration for her son’s golden prick, “Yes, baby hush, let Mama suck this delicious beast!” Ricky laughed at her calling him that, he remembered something similar from the two women this afternoon.

”If Daddy never knows, can we do this more, could I even… put it inside of you?” Yes, Ricky was asking, as sweetly as anyone could, to be a mother fucker. Murlie arched her brow, how could she respond, and why having just cum harder than she could ever remember, was her pussy so aching with need. “Well, I don’t know sweetheart, that would be an even bigger secret, are you sure that is what you want?” Ricky was sure, very sure, but time would tell.

When. he came, it was as if his body exploded, feeding her rope after rope form his young, gifted cum manufacturing balls. Muriel was filled, lapping and lapping as rejuvenation spread throughout her body. “Mama, what is that, you are glowing, your breasts are so firm, your skin so perfect?”

She could feel it all, “It’s you sweetheart, that is what you can do for the right woman, however I am unusually sensitive to the effects.” Ricky couldn’t remember feeling so proud.

Addiction is a two way street, at least at it relates to Ricky & Muriel. They had both let the other taste the magic between their legs, and now, and forever more, they would crave more. Ricky was watching his mother’s eyes as he exploded, and fed her his young, sweet cream.

When it was over, they knew they had taken a great risk in not being captured. “Now Baby, this is our secret, and we will need to be careful when we use it.” She saw the concern on his face, “But use it we will.” She gave Ricky a deep, passionate kiss, and then poked her head out the door before scooting back in the bathroom to change.

Downstairs the pastor was fuming and trying to think of what he should do next. However, nothing would happen for a while, as just after Ricky had gotten dressed and begun to come down the stairs, his sister walked through the door ….

Min, Nic & Bulldog

He’d seen the show, Bunch Of hot bitches running in sexiest red one pieces ever. And yes the Aunt did look like the star, at least how she looked back then. Spanking his fosters as fast as he could, never had a workout looked this fucking sexy. It wasn’t just the blonde he liked, he liked Mama too, and he wasn’t a perv, it wasn’t his mother, it was pencil dick’s!

He heard the banging on his door, “Are you sure you got all the cum out?” He yelled out, just as two girls were walking down the hall. Anthony waited for them to pass. “Yeah, I’m sure, I had it do a double rinse.“ As they spoke, Bulldog was sending every picture and video sent to Anthony to himself, including a couple from some room where the blonde was dressed up as some cartoon character.

”Is this when you fucked her, when she was dressed up, does she know you took a picture with your thumb in her ass?” Now Anthony was freaking out, this meant bulldog had rummaged through his photos, where there were some pictures of all the fun pack, including his mother and Aunt giving blow jobs to one black dude and a Hispanic.

”Your Aunt likes black cock?” Bulldog asked, and Antony wasn’t sure. ‘She likes big cock, and …”. Bulldog laughed, “So that means she likes black cock….” Even though it was a stereotype, most black guys had normal dicks, he would have killed for a normal cock, but instead he was here beating his beer can, aimin for Anthony’s sheets.

Finally the last pic downloaded. “I thought my family was fucked up, but at least yours puts out!”

He had thought about contacting the blonde, playing the hero, but he only had the Mom’s email. He copied it, and this time from his own phone, his email BBC_Dog, he sent his own message.

,I caught your son during your little show… I think we need to talk. You know the bar just off the north side of campus, “Varsixty Tap” I want to meet you there on Monday, tell me what time you can make it, and bring the blonde bitch too>

He had just jacked his load all over Anthony’s sheets, as he hit send.

On the other end Minerva read the message and the blood drained from her face, “OH FuCK!!!!” She looked up, Nicci looked over and the smile slid off her face. “What is it Min…” She asked knowing it couldn’t be good. “Nic….” She gulped, she couldn’t even look her in the eye, “I really fucked up!”

Bulldong pulled the sheets from Anthony’s bed, opened the door, grabbing his and giving Anthony yet another load of laundry. He also handed Little Ant his phone, “Hey Perv, I’m pretty sure Mommy is about to call….”

LIttle Ant could hear his asshole roommate laughing all the way as he trudged down the hall…

Ricky, Muriel & Atlanta

Ricky was sitting on his bed, naked, cumstruck, uh, dumbstruck, his last memory of his mother, being the deepest most impassioned kiss they had ever shard, and then the twitch in his cock as he stared at her sexy ass as the door closed behind it and she left.

As for Muriel, she was beaming, and oh she knew she shouldn’t be, but she had not felt this good, in .. forever! Her pussy still buzzed from the way Ricky ate her, her body felt strong and revitalzed, her stomach the most wonderfully full and content, her skin softer, smoother, younger! Her son was the miracle she always dreamed he might be, and now what should she do about it.

She was amazed they weren’t caught, but the more she thought about it, the more she realized her luck couldn’t be that good. The pastor would be waiting for her, and she had to expect he knew more than she wanted him to. Yet, for the first time in her life, she was not scared, she wouldn’t quake, and if confronted about Ricky, she was not giving him up! Muriel at least tried to quickly give her privates a sponge bath, but the effects of Ricky’s magic cum left its own unique scent all over her body.

Ricky just sat there, his heart pounding, his cock slowly going down. He had never really had sex before, the only thing close had been waking up to the blow job earlier in the day. So he had no idea how his body reeked of hormones and sex. His mother‘s juices on his chest, his won sweat from the intensity of their session.

Ricky was famished, he had only had the bowl of cereal and had gone through twice the calories just with his mother. He tossed on a clean t-shirt, and a baggy pair of sweat pants that hid any possible erection that remained. Yet coming down stairs, he could not believe to see the silhoutte of his sister, the only woman in his life he loved more than his mother in the kitchen.

He ran up from behind and threw his arms around her. “Ricky … “ She was thrilled to see him, but… She stopped and sniffed, she knew, not often and had largely abstained since a real chance at the Olympics became a possibility, but she knew the smell of sex, their sex! “What have you been doing?”

No “HI” No, “I’ve missed you.” She looked into his eyes, suddenly wide with terror. How could she know, had she read his mind? Before he could answer, in came Muriel also thrilled to see her daughter, also reeking. “MOM, Holy Fuck!” For Atlanta she did not have to be Sherlock Holmes to put two and two together. “Jesus Christ!” Atlanta looked around nervously, if the Pastor heard that, she knew 21 or not, she would feel the leather of his belt. Luckily he was down in the bowels, contemplating his wife’s punishment.

”Okay you two, we have to get out of here, we need to talk and.. you’ve got to tell me what the hell is happening here?” Muriel looked panicked, Ricky confused, and Atlanta, pissed off, but off in her car, they went.

Back