The mature student (open for females)

SkipperTyrrel

Here to roleplay
My name is Jon, 44 years old and my life seemed to be going down the shitter.

My wife and I split up about a year ago after I discovered she was sleeping with one of the barmen at our local pub. The pandemic and the cost of living crisis had meant the company I worked for had been forced to make cuts, and so redundancy hit me like a truck.

I made a conscious decision to try and turn my life around. I started hitting the gym as a way of spending my time, and was happy to get back to being fit and toned and felt good about myself.

After speaking with some employment agencies and discussing how the job market had changed., I decided to do some reskilling and enrolled on a course at my local university.

The first day of term arrived and I felt stupid to admit to myself, that I hadn't been this nervous in years. The morning was spent doing icebreakers and discussing the course curriculum and timetable.

As I suspected, I was the oldest by some margin, easily at least double the age of every one of the other students. I heard comments from the younger guys calling me an 'old fart' or "gramps" trying to score cool points with their pals. The girls in the class paid me little attention, sometimes looking my way but nothing more that I could tell. Certainly that first day I was an outsider, and noone paid me any real attention or spoke with me. I was glad when the day came to an end.

I apologize for the delayed response. I just came across your offer for this role, and I immediately knew that I wanted it. However, I had to wait until my account was activated before I could reach out to you.

Please accept my apologies for the delay in getting back to you. When I came across your offer for this position, I was instantly drawn to it. The moment I saw it, I knew it was the opportunity I had been waiting for. However, due to some administrative processes, I had to wait until my account was fully active before I could respond.

I sincerely apologize for the delay in my response. As soon as I stumbled upon your offer for this role, I felt an immediate connection and knew that it was the perfect fit for me. However, I had to patiently await the activation of my account before I could reach out to you.

I want to express my apologies for the late reply. When I came across the opportunity you presented for this position, I was incredibly excited and knew deep down that it was the role I had been searching for. Nevertheless, I had to wait for my account to be activated before I could contact you. Thank you for your understanding.
Look forward to a reply

Last edited:
"Oops!" I exclaimed under my breath, feeling a pang of regret as I entered the room. All eyes turned towards me, and I couldn't blame them. I was twenty-five minutes late to an elective that I had eagerly signed up for.

As I directed my gaze towards the front of the room, where the teacher stood, my once neatly arranged golden locks had transformed into a disheveled mess, with a few rebellious strands sticking out. My pink lips were pulled into a dissatisfied frown, betraying my frustration.

Blinking my eyes, I quickly spotted an empty seat. It happened to be next to an older gentleman, who seemed quite accommodating. With an air of uncertainty, I approached him and softly asked, "Is this seat taken?" My hand gently rested on the back of the chair, seeking permission.

With bright baby blue eyes and tanned skin, I hoped to make a positive impression despite my tardiness.

The next day started differently. Once again I was ignored, and noone sat near or with me. The lecture had begun when it was interrupted.

A young blonde girl with beautiful tanned skin and blue eyes arrived looking flustered and annoyed, more with herself than anyone else. She was clearly late and after a disapproving look from the lecturer, she approached me and asked if she could take the seat next to mine.

"fuck me!" I thought to myself, someone has actually spoke to me and I laughed to myself

"it's free, please take a seat." up close she was even prettier than I thought when she entered the hall. I couldn't help but notice she smelt pretty good too.

I kept Sneaking glances at her during the lecture, the way she concentrated on what was being said, the way she chewed on the end of her pen, sometimes flicking it with her tongue when she was concentrating hard.

During a break in the lecture, I introduced myself to her "Hi, my names Jon, if you need any help with what you missed at the start I would be happy to let you see my notes"

I hoped I came across as helpful, as I waited for her to respond

I smiled at him, my gaze fixated on his face. With each passing moment, the details of his features became clearer, causing a subtle blush to spread across my cheeks as I realized I had been studying him for a few minutes.

Taking out my notebooks, I placed them in front of me, ready to capture every ounce of information before class came to an end. My pen poised at the ready, I began jotting down the notes that were within my grasp, determined not to miss a single detail.

As I paused to gather my thoughts, I absentmindedly slid my pen in front of my lips, its smooth surface grazing against them. The cool touch of metal against my warm mouth sent a tingle of gold-like sensation through my senses.

During the break, he turned to me and spoke, his voice like music to my ears. "Ashley. Is my name," I replied, unable to contain a soft giggle that resonated like honey.

The conversation veered towards him offering to provide me with the missing notes. "I would love that. Thank you," I responded, blinking my eyes towards his shoulder, my gaze unintentionally drifting downward, appreciating the way his physique filled out his shirt.

"And I assume you go to the gym," I added, a hint of curiosity lacing my words.

Her soft giggle as she told me her name made me smile, reminding me of younger days when I was Ashley's age, and would flirt with girls like her all of the time. For a moment I forgot I was twice her age and I felt a stirring within that I hadn't experienced in a long time.

"Very nice to meet you Ashley. I do go to the gym, us older guys need to work a bit harder to maintain a physique," I say as I strike an archer pose before bursting out laughing.

"You may not believe this, but you're the first person in this class to actually speak to me directly. I'm apparently an old fart, so be careful about speaking with me too much, it may damage your credibility! " I say smiling.

I find myself staring, taking in her figure. Marvelling at her long slender legs and shapely hips, her tiny waist and flat stomach and the swell of her perky breasts. Although she is dressed conservatively, her clothing is snug enough that it accentuates her body without being overtly sexual.

But its her smile, her pink lips, and her blue eyes that captivate me. The slight flush to her cheeks and her roughed up hair gives her a glow and a casual look I can't stop looking at.

Concerned that I have been looking at for her way too long, I pick up my books

"so, I'm afraid that at my age, all of this takes a lot longer to sink in. I will need to study this evening to make sure I am up to speed for tomorrow's class."

Taking a deep breath, and feeling my stomach flip nervously I continue

"This may be a bit forward, but I could do with a hand if I am honest. So how about you copy the missing notes from me, and in return you help me with a bit of revision? "

.' may I say it's helping..' I said reaching my hand over and softly stroked his shoulder, I removed my hands form his shoulder and placed it on my lap, as I glanced towards his shirt the way it tugged and pulled against his blulid

I blinked my eyes nodding along, as he spoke but I wasn't turely listening to a word that slipped out his mouth, I was starring at him. Studying every moment

.' hm revision?.. 8

A cold shiver of excitement runs through my body at her touch. It's been a longtime since I felt a woman's touch, now this young girl is igniting a response that hasnt been fuelled in ages.

"haha, yes I hoped you could help me out. It's hard when I am alone, doing it myself." I say as you snap out of your trance "my trucks outside, I don't live far if you could spare some time to help me?"

I couldn’t help but laugh out loud and then cover my face as I blushed, recalling a youthful sexual encounter in a truck. You look at me with an eyebrow up and hint of a grin and ask what you don’t like trucks? I tap my fingers against the desk, a little bit of anxiety, but more so with excitement and horny anticipation,, no I say actually, I love trucks, I used to have a saying with my high school girlfriends. Let’s go fuck get fucked in a truck. It’s a long story just I’m sorry I mentioned it. I am immediately embarrassed at my lack of ability to communicate properly all the time, and feel as if I’ve turned him off when I glanced to my side at you, I couldn’t help but draw my eyes to your lap Where there was a nice thick chub outlined only if someone was looking. Holy shit I thought did I just give him a hard on? So I can continue, “Jon, I know everyone calls you old in here a bit I know that in the blink of an eye we will all be the same age as you, so I don’t think of age as a number I just like men who I connect with and…” then I noticed that you were staring into my eyes and you licked your lips a little as I trailed off and stared back into yours few seconds, that was all it took to confirm that we were indeed going to go “study the revision” in your truck after class as fast as possible. The remaining 20 minutes were torture because I was so wet I was afraid I was going to soak through my skirt. I hit my face with my hair and let it hang down and twirl the tips. Meanwhile, slightly opening my legs just enough for someone who is looking to notice. You are looking. You know what I’m doing. I glance at you and you look away but you reached down and squeeze your chub. I know you did that for me. This little game is fun now what can we do in class without others noticing I wonder…

My mind goes into overdrive. Did she just mention fucking in trucks. I was hoping beyond hope to get her to my place and then try and seduce her. But she seems to be hinting at having some fun on the easy there!

I sit and contemplate her words thinking I must have misheard and that she is just being friendly. Then I notice her legs parting and the sight of her tight little panties barely covering her young pussy. I can't help but look, and when I make eye contact with her, she knows I am looking.

I squeeze my cock through my trousers, watching her observe me as I rub the outline of my erect cock.

I stand up, using my jacket to hide the bulge in case anyone is watching.

"shall we?" I ask as I extend my hand. As her hand touches mine I get a thrill through my body, and I think how I want her hand wrapped around my cock. It's been too long and now not only is this young lady speaking to me, but she is blatantly demonstrating that she wants to fuck me.

Suddenly as we head to my truck and climb in, I think that coming to college may not have the been the worst idea after all.

Back