The Mansion

*stirs slightly from the chair he fell asleep in last night * Mornin....err....good afternoon all.

:: pulls out my mad scientist laptop... punches in a few pieces of code to kick off a program, head down stairs ::
:: Comes back 10 minutes later with a bib that I carefully put onto DW... for all her coffee spews... :: Your welcome. :: Hides the fact that it has an image of her naked body on the front of it. ::
*arches a brow and rips it off with a snarl* It's all your fault that I am spewing coffee, Mad Dom.

*stirs slightly from the chair he fell asleep in last night * Mornin....err....good afternoon all.
darlin' what have I told you about sleeping downstairs in a chair? *drops a kiss on his lips* Hello you.

:: studies the torn off bib... snaps my fingers and heads back down... getting a second bib out and puts it on DW... only with my body on the front of it this time :: There ya go.
*Before she could say anything else, he was gone and came back with another bib. She tore this one off as well and studied it.*

MO! What the hell, man?! *she balled it up and threw it to him*

Back