The Last Sex You Had...

By 12.30 pm , arrived from office just then and found her in a carelessly spread and open legfs showing her pussy with few hair.
I instantly knelt down and buried my face inside and she pulled me tight ,

On Sunday afternoon, she was lying on the bed on her back, with her head hanging over the edge. I couldn't resist her open mouth, so I knelt there pumping into it. After two minutes of thrusting between those lips, when I pulled out, she asked "Can you cum in my mouth?"

I love her!

Come and tell me about the last sex you had! It doesn't need to be crazy, wild or adventurous. Maybe it was just plain old missionary last night. Maybe it was the best sex of your life. Come and share!

The last sex I had -
Was at home in my bed. We were cuddling up together at the end of the day. Him in his boxers. Me in knickers. We were lightly stroking each other. Hands running up each others back and arms. He moved to my breasts. Stroking, cupping, gently squeezing them. This started to get me wet and I could feel he was hard against me. He teased my nipples between his fingers and moved his mouth down to suck one, whilst I stroked the length of his hard cock through his boxers. I moved his hand into my knickers and he pushed his fingers inside me, into my wetness. Fucking me. I released his cock and wanked him as he fucked me with his fingers. I rolled onto my front and pushed my ass into the air, indicating how I wanted to be fucked. He happily obliged, grabbing my hips and guiding his hard cock inside me. I gasped with each teasing thrust. My breasts rubbing against the bedsheets. He moved slowly at first, but soon both of us were in a quick rhythm. I reached my hand between my legs and rubbed my clit. Sometimes reaching further to stroke he balls. He reached his warms hands round to my breasts and played with them. He whispered that he was close and so was I. I started to orgasm which set him off too. So! Some average, satisfying, everyday sex!
I am presuming you are talking about WITH a partner...........

Thursday night ( it’s Saturday morning now)
We went to bed ,and were spooning, watching TV. As usual I was letting my hands wander, letting one stop to caress her nipple, which became instantly hard!
After about 10 minutes of alternating between her luscious tits, she told me that my mouth would feel even better there! She rolled onto her back , and I started licking and sucking them. I let my now free hand wander down to her crotch, and caressed all around her sweet muff, before dipping into her moist core, using a finger to draw out her natural lube, and work it up around her clit. As I did this I started kissing my way down her stomach , past her navel, through her closely trimmed landing strip , and along the sides of her shaved lips. She has very large and meaty lips. I sucked and nibbled on them for a few minutes before pulling back her hood and exposing her pink clit to my tongue!
I licked and sucked on her clit until she tensed up and squeezed my head between her thighs.
She pulled me back up and had me lay back as she licked and kissed her way down my body. She licked and sucked my nipples, and continued down to my hard cock, planting kisses along the underside and down to my shaved balls , then after a few minutes spent there, back up to my swollen glans to engulf me to the base in one stroke.
Knowing how sensitive I get, she only sucks me for a few minutes before climbing over and straddling me, where she rubbed her engorged labia along the length of my cock several times , letting me feel her moisture , before sliding down on it and engulfing it in her steamy cunt.
As she sits there, fully engulfing me in a moist heaven, she reaches over to the nightstand and scoops up her favorite little Lelo vibrator and holds it to her clit while she rides.
It only takes a few minutes before she is moaning , and has her second orgasm of the night.
Her legs are tired now so she rolls to her back. I pull her to the side of the bed , and push her legs back so her knees are against her tits, anc slip inside of her once more. It’s my turn , and I start pounding her fast and hard. She starts moaning loudly again , and just when I’m feeling my balls tighten up to come in her, she wails out that she is coming again, and her pussy tightens around my cock. It feels like she is milking me , drawing my sperm from deep in my cock into the depths of her vagina. Once I go soft, I roll off and we rearrange the now disheveled covers, and move back to a spooning position , which is how I woke up 5 hours later when the alarm sounded!
It was one of our better sessions that we’ve had in quite a while!
I’m going to accredit the Romance novels she has become addicted to lately for making her loosen up and enjoy sex more now at 62 than she ever has!

Thursday night ( it’s Saturday morning now)
We went to bed ,and were spooning, watching TV. As usual I was letting my hands wander, letting one stop to caress her nipple, which became instantly hard!
After about 10 minutes of alternating between her luscious tits, she told me that my mouth would feel even better there! She rolled onto her back , and I started licking and sucking them. I let my now free hand wander down to her crotch, and caressed all around her sweet muff, before dipping into her moist core, using a finger to draw out her natural lube, and work it up around her clit. As I did this I started kissing my way down her stomach , past her navel, through her closely trimmed landing strip , and along the sides of her shaved lips. She has very large and meaty lips. I sucked and nibbled on them for a few minutes before pulling back her hood and exposing her pink clit to my tongue!
I licked and sucked on her clit until she tensed up and squeezed my head between her thighs.
She pulled me back up and had me lay back as she licked and kissed her way down my body. She licked and sucked my nipples, and continued down to my hard cock, planting kisses along the underside and down to my shaved balls , then after a few minutes spent there, back up to my swollen glans to engulf me to the base in one stroke.
Knowing how sensitive I get, she only sucks me for a few minutes before climbing over and straddling me, where she rubbed her engorged labia along the length of my cock several times , letting me feel her moisture , before sliding down on it and engulfing it in her steamy cunt.
As she sits there, fully engulfing me in a moist heaven, she reaches over to the nightstand and scoops up her favorite little Lelo vibrator and holds it to her clit while she rides.
It only takes a few minutes before she is moaning , and has her second orgasm of the night.
Her legs are tired now so she rolls to her back. I pull her to the side of the bed , and push her legs back so her knees are against her tits, anc slip inside of her once more. It’s my turn , and I start pounding her fast and hard. She starts moaning loudly again , and just when I’m feeling my balls tighten up to come in her, she wails out that she is coming again, and her pussy tightens around my cock. It feels like she is milking me , drawing my sperm from deep in my cock into the depths of her vagina. Once I go soft, I roll off and we rearrange the now disheveled covers, and move back to a spooning position , which is how I woke up 5 hours later when the alarm sounded!
It was one of our better sessions that we’ve had in quite a while!
I’m going to accredit the Romance novels she has become addicted to lately for making her loosen up and enjoy sex more now at 62 than she ever has!
Awesome

I sat on her face so she could lick my asshole for a while. Afterwards, she jammed a 9 inch dildo into my ass and gave me great head. I spurted in her mouth with the dildo inside me. She masturbated to orgasm while kissing me with the delicious mouthful of my spew.

Come and tell me about the last sex you had! It doesn't need to be crazy, wild or adventurous. Maybe it was just plain old missionary last night. Maybe it was the best sex of your life. Come and share!

The last sex I had -
Was at home in my bed. We were cuddling up together at the end of the day. Him in his boxers. Me in knickers. We were lightly stroking each other. Hands running up each others back and arms. He moved to my breasts. Stroking, cupping, gently squeezing them. This started to get me wet and I could feel he was hard against me. He teased my nipples between his fingers and moved his mouth down to suck one, whilst I stroked the length of his hard cock through his boxers. I moved his hand into my knickers and he pushed his fingers inside me, into my wetness. Fucking me. I released his cock and wanked him as he fucked me with his fingers. I rolled onto my front and pushed my ass into the air, indicating how I wanted to be fucked. He happily obliged, grabbing my hips and guiding his hard cock inside me. I gasped with each teasing thrust. My breasts rubbing against the bedsheets. He moved slowly at first, but soon both of us were in a quick rhythm. I reached my hand between my legs and rubbed my clit. Sometimes reaching further to stroke he balls. He reached his warms hands round to my breasts and played with them. He whispered that he was close and so was I. I started to orgasm which set him off too. So! Some average, satisfying, everyday sex!
Mine was a quickie after work that scratched the itch and released all the tension..just plain old bendind over the washing machine

Back